It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland live stream ANTIFA vs patriot prayer and proud boys

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: XCrycek

I’ll put you down for chicken# .

Be my guest, but it still doesn't change the fact that they're low life scum

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
As it stands no skirmishes reported. link

Police have a line between the two groups.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

That's Awesome!

Thank you for posting that!!!

Everyone should watch that video, it's worth every second of the 5 minutes!

edit on 8/17/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
So whatever happened to ice cream socials, block party barbecues and small festivals to celebrate the end of summer and raise community goodwill?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

But when far right groups go en mass to far left areas, sometimes there is going to be some tension.

Your old enough to know that position goes nowhere. The KKK, communist many other groups have protested in major cities and not met this kind of violence through counter protest. Especially with near immunity .

But I agree all counter protest violence needs to stop before we end up with another Greensboro .

Your statement is also supporting people being bullied into not exercising their First Amendment rights .

In Charlottesville's case they definitely wanted it by the things they were chanting and the flags and imagery they brought.

“THEY” apparently you’re saying the left was innocent and did no such taunting? There use to be a video that I can’t find now of conservatives pushing white nationalist out of that rally . But we are the bad guys in every liberal’s eyes because the media tells them so .

In an ideal world people shouldn't be so petty they want to attack someone for their ideology

I agree but I would also like to point out the left started it . And if we quit fighting back do you think they would suddenly be singing kumbia and riding around on unicorns powered by rainbow farts ?

I wouldn't go personally, no sense in getting caught up with those seeking trouble.

I didn’t go to either rally seeking trouble but I would have backed down if it came . I have no problem fighting for my rights .

If the Democrats got power in both houses and the presidency. Do you think we’d be looking at the America we see today ?

The proud boys original mission was to defend peaceful protesters .

ANTIFA’s motto “ by any means necessary “

Proud boys Motto “ The west is the best “

Pick your extremist .

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
It was funny listening to the antifa leader explain why that group should not be labeled a terrorist organization by Homeland Security.

All he did was clarify why Homeland Security should label his group as a terrorist organization. Total hater on steroids.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Well, here’s my first of many reports if I happen to survive the weekend in this war zone.

Crowd size was smaller in real life than portrayed on the tv box. My hotel is across the river from all the excitement but I will try to get as much info as I can.

Right now I’m drinking a Boneyard IPA and having a nice salad.

Pray for me.
from wat? Teh beer an salad or the warzone?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
So whatever happened to ice cream socials, block party barbecues and small festivals to celebrate the end of summer and raise community goodwill?
Still happens, just not covered *shrugs*

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

People don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel where you'll
find absolutely nothing hateful, racist inflammatory or political.

On second thought scratch that I'm taking my account down cause
youtube doesn't deserve any of it.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Your old enough to know that position goes nowhere. The KKK, communist many other groups have protested in major cities and not met this kind of violence through counter protest. Especially with near immunity .

And that's their right. I've already said that ideology shouldn't get violence in a response. And I called responding to speech with violence is petty.

I'm just realist enough to know that in today's day in age going to the wrong place and saying the wrong things could get you in a bad spot.

There are areas of the south I've lived I wouldn't do anything that would lable me ANTIFA.

“THEY” apparently you’re saying the left was innocent and did no such taunting? There use to be a video that I can’t find now of conservatives pushing white nationalist out of that rally . But we are the bad guys in every liberal’s eyes because the media tells them so .

I live two hours from Charlottesville... It's a very liberal community. They (for the most part) didn't care the statue was coming down, outsiders came to protest and a few of those outsiders wanted trouble. Violence is illegal, what ANTIFA did was illegal. But I can tell that there were a lot of assholes on both sides who wanted that to happen.

If the Democrats got power in both houses and the presidency. Do you think we’d be looking at the America we see today ?

Probly not, the front runners are foaming at the mouth and taking counter positions of Trump out of spite... But I doubt too much would make it into law... If it did they'd shoot themselves in the foot because people would see those "plans" for what they were, half baked at best.

Then again, if it's Biden, he'll just be a puppet with the establishments hand up his ass like his predecessor... Only with annoying lip service to progressives.

Pick your extremist .

I'm an extreme induvidualist.
edit on 17-8-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hey DB some guy is handing out free beer and whiskey on the way to the barbecue . Don’t let anything get in your way . Lol

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I will not support any group that "protests" from behind masks.
The only reason to hide your face is to avoid being identified after you commit a crime.

How is it they can wear masks? I thought we had laws against them being worn in public unless its Halloween or Marti Gras.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

The only reason to hide your face is to avoid being identified after you commit a crime.

How is it they can wear masks? I thought we had laws against them being worn in public unless its Halloween or Marti Gras.

They are a "protected" class now 😊

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Oh you know me, there was a rather sarcastic point in there.

My hometown did not have its annual Homecoming Carnival this year for the first time since it started in 1919. Yep, a belated welcome home to WWI vets (that had since been a major fundraiser for the volunteer fire dept. local churches and other civic groups like the VFW and DAV) cancelled the 100th over petty bickering between the fire department and the town council and blamed it on a failure of the entertainment company “to provide enough rides.”

Freedom of Speech and Freedom to Peacefully Assemble is what the First Amendment is all about. And it only prevents Congress from taking actions to hamper. Doesn’t say jack about cities being restricted from shutting down events in which there is overwhelming potential for the Assembly to not be peaceful before they begin by denying permits in the first place to preserve the peace and security of the people.

But no one has the backbone to do the correct thing anymore.
edit on 17-8-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Lots of violence showing up on Twitter mostly by guess who 😎😎

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The people who should cover their face won't do it.. ha ha.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I think hate drives people away from those activities. I tend to avoid the activity of going somewhere to hate people. Almost anything I do at my place is better than being a hateful idiot.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

And that's their right. I've already said that ideology shouldn't get violence in a response. And I called responding to speech with violence is petty.

make your mind up you just said PP shouldn’t go into leftist territory to practice the first amendment .

You know what happened in Greensboro ?

live two hours from Charlottesville... It's a very liberal community. They (for the most part) didn't care the statue was coming down,

I live in Kentucky and I don’t believe that .

Probly not, the front runners are foaming at the mouth and taking counter positions of Trump out of spite... But I doubt too much would make it into law... If it did they'd shoot themselves in the foot because people would see those "plans" for what they were, half baked at best.

With a super majority in both houses and a Democratic president. We could kiss the Second amendment goodbye. If not repealed outright it would be regulated into nothingness.

I’m an extreme individual list

I will protect the Constitution. If you want to label me as an extremist for that have at it.

Never was one to sit on my hands and watch a good thing evaporate.

I’d rather be on the side of history that said we did something. Instead of the side that says I wish I would’ve done something .

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

They are a "protected" class now 😊

Watching some of the video I noticed the Antifarts are the ones mostly wearing masks and face coverings where the other side mostly has no problem with showing their identities.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

No one has to go to Portland to protect the constitution. ANTIFA is just a bunch of kids thinking they're combating fascism.

But per your point on the constitution, the right isn't perfect on that front. They gave us the Patriot act, a severe blow the the first. The Left isn't guilty, as Obama actually strengthened it and used it with alarming precedence.

Either way, I think establishment politics is out for itself, and both sides share a lot of ground when it comes to getting more power.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join