It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will win the democrat nomination for 2020 president. . . .

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

lol trump even suggested that they not even bother with an election. Just make me president again....

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

+1. I don't see any of the current 20something getting the nomination.

LOL

I promise you it will be one of these twenty.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I have not been paying attention to the Dem primaries. I am not registered to any party so I have zero say in either party nomination.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

One thing is for certain none of these clowns besides gabbard have a a remote chance of winning against Trump.

If one of them wins there should be no doubt our elections are a complete sham.

The whole Combined Democrat candidates together couldn't fill a room in a micro hotel in China with supporters.

They are completely manufactured just like Hillary was.

The only other option is that the bigger portion of the population in MURICA have gone full retard.

edit on 47831America/ChicagoSat, 17 Aug 2019 09:47:48 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Elizabeth Warren is a moderate, a confirmed capitalist and the smartest person in the race.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

The survey asks: "If the 2020 presidential election were held today, how would you vote if the candidates were..."

Joe Biden (50%), Donald Trump (38%)

Bernie Sanders (48%), Donald Trump (39%)

Kamala Harris (45%), Donald Trump (39%)

Elizabeth Warren (46%), Donald Trump (39%)

Actually, according to Fox News:

FOX NEWS POLL: Trump Loses To Every Leading Democratic Candidate

www.dailywire.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

And right up until election night, Hillary was a 98% lock to win in every major poll but a few.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

Elizabeth Warren is a moderate, a confirmed capitalist and the smartest person in the race.

I think that's pretty insulting to the other native americans in her race.

edit on 10831America/ChicagoSat, 17 Aug 2019 16:10:06 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

If the media keep publishing polls like that, Democrats will think that they have a lock on 2020 and stay home.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

She's changed from years ago.

They got to her and she's full-blown primeval now 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If the media keep publishing polls like that, Democrats will think that they have a lock on 2020 and stay home.

🤫

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Everyone hates Trump so much that all any Democrat has to do is to win the primary and they're a lock on the White House because all the polls say so. They won't even have to campaign.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Buttigig (sp?) is the memory foam candidate. He makes a temporary impression then just fades away.

Haha omfg I've not seen someone use (sp?) In years.. you so old.

And, likely right in your summation.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

To say I disagree would be an understatement

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Given his opponents, I agree with him.

DO BETTER. You can't, we know..

Lol

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Have the polls ever been right?

If they are wrong a few times does that mean they can never be right?

What did the polls say before the last 5 president races?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

We didn’t have the media back then colluding with a political ideology so much as we do now

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I really hope she runs. The obama's need to be rejected to their face. America was too nice last time and re-elected them despite knowing it was going to be a disaster. As it is, people think michael is popular but she's not. She's enjoying the "out of sight, out of mind" bump that any former politician gets. If she runs that will go away.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I can practically guarantee the 2020 Dem Pres nominee will be:

A millionaire or multi-millionaire: www.forbes.com... www.breitbart.com...

The candidate will not have given any extra of their wealth to the government, let alone the amount they each insist the rich should be happily giving, to the US government. