It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malleus Maleficarum

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Also I know that the Book of Shadows was a grimoire for wiccans. Probably sure its based on pseudo-history. But rumored that it was a bunch of grimoires that were pieced together for the modern age. I've done a little research on it, there plenty more famous grimoire. Some found to be fake, some found to be pseudo-history, and some just mysterious as hell. If anyone know more about the book of shadows or practice wicca. Maybe they can share some insight on this witch stuff. I remember reading that wiccans practice pagan version of witchcraft and new age believes. I could be wrong so don't quote me on that. But I'm sure the posters here would love to know more about different books on witches. Keep the posts going. I love how this thread is evolving because of you guys. Deny all ignorance.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Nemox42

Spent a bit of time a while ago looking through Wiccan and other strange topics. Some of it gets a bit weird and have read through some spirit cooking stuff. Whatever, I will pass. One thing I did like with some of these topics is in setting goals and working towards an aim. There are lots of ways to do this, some of it is in the dark side if that is your thing.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Good point, I believe in God myself and have seen thing's that most of the fool's that would join such cult's would never believe or would crap there pant's if they did see them, Demon's that look like dark shadow absorbing the light with tiny red eyes that also absorb the light - stood my ground against them and had back up from the good side on the other side whom drove that scum back - so they are definitely not the strongest simply the most wicked and foul.

Seen thing's move including while this was happening having one spirit telling me I was walking a path ancient and new but I used the name of Christ to banish him, still it made tree's bend of there own accord creating a clear path through a thicket ahead of me - I was waiting for it to show itself, cunning as a viper but gentle as a dove until the real viper show's its face them strike first.

Demon's are very real, they are not my friends or masters and I am most certainly no friend of there's.

Some level's of creation are not to be trifled with, in my case they came for me I never beckoned or invited them and did nothing to bring them and that mean's they have trespassed against me which in the most ancient law's means' they are forfeit.

Take a little boy, let's say that little boy is called Paul and was born with an unusually golden color to his hair, he has a single parent (whose husband had tried to kill her and was a very bad man indeed - so bad that a priest called him a devil) a mother and many brothers and sister and is the youngest in that family.
One day - in the early 1970's - this little boy whom at the time is about 3 or 4 is playing with his toy cars in the grass of the back yard of his home and the sky is overcast and grew but the weather is warm when a hissing, asthmatic sounding voice hisses into his right ear and say's "Poor poor Paul, you are going to have such a bad bad terrible sad life I feel so very very sorry for you ---- I'll tell you what give ME your SOUL and I shall give you a wonderful wonderful life my name is Satan", the little boy whom is frozen with fright through this as there is no one there scream's "NO!" and run's into the house but as he does the wicked spirit uses his usually old trick of blocking the memory of what just happened so the child does not remember until many, many years later the same wicked spirit tries that trick again over something else only for it to actually undo the first block he had put in place and cause the memory of what he had blocked the first time to come flooding back.

Now years later, still not remembering the first experience the little boy overhears one of his older sisters talking how there friend had brought a ouija board to the shed on that same back yard and how while they had been drinking booze stolen from one of there home's they had played with it only for the glass to start moving on it's own and how they screamed and shattered the glass then ran away.

But of course that little boy had nothing to do with that action and was completely uninvolved and yet that wicked spirit calling itself Satan had tried to steal his soul.

Now why is it a fool's bargain for anyone to give there soul to the devil, simple really the devil does not ever have to uphold his end of that deal as once there soul is his he can set the term's any way he liked altering the bargain to anything he want's since he is only then giving to himself anyway and that mean's he laughs at there idiocy.

There are many evil spirit's that walk among us, many of them think they can win even though they have already lost and they are walking toward there own destruction but they will still try to get other's to walk it with them into there ultimate fate.

I am going to say it because it is the truth.

THE ONLY WAY, THE ONLY WAY TO LIFE, SALVATION AND ETERNAL LIFE is Jesus - the way and the life and the resurrection, what more power could you ever have than that.

edit on 19-8-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

You can own a real copy right now from 1580 .

