It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychosomatic Universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
My base premise is

If you believe/have faith in something it will manifest.

The flow of information goes inside out and only what is perceived as possible, will be able to manifest.

For the good and the bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I can't just make myself disappear in front of you.
Or can I?
But let's go by baby steps.

Psychosomatic is bluntly said a field of psychology and biology, that describes the manifestation of psychological turmoil in the physical body, and vice versa.

The best known, studied and scientifically proven example is Placebo.

I'm of the impression that this phenomenon is responsible for much more than just a backache, acne or a sore throat. It extends into the whole universe.

Let's assume we are harmonious, just to go with the positive attitude, we all know we aren't

If one has a harmonious way of thinking it will only manifest in ones body.
If the harmony is shared by another it will manifest in their immediate surrounding and they're body.

If the harmony is shared by a society, it will manifest globally, in their immediate surrounding and they're body

If the harmony is shared by everyone, it will manifest into the whole solar system, globally...and so on...

The fantastic thing about this way of looking at reality is.
Any disharmonious manifestation, can be taken as an indicator of a disharmony in the global, societal and individual, way of thinking.

The learning process is much faster and more energy efficient, we learn not only from our immediate past but can learn from times long forgotten, and therefore heal wounds we don't remember where they came from.

How could a theory like that ever be proven against a model that is purely based on a outside-in flow of information, with a almost unhealthy scepticism against any model that violates the outside-in premise.

How could we prove scientifically that the observers mind influences the results?

What about this setup?

We need neutral observers in form of cameras, sceptical observers and convinced observers.

Take the experiments of Dr. Masaru Emoto, and see what happens if in a session where they focus thoughts onto water the sceptic overweight the believers.

I'm predicting that it won't work, take the sceptic out of the equation and it works.

Play with the variables between believer, sceptics, and neutral to find out the threshold, for each dimension.

Warning!!!
It could be dangerous to do these experiments with unstable minds, and larger numbers of observers!!!.

An extreme example could be a disharmony between light and darkness where all observers only want light, resulting in unhealthy or deadly amounts of sunlight...*wink*

Nothing grows without the sun, and nothing grows without the earth.

The seed's don't sprout if you don't burie them into the dark.

I suggest first we learn to observe properly and get aware of our disharmonious way of thinking and the resulting turmoils we are causing on a solar, global, national, and personal level.

After that we might want to tidy up a bit, and then we can play with our new toys.

Hah who am i kidding... Just be warned you might trip on some old toys still laying around...

If I know, they know!
now we all know! Archive offline!!!

Don't believe in, and hope for destruction because it's profeceised, it wont make a good impression on your curriculum, thrust me

That's all I'm asking.

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

Maybe we all should be reeducated on how to be in harmony for the sake of the children. The only question is what is harmony and who will decide what it is and how to impalement it. What if you cant come into this harmony what do we do with the disharmonators?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Harmony is a question of frequency you can be harmonic on many frequencies! Or not?

If your mind is disharmonious on the current frequency it will be in the Others too.

As the information flows through your mind out, and creates the experience. Your mind will project the turmoil any where it goes.

Nobody needs to get brainwashed, but I have a hinch it might be used and weaponized in the not so distant present...

Some sort of only way through promise and yes it works, but it's dangerous and inefficient,

they will only harmonize you to one more additional frequency maybe two if your lucky.

If you for yourself find harmony, if your mind is aware and harmonious in all the aspects and frequencies you will get access to all of them...and more

One simple rule to find the culprit of psychological turmoil:
Where in the world do I perceive the opposite of good!
this will tell you where you haven't found balance which when found will lead to harmony.

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

The universe for all I know is just one big symphony made up of other symphonies, an were the instruments.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

I see a world full of fear and love. Expressing in the most horrible and beautiful ways.
What do you see?
Based on your premise i have to say i find the players of said instruments rather fascinating but a bit morbid and repressive in their overall composition

Or maybe it has to do with the instrument being wrongly tuned?

Out of curiosity how many instruments and how many players are there?

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I see waves of punches, an punches in waves...jokingly.

