It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 Weiner-Clinton Witnesses Dead - 9 of em Cops - NYPD Commissioner Declares Suicide Crisis

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
Why ask for Phage on coincidence stats for this one?

NYPD probably has a higher suicide rate than the general population.

Do you have anything to back that up besides your guess?

What do you guess the NYPD ranks in statistics compared to other police departments? Did you mean to say that the NYPD probably has higher suicide rates than other cities' police departments? I don't see why comparing the suicides in the NYPD police department to the general population would have any significance here.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

What do you guess the NYPD ranks in statistics compared to other police departments? Did you mean to say that the NYPD probably has higher suicide rates than other cities' police departments? I don't see why comparing the suicides in the NYPD police department to the general population would have any significance here.

I think he is trying to tie a connection with Clinton's emails with the fact that it has a direct cause for why these NYPD police officers killed themselves. Which is all kinds of nuts IMO. how do you EVEN know that these officers were involved in the investigation?

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nemox42

I think he is trying to tie a connection with Clinton's emails with the fact that it has a direct cause for why these NYPD police officers killed themselves. Which is all kinds of nuts IMO. how do you EVEN know that these officers were involved in the investigation?

Well it must be assumed because none of the suicidees ever denied anything 😎😎

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I assume you don't know lick of what your talking about. Does that make my assumption correct? let that simmer in your noggin.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I assume you don't know lick of what your talking about. Does that make my assumption correct? let that simmer in your noggin.

Well you know what unfounded assumptions like that make people out to be.

The only thing that matters is the truth. If we say NO to every option with a knee jerk reaction you will never win a Sherlock Holmes moniker. You have to be WILLING to follow the data WHEREVER it leads you.

In the case of "suicides", there is a decided history of Akanicides happening to many people.
NYPD told the FBI and DOJ they shall release the information in the laptop and it had HRC files we learned. FBI stopped the release and still hasn't shared the information about Seth Rich either.
Some murders have been in plain site like Seth Rich had to have been. Have we seen a peep of the video from the Officers that found Seth still breathing and talking? They are required to have them on and were reportedly lost after they got back to the cop shop.Some murders we call 'suicides' happened with two bullets to the back of the head and no BLOOD anywhere.

Those are the issues you wish to assume to know an answer to?

Use hard data not speculation if you wish to debunk those things. You do seem more interested in squelching the debate.

Support your claims or just be a lurker, please. We have months of pouring over the facts and speculate with facts. We do call out BS and you think you are doing that, kudo's. Just do your homework is all we ask in these threads.

edit on 18-8-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Does anyone have evidence that these cops are the same ones that saw weiners laptop? I imagine they weren’t passing it around to every new York precinct and I’ve never seen anything saying these late cops all worked together, and that would defiantly make the articles.

Why would NYPD local cops be looking at (top secret content) Hilary Clintons emails on Uma Abadeen's husbands laptop?

When the laptop was originally recovered, the NYPD was one of the agencies involved.

Erik Prince was the source of the original commentary about what was seen by NYPD officers. While not one of my favorite persons (Blackwater, Xi Security), Prince is not known for spouting "conspiracy theories".

He would actually be a place to look for confirmation on this "meme" of NYPD suicides being related to the Weiner laptop.

Do I believe Weiner is a dirtbag? YES. Do I believe he is involved in child sex trafficking? There IS some smoke there... based merely on his own legal history.

Do I think we can just presume these suicides are related to the Weiner laptop? Possible... but to say it is so is a full blown logical fallacy.

Without some kind of corroboration, it's unrelated to Weiner.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Why did nine of the twelve NYPD officers who viewed the so-called "life insurance" files on Anthony Weiner's laptop, suddenly end up dead from suicide?

good question. pray tell..

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
NYPD suicide = dirty cops offing each other

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
We know who is doing this, we just do not know how they are doing it. Nine cops that saw it committed suicide, that is not a coincidence anymore. How many cops that did not see it committed suicide, I would like to see those statistics to make a proper determination if there is a probable connection to the Clintons or Henchmen paid to protect certain high powered political people. There are more than just the Clintons being protected.

There is no story; watch the video..there is no mention of Cops and Weiner Laptops...its just about suicide ratios!

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Don't tell me; you did not watch the OP's video EITHER. Lazy snickity whiffit.

edit on 18-8-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: rickymouse
We know who is doing this, we just do not know how they are doing it. Nine cops that saw it committed suicide, that is not a coincidence anymore. How many cops that did not see it committed suicide, I would like to see those statistics to make a proper determination if there is a probable connection to the Clintons or Henchmen paid to protect certain high powered political people. There are more than just the Clintons being protected.

There is no story; watch the video..there is no mention of Cops and Weiner Laptops...its just about suicide ratios!

I can't listen to the video, got rid of my speakers planning to get one that day. That was a week or more ago, no speakers yet.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: tulsi
9 NYPD cops who saw Weiner's laptop apparently all committed suicide this year.
That brings the total # of persons dead who saw it to around 11.

Hopefully no more NYPD Cops and or Hillary/Weiner witnesses are suicided in the last quarter of this year or thereafter.

Enough is enough! Yet nothing seems to be being done about it, besides the head acknowledging its a crisis =/

[yvid]b3eRA5onlUw[/yvid
edit on 23-8-2019 by Watcher4256 because: dupe

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join