It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Epstein Quote, where trump admits he is in on it?!?!?!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

wow... You do know that Trump is an old man right? Even in 2002 he was old... It is known that he likes younger women... Not girls...

The stupid # some of you keep coming up with... just amazing...

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: UKTruth

Ah yes trump didnt ask for Russian help, he just has former ussr billionaires dirty laundry and talks behind closed doors with Putin and is married into a wealthy Russian family.

Nope, definitely didnt get any help from troll and shill farms. But hey Mueller report said no. Case closed.

ROFLMAO... you still with the Russian hoax?... You are wasting your life over lies. Perhaps you are a Russian bot yourself? After all the "Steele Dossier" is full of Russian lies...

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

He deals, or dealt with Russians, it's well known.

And the conspiracy isnt what you think it is. Or rather it was more of a resurgence to understand where the collusion conspiracy came may have came from.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

please, show how Russia was improved by President Trump. Show how Putin himself was improved by the USA.

I keep hearing all this crap about Russia getting something, but no one can say what they got, why is that?

what can YOU show that benefits Russia, that is not a "might,could,possible, or if".

Show concrete evidence.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

I think you would have to look pretty hard to find men in their 40's or 50's who don't like younger women. That is not a smoking gun. It is not a confession. it is not indicative of anything criminal or immoral.

Liking younger women is not the same as being a paedophile. You should be ashamed of yourself for even trying to bridge that logic gap.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Laundering money that shouldn't have existed in the USSR. Its money that materialized out of no where and made a huge rift in Russia to the state we see it today.

Edit: Also, if it's criminal, which laundering money for Russian oligarchs is, then it is obviously doing not Russia a favor, but the super rich that live there.
edit on 20-8-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

a reply to: thedigirati

Laundering money that shouldn't have existed in the USSR. Its money that materialized out of no where and made a huge rift in Russia to the state we see it today.

you have no idea how it is almost impossible to do so, im a united Arab emirates citizen and have nothing to do with the USA, im not a citizen of the USA nor do i have business over there, and even though i have to sign on papers confirming that i am not a US citizen (smfh) and do not have business over there to every bank i have an account with, this is a requirement from your fascist country around the world, and if i dont do that my account will be closed, so refresh your intelligence

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

What?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

What?

what you read just now, and im willing to provide a copy of the requirements, but will need time to redact the banks name

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: strongfp

please, show how Russia was improved by President Trump. Show how Putin himself was improved by the USA.

I keep hearing all this crap about Russia getting something, but no one can say what they got, why is that?

what can YOU show that benefits Russia, that is not a "might,could,possible, or if".

Show concrete evidence.

trump wants to classify anti-fascists at terrorists, that makes America look, well you figure it out. trump keeps threatening to pull out of NATO, there's only one country that wants to see that collapse, hint it begins with r. Ukraine, trump has gifted the Crimea to Russia. Syria. Look at the tanking economy. There's a ton more, if you think trump has done a good job or made America look anything other than a laughing stock, well you can't interpret facts.

Putin's fingers are all over brexit in the UK, yellow vests in France, Salvini in Italy, the pro-franco fascists in spain, adf in Germany among others. If your unaware of these facts politics clearly isn't your thing.

These ploys were all imagined by the KGB in the Soviet Union but never implemented very well, it's called destabilization.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Boy do I like young beautiful women too.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Since you aren't a criminal. I am going to guess you would not have a need to launder Russian rubles from USSR coffers to become stinking rich, right?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: contextual

Antifa have roots to KGB as well. They were rough housers in east Germany.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual
trump wants to classify anti-fascists at terrorists,

You mean Antifa? They aren't anti-fascists, they are fascist anti-first-amendment.

They are terrorists, and it is only a matter of time before those moron losers kill someone, or die in an encounter with someone who is armed an willing to stand up to them.

I know if I were ever exposed to their violent attacks, I'd shoot every single one of them until they stopped moving or were out of range.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join