It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will win the democrat nomination for 2020 president. . . .

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FyreByrd

If the media keep publishing polls like that, Democrats will think that they have a lock on 2020 and stay home.

So true! They won't be energized if the media keeps telling them that the Democratic Party Candidate will win, over and over and over. Why not go shopping or run errands when your employer gives you an hour to vote? If you candidate is going to win hands down, at least if that is what all the news says and the common meme. "Everyone" hates Trump, even a glass of water would win running against Trump. So "everyone" is likely to believe it and stay home secure in the "fact" that Trump will lose.
edit on 8/18/19 by The2Billies because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Tulsi if their smart. Shes the only chance that party has. The others are dirtbags and communists.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: DBCowboy

Pedro.

What's the "R" for? Typo?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
They need a black candidate to be able to beat Trump. If black women don't go out and vote the Dems are # out of luck. That's a fact.

I don't see a black candidate beating Trump either. The number of black people waking up and breaking the shackles, thus leaving the democrat party, is growing. They have their junkyard dogs (i.e. Don Le-Mon, Al Sharpton) going after the "runaways." (i.e. Candice Owens, Kanye West)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Elizabeth Warren.

(yeah, had issues with the other thread because I'm not very nice so trying this out in the pit.)

Like I have stated before,

Warren checks all the identity politics boxes.

She's a woman.

She's a serious leftist.

She embraces the ideology of the left. I mean in lock-step.

Biden is on his way out. He's long passed his prime. He can't do the job. It's even sad to pick on him now, but I still will.

Harris is a one-trick pony. She's a woman, and she's dark skinned, but that's all she has.

Buttigig (sp?) is the memory foam candidate. He makes a temporary impression then just fades away.

Tulsi? Obviously the cutest member of the crazy-train but will not go anywhere because even cute fades in the shadow of authoritarianism.

Beeboo? He's become the sad guest at your kegger you want gone but feel pity for. He thinks he's a great dancer but when on the floor, it's just embarrassing.

The others are as forgettable as tofu rice cakes at a boring neighbors house-warming party.

So I have to go with Warren.

Does it even matter? Do people still think it matters who is voted into office? LOL! When will society realize it's all a show for the masses to make them think they had a choice but in reality the same thing will continue to happen regardless of who the US of A spokesperson is.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
💥RUN TOM RUN💥

tomcruise2020.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join