It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein Chiel Pilot Larry Visoski deleted Instagram sheds light on UNDISCLOSED Epstein’s travels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Before I posted this thread I searched for Larry Visoski on ATS and did not find anything on his name so I posted it here. Larry has been Epstein's Chief pilot for almost 30 years ans was in charge and ran JEGE, LLC. What I though was odd was the quantity of flights in the article below with comments such as this:

Flying to an undisclosed location over the ocean
along with

April 3, 2015 — Unconfirmed airport

You can read about it here:

Photos from Visoski’s now-deleted Instagram account likely shed some new light on what Epstein may have been up to over the past few years, detailing Visoski’s flights across the U.S. and to the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Caribbean, Europe, Mexico, and the Middle East.

Washington Examiner

I did some more digging and found that ole Larry is the big man on campus at Epsteins and his aircraft. He also takes care of Epstein's lady friend plane. Ms. Maxwell

Image for Aviation Department Manager Aviation Department Manager JEGE, LLC 1990 – Present 29 years West Palm Beach, Florida Area Chief pilot

He even has a LinkedIn post:

LinkedIn

I hope that the link works and it doesn't disappear!

Epstein is not pictured or directly mentioned in Visoski’s social media posts, but many of the planes, helicopters, and islands that appear in the posts belong to Epstein, a registered sex offender who prosecutors allege repeatedly sexually exploited and abused dozens of girls at his homes in Manhattan, New York, and Palm Beach, Florida. Epstein also owns two islands and a ranch in New Mexico.

Larry Visoski, the longtime chief pilot of accused child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein’s fleet of helicopters and planes, including the infamous “Lolita Express,” traveled with Epstein across the globe for nearly three decades. IMG_7998.PNG Larry Visoski. (Screenshot) Photos from Visoski’s now-deleted Instagram account likely shed some new light on what Epstein may have been up to over the past few years, detailing Visoski’s flights across the U.S. and to the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Caribbean, Europe, Mexico, and the Middle East. Epstein is not pictured or directly mentioned in Visoski’s social media posts, but many of the planes, helicopters, and islands that appear in the posts belong to Epstein, a registered sex offender who prosecutors allege repeatedly sexually exploited and abused dozens of girls at his homes in Manhattan, New York, and Palm Beach, Florida. Epstein also owns two islands and a ranch in New Mexico.

Reference material:

Twitter

So flying over the ocean to an undisclosed location? So I was just wondering why the FBI had scuba divers go to the Epstein island the other day. The FBI really should be talking to this guy before he either disappears or does something. This story seems to be all about undisclosed locations and water. So what you think?
edit on 17-8-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 17-8-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 17-8-2019 by Waterglass because: title revised

edit on 17-8-2019 by Waterglass because: revised

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

The pilot was a lot more involved with Epstein than just flying his planes. According to the deposition excerpts he helped Epstein purchase boats, cars, audio and video equipment. Many of the Epstein boat, autos were registered in the Pilot's name too. Epstein had gifted his pilot 40 acres on his Zorro Ranch in which the pilot had built his home for him and his wife. The pilot also picked up and delivered guests to locations and flew the helicopter to the island.

I would say that the chief pilot is an accomplice. There is definitely more to this man than being simply a pilot!

Deposition excerpts

Larry Visoski deposition begins on page 13.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Washington Examiner?

yeah alright.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

who's deposition?

Copy?
Transcripts?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

yeah alright

Ah I get it it; your a tough Royal Highness to please. So here's one with Chief pilot Larry and our girl KellyAnne! Right hand click of mouse over pic to view pic will enlargen it. Priceless!

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Thanks another Star for you!

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

who's deposition?

Copy?
Transcripts?

Come on, Don't be Silly! I even provided a direct link to the transcribed depositions from the original Florida case against Epstein and the actual page number to read Visoski's deposition. Just so one would not feel flustered in seeing 839 pages of transcribed depositions.

Take some time and read the links then maybe you can deny ignorance too.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Washington Examiner?

yeah alright.

I'm starting to think you all don't want to actually see justice prevail here with all this foot dragging and mental gymnastics.

Is it because all this exposes the people you idolize as monsters?

Quick mental exercise.
It was known for years Epstein was a bad man. Why is it now being addressed under the Trump administration? An administration that said it would the toughest administration on human trafficking ever.

Now here we are...
If you can't see the coincidences you are either blind or ignorant.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Anyone who knew about what Epstein was doing and kept quiet is an accomplice and should be tried as such. As far as I'm concerned it's the same as being present for a murder and saying nothing about it.

If this guy made himself an accomplice for some salary, he's an idiot and deserves everything that's coming.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Where the hell did all those kids come from and why have we not heard about some grieving parents missing there child ?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider
Thousands of children go missing every year. Maybe we don't hear about the parents because there are soo many children that go missing.

Do you think Epstein is being wrongly accused or do you believe all this about Epstein is manufactured?
Old link below, im sure a more recent article on the subject would be identical. On mobile so i copied first link i came across.
abcnews.go.com...

edit on 17-8-2019 by kimish because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2019 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

There is speculation many are procured from "humanitarian" efforts. Disasters bring about a lot of confusion. People might think that potential is absurd, but quite undoubtedly there are well connected people with crazy fethishes, if his money and resources came from pimping and blackmailing it stands to reason these are not innocent occassions based on the money and resources obtained from this venture. Why would you in that position not use the easiest means of procurement.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

Agree. Lets look at this situation one year from now. That Chief Pilot is up to his eyeballs as an accomplice.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Here's a couple more. I don't have an Instagram account and I guess that would be the only way to "verify" outside of these reports:

Link

Here's another

Daily Dot

top topics

join