It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Epstein Quote, where trump admits he is in on it?!?!?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

“In 2002, Trump even gave a remarkable on-the-record comment about Epstein to a New York magazine journalist, calling him “terrific” and adding that he “likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

politicaldig.com...

I have heard countless people on here claim that trump knew nothing of Epstein ‘s actions and cut ties when he was informed of his actions...

Well how does someone read that quote and come to that conclusion..

It seems to me far more likely that trump knew exactly what he was up to and didn’t cut ties until EVERYBODY else started finding out...

I have seen no worse quote concerning Epstein from ANYONE else..

There is no Bill Clinton quote saying that kinda thing...

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Sat Aug 17 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: added source and tags

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Its not even just that, there is footage of the two of them together at one of his parties, there was even a law suit filed and later reacted by a girl claiming that Trump and Epstein raped her.

Now Old Bill is also connected but its not quite as damming for him as it seems for Trump.

Am sure Trump had a sigh of relief on discovering that Epstein had conveniently died.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Is there any evidence of that beyond here say? Because I heard they actually fell out over a house they both wanted to buy. I don’t have no evidence either, perhaps someone can come in and provide some.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Is there any evidence of that beyond here say? Because I heard they actually fell out over a house they both wanted to buy. I don’t have no evidence either, perhaps someone can come in and provide some.

I think that the evidence just conveniently died a few days ago.....

edit on 17-8-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

+66 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Is this like one of those Russian Collusion threads?

Parallels are quite clear - Clintons collude with Russia - blame Trump. Clinton cavorts on Pedo Island - blame Trump.

edit on 17/8/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Is this like one of those Russian Collusion threads?

Parallels are quite clear - Clintons collude with Russia - blame Trump. Clinton cavorts on Pedo Island - blame Trump.

When Trump was just a business tycoon, he used to rub shoulders with Bill, too.. ZOMG !!!!111

It's all making sense nao...

I'm voting democrat at the next erec.. election.

edit on 17-8-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Ah yes trump didnt ask for Russian help, he just has former ussr billionaires dirty laundry and talks behind closed doors with Putin and is married into a wealthy Russian family.

Nope, definitely didnt get any help from troll and shill farms. But hey Mueller report said no. Case closed.
edit on 17-8-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

The rich and wealthy do what ever they want. And will throw each other under the bus to one up each other. Dont you find it rather alarming that theres certain groups of billionaires.

Why was trump affiliated with this certain group?

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: UKTruth

Ah yes trump didnt ask for Russian help, he just has former ussr billionaires dirty laundry and talks behind closed doors with Putin and is married into a wealthy Russian family.

Nope, definitely didnt get any help from troll and shill farms. But hey Mueller report said no. Case closed.

Yea, Mueller and his group were in the bag for Trump.

You really don't think at all do you?
edit on 17-8-2019 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

If anything, Trump shows that he's not into the younger one's like Epstien. And the footage of his party, well, those NFL Cheer leaders seemed to be over 18. But looking at cheer leaders as sex symbols is wrong. right?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

there was even a law suit filed and later reacted by a girl claiming that Trump and Epstein raped her.

And she only dropped the case when she started getting death threats.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Do keep providing your proof. Did Epstein have a disparaging portrait of Trump in his NY Mansion.

Show me flight logs and visitor logs to Pedo Island. Trump is begging the Press, multiple times he's asked, to find out who went there.

Is Bill Clinton asking the same?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Oh goody we're going with that slapped together photoshopped picture is the real thing.
And that epstein actually had it on his office wall.

I've just rolled my eyes so far back in my head I saw my brain.

And I thought the flight logs showed that clinton never went to the island.
He went on the plane but never to Little St James.
The proof was presented by one of your own right here on ATS.
edit on 8172019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It's more to the point that Trump is untouchable in that category that's all.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I don't think Trump is saying what you think he's saying.

Here's the thing: We all know that too many men are quite happy to "trade in" their aging wives and girlfriends for a "newer model." Sorry, but that's what some guys do. Especially men who want a trophy wife.

So while you look at this as necessarily referring to girls, women know that it more likely refers to young women.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Blah, blah, blah,

The is more proof somewhere other than what died in a "suicide"...
But...
I have seen no actual evidence that either Donald trump or Bill Clinton is a pedophile.

That being said, I doubt you will ever see any evidence against either of them because that would likely be the tip of the iceberg so to speak and no way in hell will that Pandora's box get opened.

+33 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The glee with which you disassociate Clinton from Epstein, yet gladly incriminate Trump for even uttering his name is most telling of your blinded bias. On the one hand you have Clinton, with countless trips on the Lolita Express, countless associations between the Clinton family and Epstein, and countless business both direct and tangential. On the other hand you have Trump, with virtually no evidence of associating with Epstein, and one quote from 17 years ago. Yet, Trump is clearly guilty and Clinton is seemingly completely innocent in your mind??? How can you possibly square this as anything but partisan bias???

For my part, I want to see ANYONE (republican or democrat) exposed to the light of day for any and all associations with Epstein and his pedophile ways. That you are so vocal about Epstein's death just being a harmless act of suicide without foul play, and so willing to redirect the spotlight from Clinton is telling indeed.

So, let me ask you this...do you honestly feel this whole thing with Epstein should fall into the category of..."Nothing to see here, folks. Move along now."?????

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: network dude

It's more to the point that Trump is untouchable in that category that's all.

Yep, he sure is immune to any ridicule, probing, or investigations.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: pavil

Oh goody we're going with that slapped together photoshopped picture is the real thing.
And that epstein actually had it on his office wall.

I've just rolled my eyes so far back in my head I saw my brain.

And I thought the flight logs showed that clinton never went to the island.
He went on the plane but never to Little St James.
The proof was presented by one of your own right here on ATS.

A plane can't land on Pedo Island, thus why the guests would be chartered to it via helicopter or boat from St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands. In which, gasp! just happens to be a favorite vacation spot for the Clinton's since the 90's! Imagine that. Things that make you go hmmm?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

This was an interesting read I found a week ago.

Lots of Trump affiliation. Why?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join