Dont know it usually depends on the composer an what he wants to play, whether it be moonlight sonata or the hall of the mountain king.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
One example of this can be found when large groups of people gather to pray for something. The strength of these positive or negative vibrations increase when there are more people involved. There are some strong colorations in which focused pray groups have helped reduce the conflict in situation. The area may still be a mess with the madness reduced.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I'm predicting that it won't work, take the sceptic out of the equation and it works.

You mean take the science out of it? Don't conduct a double blind experiment? Run an experiment that cherry picks the results and requires subjectivity?

I'm predicting you're right. I'm predicting you'll report the results that support your position and ignore those that don't.

edit on 8/17/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue
My base premise is

If you believe/have faith in something it will manifest.

59% of the world said that they think of themselves as religious person, 23% think of themselves as not religious whereas 13% think of themselves as convinced atheists

...according to a 2012 Gallup International Poll, that ATS won't let me link to as it is archived.

7.5 billion people in the world. 59% are religious, that's some 4 and a 1/2 billion people. You'd think for all that belief and faith, a god would have manifested by now.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I would say a lot of the "disharmony" is created by the difference between what we observe and our conclusions. And sometimes even more fundamentally between what we observe and reality.
To achieve harmony would require completely new ways of observation.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You mean like modern day science

NC

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

They don't really agree on what god is... And on top i think it would be against their belive for god to actually manifest.
End time scenarios on the other hand are perfectly doable...

Then we have UAP's probably reaching critical mass soon
edit on 18/8/2019 by NoClue because: add

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I would say a lot of the "disharmony" is created by the difference between what we observe and our conclusions. And sometimes even more fundamentally between what we observe and reality.

Bingo!

To achieve harmony would require completely new ways of observation.

To a degree, that wouldn't work either, because there are always going to be people who draw different conclusions from those observations as well.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

7.5 billion people in the world. 59% are religious, that's some 4 and a 1/2 billion people. You'd think for all that belief and faith, a god would have manifested by now.

Most believers would say that their god has already manifested to them in a way that keeps them believing in the first place, but it's more like observing the wind. You know it's there and you see it working in your individual life, you're just not going to convince everyone who either haven't experienced the same or doesn't recognize it when it happens.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hey there. 🖑

I have a hypothetical question...

So lets just say a person has a terrible disease... and nothing can cure it. Would that person be able to manifest better physical health and perhaphs cure themselves through internal harmony.

If they can do that... could the same be done for pshysical beauty or muscularity or even financial gain ?

Any information provided by you will be greatly appreciated .

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOneTrueMorty

and nothing can cure it

Well, your stuck with it then. If you have a positive attitude and work to understand the problems and what you can do, it helps. Who can really say if something is curable or not. You will not find any answers if you do not look for them. Even if you do find lots of answers you may not have the resources or other problems may still persist.

If you set a goal and work towards it you may not make it all the way, but you will get a lot closer than someone who does not try.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   

It is basically a leap of faith, one has to have a strong imagination and believe in it. Then inside your own sphere of influence everything is possible.

I have read and tried several things only to find out there is more important things I can do... Incurable isn't in my vocabulary...

I give you some examples that solidified my faith:

The first time I read in a book called mind over matter that there was an English guy that would stare at clouds and make them disappear by imagining they shrink and disappear.
One day when there where distinguished clouds, i did that and was baffled when the one cloud i picked disappeared and the others didn't.

I repeated it on several occasions just to rule out coincidence.

I made my muscle grow by having a daily routine of 5min staring in the mirror imagining they would grow.

As for the other money and beauty it's like kwakakev said, about positive attitude. If you're unhappy about your beauty or concerned about money, you will manifest negative outcomes.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Money is a rather superficial richness.
I think of richness in terms of time as my currency.

Repetition of an focussed imagination towards a beneficiary outcome is important.

If it helps NoClue

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

On a second thought there is one disease that is incurable and always lethal, but I wouldn't call it a disease I would call it life.

Enjoying it while it lasts is definitely a good start for being healthy.

Sincerely NoClue

top topics

join