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I was definitely a weird kid, I was reading Von Daniken when I was 8. I guess reading M M was more uncomfortable than scary per se - the practical actions of religious fundamentalists plus the possible spiritual implications in the book were pretty overwhelming for readers of any age. Certainly broadens one's horizons though not in directions one might wish to go.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
a reply to: halfoldman

You can own a real copy right now from 1580 .

Daaamn. That would look cool as a show piece. But 9 grand is a lot. Looks like the pages were made of human skin, or sheep skin. But probably human skin.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

I was definitely a weird kid, I was reading Von Daniken when I was 8. I guess reading M M was more uncomfortable than scary per se - the practical actions of religious fundamentalists plus the possible spiritual implications in the book were pretty overwhelming for readers of any age. Certainly broadens one's horizons though not in directions one might wish to go.

Chariot of the gods was a great story book. But IMO it was a story book. He has sold his soul to ancient aliens, i'm surprise they have 13 season of that crap. I mean how many theories about ancient aliens can you have.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Good point, I believe in God myself and have seen thing's that most of the fool's that would join such cult's would never believe or would crap there pant's if they did see them, Demon's that look like dark shadow absorbing the light with tiny red eyes that also absorb the light - stood my ground against them and had back up from the good side on the other side whom drove that scum back - so they are definitely not the strongest simply the most wicked and foul.

Seen thing's move including while this was happening having one spirit telling me I was walking a path ancient and new but I used the name of Christ to banish him, still it made tree's bend of there own accord creating a clear path through a thicket ahead of me - I was waiting for it to show itself, cunning as a viper but gentle as a dove until the real viper show's its face them strike first.

Demon's are very real, they are not my friends or masters and I am most certainly no friend of there's.

Some level's of creation are not to be trifled with, in my case they came for me I never beckoned or invited them and did nothing to bring them and that mean's they have trespassed against me which in the most ancient law's means' they are forfeit.

Take a little boy, let's say that little boy is called Paul and was born with an unusually golden color to his hair, he has a single parent (whose husband had tried to kill her and was a very bad man indeed - so bad that a priest called him a devil) a mother and many brothers and sister and is the youngest in that family.
One day - in the early 1970's - this little boy whom at the time is about 3 or 4 is playing with his toy cars in the grass of the back yard of his home and the sky is overcast and grew but the weather is warm when a hissing, asthmatic sounding voice hisses into his right ear and say's "Poor poor Paul, you are going to have such a bad bad terrible sad life I feel so very very sorry for you ---- I'll tell you what give ME your SOUL and I shall give you a wonderful wonderful life my name is Satan", the little boy whom is frozen with fright through this as there is no one there scream's "NO!" and run's into the house but as he does the wicked spirit uses his usually old trick of blocking the memory of what just happened so the child does not remember until many, many years later the same wicked spirit tries that trick again over something else only for it to actually undo the first block he had put in place and cause the memory of what he had blocked the first time to come flooding back.

Now years later, still not remembering the first experience the little boy overhears one of his older sisters talking how there friend had brought a ouija board to the shed on that same back yard and how while they had been drinking booze stolen from one of there home's they had played with it only for the glass to start moving on it's own and how they screamed and shattered the glass then ran away.

But of course that little boy had nothing to do with that action and was completely uninvolved and yet that wicked spirit calling itself Satan had tried to steal his soul.

Now why is it a fool's bargain for anyone to give there soul to the devil, simple really the devil does not ever have to uphold his end of that deal as once there soul is his he can set the term's any way he liked altering the bargain to anything he want's since he is only then giving to himself anyway and that mean's he laughs at there idiocy.

There are many evil spirit's that walk among us, many of them think they can win even though they have already lost and they are walking toward there own destruction but they will still try to get other's to walk it with them into there ultimate fate.

I am going to say it because it is the truth.

THE ONLY WAY, THE ONLY WAY TO LIFE, SALVATION AND ETERNAL LIFE is Jesus - the way and the life and the resurrection, what more power could you ever have than that.

Paul poor poor Paul.....

