It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland live stream ANTIFA vs patriot prayer and proud boys

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Do you think the right should’ve sat on his our thumb while the left was terrorizing everyone else ?

To put a little perspective on proud boys. I tried to join I couldn’t get past their vetting process because of fights I had ( One pretty serious ) when I was in my late teens and early 20s .

Portland obviously needs new management... But I don't see how getting proud boys to go march there is going anything for the positive.

To me it looks like they're going there to piss ANTIFA off just like in Charlottesville.

Both sides are looking for trouble. Both sides are trouble. I don't feel represented by either, or think they are doing me any good.

So your opinion is when you’ve got a tiger in a cage turn it loose ?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Both sides are looking for trouble. Both sides are trouble. I don't feel represented by either, or think they are doing me any good.

Don't you know you are meant to pick an extremist side to cheer for or you are just chicken#?
ghheezzz.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Do you think the right should’ve sat on his our thumb while the left was terrorizing everyone else ?

To put a little perspective on proud boys. I tried to join I couldn’t get past their vetting process because of fights I had ( One pretty serious ) when I was in my late teens and early 20s .

Portland obviously needs new management... But I don't see how getting proud boys to go march there is going anything for the positive.

To me it looks like they're going there to piss ANTIFA off just like in Charlottesville.

So your opinion is when you’ve got a tiger in a cage turn it loose ?

Since when are some soy boy NEETS a tiger?

Is this a national problem? Nope, it's a Portland problem. They want to allow asshats to run the streets... That's why I don't live there.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Don't you know you are meant to pick an extremist side to cheer for or you are just chicken#?
ghheezzz.

I'm an equal opportunist on calling dumbassery 😁

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Was there anyone in El Paso to defend these people?

The kid in the red shirt was 14 years old .

Nobody protected them not even the police .

Proud boys weren’t defending Trump supporters at this rally.

I suppose we shouldn’t found innocent people and let the left’s extremist win?

Apparently that’s what a few of the posters positions is .

It’s like you’ve had a memory wipe .

This riot shut down free-speech. But I guess no one should defend it or they’ll be labeled an extremist ?

Oh by all means let’s let those children break #, start fires and beat innocent people up .

As far as chicken# goes how many of you have been to a rally ?
edit on 17-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

In Charlottesville there were Nazi flags and other imagery to provoke a response so they could call foul after.

While I don't think violence is an appropriate response to free speech, I also don't feel sorry for people using speech to cause trouble.

If someone went to the hood screaming the n word, I won't be surprised if they catch a lick. Doesn't make it right, but it's predictable.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

It use to be a national problem as I said earlier in a post you must not have read .

Not anymore.

But It could be once again .

How about if I simplify the saying that you seem to have taken literally .

If you’ve got a tiger by the tail do turn it loose.

Direct question how about a yes or no .

Do you think the violence nationwide would’ve abated without a Proud boys input ?

Yes or No

I don’t want to hear excuses I want to hear an answer .

edit on 17-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

So you’re siding with the liberal left and saying every person there on the right was a white nationalist and there was no inflammatory signs or flags from the left ?

Yes or no

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Well, here’s my first of many reports if I happen to survive the weekend in this war zone.

Crowd size was smaller in real life than portrayed on the tv box. My hotel is across the river from all the excitement but I will try to get as much info as I can.

Right now I’m drinking a Boneyard IPA and having a nice salad.

Pray for me.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I don't think the proud boys saved the country from ANTIFA, no. If anything they're the enemy keeping it going.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

So you’re siding with the liberal left and saying every person there on the right was a white nationalist and there was no inflammatory signs or flags from the left ?

Yes or no

No.

I've been clear that I think both groups are extremists.

Im not siding with anyone.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

But he said they save the country. ( that was an excuse for you )

I ask if they kept people from being beaten .

There were right wing extremist here.

Like I told Phage

Guess what happened?

Peace broke out .

I defy you to show me similar footage from the leftist mob you defend . Fact I do for you to find one video where anyone on the right was allowed to speak their mind .

If you avoid this post ( I suspect you will it’s your mo)

I’m gonna keep hitting you with it over and over .

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Right now I’m drinking a Boneyard IPA and having a nice salad.

Pray for me.

My gawd, you're forced into drinking something from a grave site, and forging for plants. Portland must be in worst shape then the media is advertising.

I'll eat this porterhouse steak in your honor. Be safe.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Let me be more specific currently I wasn’t clear .

siding with the liberal left and saying every person there on the right was a white nationalist

link   

Thanks for the live feed. These people a forking crazy. Whacked in the head. Calling the police queer. Telling the cops to take a gun and eat a bullet. Real mature bunch.

link   

I defy you to show me similar footage from the leftist mob you defend .

I haven't defended them once. In fact, I believe I referred to them as asshats, soy boys, and NEETS.

Not everything is one thing or another. Just because I'm not in agreement with you doesn't make me "one of them".

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Let me be more specific currently I wasn’t clear .

siding with the liberal left and saying every person there on the right was a white nationalist

I didn't say everyone on the right there was a white nationalist. But there certainly were some (whom represent a very extreme minority).

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I’m trying to follow your reasoning. Patriot prayer has had several permits and antifa came to shut them down . Apparently you think patriot prayer are extremists for exercising their First Amendment rights .

That’s not very first amendment on your part.

Now your reply is going to be some form of patriot prayer was antagonizing ANIFTA by exercising their First Amendment right .

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

A straight answer and I agree with you.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I’m trying to follow your reasoning. Patriot prayer has had several permits and antifa came to shut them down . Apparently you think patriot prayer are extremists for exercising their First Amendment rights .

I get that and as I've said they shouldn't get attacked for doing such.

But when far right groups go en mass to far left areas, sometimes there is going to be some tension.

In Charlottesville's case they definitely wanted it by the things they were chanting and the flags and imagery they brought.

In an ideal world people shouldn't be so petty they want to attack someone for their ideology... But we don't live in an ideal world... And we all know which of these events are asking for trouble.

I wouldn't go personally, no sense in getting caught up with those seeking trouble.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join