It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Epstein Quote, where trump admits he is in on it?!?!?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
A thread about Trumps quote from 20 years ago so he is definitely involved.

Epstein founded the slimy Clinton foundation that took in $435,000,000 in 2015 when Hillary had political influence. $13,000,000 in 2017 when she was declared a loser.

Nothing to see here involving the Clinton's.....

Lolz🤪

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

You're a real piece of work.

Remember when you told us all you were a Trump supporter? Now you can't wait to tell lies about him.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Almost...like the Mooch.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I love how you ended it. There is no Clinton quote.... Actions speak louder than words ever hear that one? Just the flight logs alone and the defense of Epstein Trumps your stupid little quote. Why would you say bad things abuut a billionaire you want to donate to your business or invest....you don't.

The minute Trump had any suggestion this guy was a creep he handled it and gave him the boot. If Trump liked little girls he would have never even spoke with Stormy.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

there was even a law suit filed and later reacted by a girl claiming that Trump and Epstein raped her.

And she only dropped the case when she started getting death threats.

She dropped the case when she admitted she made it up.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Of course Trump has to be involved, Epstein was with a young 20 something and Trump was with Melania which was also in her 20's. Then a former Trump employee at one of his hotels stated Epstein was sexually harassing her. She was 16 at the time. Trump banned Epstein from going to his hotels. That is fact btw. Fact: Trump has never flown on Epstein's planes or visited his pedo island.
Another fact: Bill Clinton has visited pedo island and had flown on his plane 25 times per the plane logs.

I am sick of the left stating Trump is a rapist..when they elected a rapist and he was president for two terms before he was impeached. Who is the hypocrate now???

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I've just rolled my eyes so far back in my head I saw my brain.

You must have very very good eyesight.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
18 is on the younger side. Younger =/= Underage

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Someone or some people are already well ahead of the curve to hide information. We may never know. Again, it's the billionaires world, something we can never really look into.

To a point yes. He definitely saw the writing on the wall ahead of time.

Some things you can't hide even if you try to destroy evidence. For example, if there are levels below that temple, even if Epstein had them filled in, you will still find evidence.

Bank records of Epstein's transactions might prove some things as well. Same for Trump.

People almost always slip up in some detail when they try to cover up. Look at Clinton's claim of only 4 trips, when there were at least 6. Jigsaw puzzles are put together one piece at a time.

We only have a few scattered sections of Epstein's puzzle and he is only part of a much larger puzzle I fear.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Can anyone show me President Trump and Jeff Epstein together after 2008 (the year of his conviction) Please.

Can anyone show me Epstien and others in 2010?

But no contact with President Trump after 2008 how odd, so up to Epstein's conviction President Trump was "pals" with Epstein, but not after. why is that?

What reason could there be for President Trump to not be around Epstein after his conviction? anyone?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: gallop

Yes because playing marbles when you were a kid is a good way to explain a possible elite pedophile ring.

The allusion was made. Not for me to integrate it for you.

Failure on your part.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Almost...like the Mooch.

Oh you had to!!

I love Mark Dice for this...

edit on 17-8-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Is there any evidence of that beyond here say? Because I heard they actually fell out over a house they both wanted to buy. I don’t have no evidence either, perhaps someone can come in and provide some.

I think that the evidence just conveniently died a few days ago.....

Convenient for your argument, you mean to say.
edit on 17-8-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Remember when you told us all you were a Trump supporter? Now you can't wait to tell lies about him.

I've reported this thread as totally non-compliant with ATS thread creation guidelines. I hope others will also.

Advise no one to invest much of your time typing here. The thread may be gone before long.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: gallop

The rich and wealthy do what ever they want. And will throw each other under the bus to one up each other. Dont you find it rather alarming that theres certain groups of billionaires.

Why was trump affiliated with this certain group?

How big do you think the billionaire group is?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

If your buddy got caught doing something like this would you want to hang out with him anymore?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I've reported this thread as totally non-compliant with ATS thread creation guidelines. I hope others will also.

Advise no one to invest much of your time typing here. The thread may be gone before long.

Not likely, it's generating content.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

You conveniently missed out the "Some say" part of the quote.

I wonder why that is...

Another typical leftist beating the Orange man's meat.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The fact you all can't make the correlations between this happening at this exact time under this administration is laughable. Could it be so hard to grasp Trump has changed his opinion of Epstein since 2002?

If Trump was connected to this it would have never seen the light of day just like under the previous administrations. You all are grasping at very weak straw's when trying to associate Trump to Epstein. Epstein rubbed elbows with everyone just like Trump.

Keep ignoring the fact one of Trump's campaign promises was to fight human trafficking and these are likely the results.

Just more confirmation that Trump could cure cancer and you all would find a reason to be outraged...

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Its not even just that, there is footage of the two of them together at one of his parties, there was even a law suit filed and later reacted by a girl claiming that Trump and Epstein raped her.

Now Old Bill is also connected but its not quite as damming for him as it seems for Trump.

Am sure Trump had a sigh of relief on discovering that Epstein had conveniently died.

And because this is probably more true than not, with what we know about Trump's quality of character, we can fully expect for Trump to now do what he does best: deflect and shift blame onto others.

If we see him tweeting and blaming and connecting other people to Epstein, when he absolutely doesn't have to and he could just leave it alone, we'll know he's nervous and trying to do his deflection thing he always does.

There is absolutely NO reason for him to even bring this up if he's not connected, in fact any intelligent person would just let this die and not keep bringing it up.

Unless...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join