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nemox42

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
I know that it was believed that one of the common practices of male witches was to steal an acqaintaces penis either because he admired the size of it, it's ability to still get hard, or simply to punish a man in a very destressing way. The Malleus Maleficarum has a section on the behavior of penis which are temporarily disembodied. Witches were thought to hide the penis for the time being in a bird's nest and it would come to life sitting on the balls as if they were a body and two wings and the penis would stand up like a neck and look around even eating with the urethra for a mouth. So kinda like the Loch Nest Willy if you can picture Nessie but in a bird's nest size package (pun wasn't intended till just now when I realized I had written it).

It is believed that the psychological ailment of Koro, the penis and or testicles retreating into the abdomen causing a man to think it is gone for good and will never again descend, is believed to be a possible if not probable explanation for why penis pinching, dick denying, playing cocks and robbers, sausage stealing, disappearing dongs, tackle taking, shaft stealing, rod robbery, or whatever it would be referred to happens.

ROFL he said rod robbery. I know this is a joke post, but deny ignorance.

Oh crap...I wish I had caught this earlier. No, I kid you not this is no joke. The MM has a chapter discussing the behavior of an enchanted stolen penis which will be living in a nest and shaped like a bird with a long neck. I wish I were kidding. We are talking about not too many generations ago our blood relatives thought this definitive info. Truly the possible origin of Koro too.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
See?
www.google.com...enis&oq=malleus+maleficarum+stolen+penis&aqs=chrome..69i57.14923j1j4&client=ms-android-ver izon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
See?
www.google.com...enis&oq=malleus+maleficarum+stolen+penis&aqs=chrome..69i57.14923j1j4&client=ms-android-ver izon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Damn. you got me. Witches are rod thieves. ROFL. nice find. I'll remember if my penis goes missing. witches did it....

edit on 21-8-2019 by Nemox42 because: witches stole it

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc
kinda like the left screaming RACIST!
history repeating itself..

No. No, it's much more like people on the right systematically oppressing people of color. Dont worry, maybe some day you'll overcome your brainwashing and learn to think for yourself, or become intelligent enough to be less susceptible to their blatantly obvious sleight-of-hand distractions from the real issues...

edit on 9-9-2019 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I have a copy of the Malleus Maleficarum and have read it quite a few times (although the other people commenting who imply that they have read it very clearly havent done so). It is very interesting, and very entertaining. It's all just so blatantly ridiculous that you cant help but laugh at some of it. Although it is interesting on other levels, as well. A lot of it deals with trials, and which punishments fit which crimes. Those are a bit dry. But the chapters about the varieties of witchcraft and how to identify them are very interesting.
One of my personal favorite passages is an extended diatribe about the fact that all evil originates with women, and how weak-willed and inherently immoral they supposedly are. When i was with my ex, i would post it on Facebook as a joke every Valentine's Day.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Is this foolish word salad actually supposed to mean anything of substance?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

It means heaps in the historical context of the inquisitions. What is foolish is failing to learn form ones mistakes.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I have a hard copy of the Malleus, I actually bought it to show my daughter how male organisations used superstition to subjugate powerful, intelligent or influential women by calling them witches.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: bobsa

Anyone who questioned authority had it tough. Science was a dangerous profession if it involved questioning the teachings of the Church. Common sense eventually worked its way through mostly. Still a few around who think the world is flat, they don't get out much i guess?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Heinrich Kramer lured the people into believing he had the backing of the pope and conned folks into his belief system that witches were practicing in their towns, thus he was successful in creating a huge crazed manic uprising of the witch hunt phenomenon.

He used the Summis desiderantes in the Malleus Maleficarum, he included it in the front of the book, to deceive the masses and make them think he had received complete authorization, control and authority to prosecute claimed cases of sorcery or witches. The Summis desiderantes was a papal bull on witchcraft particularly, it is a type of public decree issued by a pope of the Catholic Church. It is believe this is one of the reasons he was so successful.

It goes to show how a maniac can be so successful in creating lies and stir up a mass of people (followers) into believing and acting on his insane beliefs. It was social manipulation at one of its worst moments historically, but there are many.

leolady

top topics

<< 1   >>

join