It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP Article Trump continues to push Clinton Epstein Conspiracy , saying WAS HE ON THE ISLAND ??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
@ Bodicea law and crime . com

https:/ . /lawandcrime.com/high-profile/deposition-underage-girls-were-present-when-bill-clinton-visited-jeffrey-epsteins-island ./
edit on 17-8-2019 by FieldMarshalMatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Trump absolutely has a point when he say : I know he flew at least 27 times on the plane , he (Clinton) says four , but it's 27 times

Link for that one ; Angel Urenas statement on behalf of Clinton , early on . A thread here has the full quote - denies Island and states only four times .

These are real clinchers , and that is none other than potus saying these things , that is THE President of The Unites States

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Then why is continually asking the Press to look into who went to Pedo Orgy Island?
You trust the Press to actually investigate that, right? You can catch Trump, you should be asking the Press to do that too.

Does Trump need to have gone to a place to be implicated in his friends wrongdoing ?

Why would we need to rely on the press when we have the bragger in chief.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Epstein is already a convicted sex offender, having been accused of molesting dozens of underage girls in Florida before signing a secret plea agreement in 2008 that allowed him to avoid federal prosecution and jail time. The plea deal, signed by federal prosecutors including Trump's current labor secretary, Alexander Acosta, was ruled unconstitutional by a Palm Beach judge in February.

The new allegations of sexual exploitation reportedly accuse him of coercing minors — such as the 1999 Mar-a-Lago locker-room attendant — into giving him "massages" and of then molesting or sexually abusing them in his Upper East Side or Palm Beach residences.
www.businessinsider.com...

I'm not accusing Trump of anything but can see why he would want to divert attention from his relationship with Epstein.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Doesn't really matter just about everyone seems to have cut off links from him after 2008, although Prince Andrew was apparently still hanging out with his buddy until 2010. I don't care when Trump or Clinton cut of ties to him, either way both men where pretty close to this guy and I think its only fair to properly investigate the links that the current POTUS and a former POTUS had with a pedophile whose parties they were attending.

I don't necessarily disagree. By all means, investigate anyone and everyone who is implicated by evidence.

But at the same time, I'm pretty sure we all know disgusting and despicable perverts because they are everywhere, come from all walks of life, all races, creeds and colors. We can't just assume everyone a pervert knows -- including pedos -- is guilty of the same crimes.

Both Clinton and Trump, by virtue of their positions in society, were associated with and in contact with many many people. For business reasons. For social events. For all kinds of reasons. It doesn't mean they were doing the same dirty deeds.

And in this case, given Epstein and Maxwell's intel associations, we have to assume -- or at least suspect -- that both Clinton and Trump would be targets for spying and potential blackmail/coercion.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
From my perspective, every time Trump points his finger and say "look over there at what they are doing"...it is actually he who is doing the action he is pointing fingers at. So, he is really saying this about himself. ...and it doesn't surprise me one bit. There were accusations made against Trump during the campaign and they "disappeared". I do believe those accusations should be revisited with all the seriousness that this case deserves.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FieldMarshalMatt

So you're saying Clintons and Obama are saints and Trump is evil bad President trying to hurt them to distract us.

Get a better candidate against him instead.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
From my perspective, every time Trump points his finger and say "look over there at what they are doing"...it is actually he who is doing the action he is pointing fingers at. So, he is really saying this about himself. ...and it doesn't surprise me one bit. There were accusations made against Trump during the campaign and they "disappeared". I do believe those accusations should be revisited with all the seriousness that this case deserves.

I think that's one of the things that have to be taken into account with both Trump and Clinton both have a lot of smoke and accusations around them regarding sexual abuse. I think with Trump when you also account for the things he has said in the past and the nature of some of these allegations it becomes even more troubling.

Something about all of this stinks.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Trump is very confident that Clinton visited the island more than once ,
where early doors he stated ( of Clinton ) "he's a terrific guy , really great , but I believe he has a lot of trouble coming up over his visits to that island "

Also link vidoe of that statement from previous threads . His information won't be second to none but he going to know a whole lot more than we do - obviously , enough to say these things out loud

Either he wants a massive payout for silence or he's fixing to take this international sex trafficking operation down

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

So you're saying Clintons and Obama are saints and Trump is evil bad President trying to hurt them to distract us.

Get a better candidate against him instead.

No the opposite , it's called sarcasm / tongue in cheek . I'm pro Trump all the way if he is going to carry this through , and that has nothing to do with being left or right wing . They're either good or bad these days .

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This pot meets kettle moment has been brought to you by Donald Trump.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Epstein having a pic of Clinton in a dress apparently isnt significant for many.a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Hahaha.....you got me. Your sarcasm skills suck brother

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz

Seems to be a dangerous game to play as Epstein was swept under the Rug in the past.

Fine, point at Trump and anyone else who is associated with Epstein. Take down anyone who is guilty.

Surly the Press can do that. For the most part, the MSM has avoided known Clinton Epstein connections like the plague.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Why do people work so feverishly to defend scumlords like Donald Trump and Bill Clinton?

Because "Yay Team!"?

Got a bit of reality for ya, they are the ones that are actually on the same team and working feverishly against you.

These people do nothing but play you for fools for their own benefit. They are using you. Stop gobbling up their bait.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
Why do people work so feverishly to defend scumlords like Donald Trump and Bill Clinton?

#1, Trump is working to fulfill his promises..one by one.

#2, He makes liberals mad by beating them at every turn. That in itself makes me smile!

#3, Trump communicates with humankind (almost) daily and with frankness. Very special!

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Just remember, Obama's grandmother, the woman who raised him, was the first birther. As such she was the person to out him; right before breaking to commercial and sounding like an attorney's sock puppet coming back from the break.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Trump's trying to shift the focus away from his own relationship with Epstein hence he pushes a conspiracy theory.

You say he's shifting focus.
We say he's shining a light on the problem.
He's the president.
The fact this investigation took place under his administration says just about everything you need to know. If he could suffer any blowback it would have never seen the light of day. Just like the previous administrations burried it. But here we are....

People trying their damnedest to link Trump to this. Meanwhile his AG is performing 3 investigations and one independent investigation into the matter. Yeah sure sounds like Trump is worried...
*SMDH*

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: sooth

#1, Trump is working to fulfill his promises..one by one.

#2, He makes liberals mad by beating them at every turn. That in itself makes me smile!

#3, Trump communicates with humankind (almost) daily and with frankness. Very special!

LOL

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

No comments section for this video on you tube. So wrong!

You tube offers a great site for fun and videos and commentary
then pisses on you with censorship so bad you could spit nails.

edit on 18-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I'm not accusing Trump of anything but can see why he would want to divert attention from his relationship with Epstein.

Relationship? Nope sorry intellectually dishonest lie No relationship
at all ever feel sorry for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join