It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland live stream ANTIFA vs patriot prayer and proud boys

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

DB, you just take care of yourself. My ex's crazy liberal family are there. You don't want to run into them.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
That live feed is one big piece of crap. Perfect for what is going on there.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

They showed an interview with him earlier. He said he believed that it hurt his crowd size .

The last I heard he never attended this rally. ( restraining order ?)

By the way they didn’t snag him he turn himself in last night .

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

originally posted by: Fallingdown
The leader of patriot prayer Joey Gibson was arrested yesterday. He thinks it was a move to cut down the numbers on the right and it was somewhat successful .

Hmm and here I thought he was arrested for a warrant for rioting and assault back from May, but he's been in hiding and this is the first time they were able to snag him in public - in time for more riots.

Good gawd, as usual, posting more stuff you know absolutely nothing about and are to lazy look up. There was no snagging in public. He turned himself into the police voluntarily.

Joey Gibson, leader of Vancouver-based right-wing group Patriot Prayer, turned himself in to the downtown Portland jail Friday

Joey Gibson, leader of Vancouver-based right-wing group Patriot Prayer, turned himself in to the downtown Portland jail Friday in connection with charges linked to a May Day melee outside a Portland bar.

Before entering the Multnomah County Detention Center, Gibson held a news conference outside the jail drawing about two dozen people. Wearing a hat with a label that read “what goes around comes around” and a t-shirt with Bible verse “John 3:16”, Gibson told spectators that he believed he was being unfairly targeted and he was innocent of engaging in or inciting any violence on May 1 outside of Cider Riot.

“I stood on a sidewalk and was assaulted numerous times,” Gibson, 35, said. “This is without a doubt an attack on the First Amendment.”

He also urged people to attend Saturday demonstrations in downtown Portland, to not engage in violence, and if they’re arrested, to do so while in the midst of peaceful protest.

www.oregonlive.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Why does the Antifa crowed look more fun and exciting, dancing Bananas and stuff.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

The right needs to stop stepping back, period. It's time for ANTIFAP to meet the Pipe Hitters Union and learn a very important lesson... Bring them to Jesus or send them back to Mama, either way show them this civilian fascist BS ANTIFAP supports will not be tolerated.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

Thank you

After reading many of the comments on this thread it seems some people have forgotten.

In 2016 ANTIFA ran wild starting fires, breaking windows , suppressing speech, beating up people and even chasing down kids .

The cops did nothing .

That’s why the proud boys and alt knights were formed .

If the cops weren’t going to do anything someone had to .

Once the right came in a group the all out assualt on innocent civilians diminished greatly.

And the right is winning the battle that’s why the self-proclaimed anti-fascist are now hiding behind the police and court orders .

Portland is ANTIFA’s Beau Geste.

I think I just puked a little

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The right has done that for a while .

Out numbered just about every time they sent ANTIFA packing.

ANTIFA use to be Coast to Coast. That’s why I made my reference about Portland being their Beau Geste.

They held a national rally on November 4, 2017 .

I went to the one in Cincinnati too.

If I would’ve gone in 2016 I would’ve seen a completely different scene .

Keep in mind this is about a mile downhill from the University of Cincinnati .

Three of them finally showed up and the cops wouldn’t let me get close enough to talk to them . 😁

edit on 17-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

That’s why the proud boys and alt knights were formed .

I think all the groups are a majority of extremist larpers causing problems.

But that's just me.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Do you think the right should’ve sat on his our thumb while the left was terrorizing everyone else ?

To put a little perspective on proud boys. I tried to join I couldn’t get past their vetting process because of fights I had ( One pretty serious ) when I was in my late teens and early 20s .

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Yeah. Two sides, same coin.
Fighting over who gets to be heads this week.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

LOL I know right, what a bunch of self deluded bulll# artists all these extremist people are.

Send them all to the sand box to play out their utter tripe.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Beware of who somebody MIGHT be ...................😃

Report: Portland Antifa Planning to Dress Up in MAGA Gear, Attack People

With clashes expected in Portland today, some are suggesting that Antifa is planning to dress up in MAGA gear and attack strangers to make Trump supporters look bad.

The Proud Boys’ “end domestic terrorism” rally is now underway in Portland, with the city’s mayor Ted Wheeler acknowledging that “violence is almost guaranteed” as the two groups face off.

Speculation is raging that Antifa radicals are scheming some kind of false flag where they dress up as Trump supporters and stage violence in order to demonize the other side.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Do you think the right should’ve sat on his our thumb while the left was terrorizing everyone else ?

To put a little perspective on proud boys. I tried to join I couldn’t get past their vetting process because of fights I had ( One pretty serious ) when I was in my late teens and early 20s .

Proud boys are just a bunch of low life losers, exactly like ANTIFA.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's been overheard that some Proud Boys are going to dress as Antifa and start to attack people in Allah's name to make Bruce Lee look bad.

And there might just be some straight guys dressing as Queer guys to really mix this party up.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

So, each side learns to hate sarcastically? That’s refreshing.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Portland obviously needs new management... But I don't see how getting proud boys to go march there is going anything for the positive.

To me it looks like they're going there to piss ANTIFA off just like in Charlottesville.

Both sides are looking for trouble. Both sides are trouble. I don't feel represented by either, or think they are doing me any good.

(post by Fallingdown removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Thank you for this information. I was wondering what MSNBC was covering so thoroughly today. I'm listening in the car.

They sound disappointed because there have only been two arrests, and there is a barrier between competing protesters.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

That would be awesome! I hope it turns out to be a blood bath live on tv!

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join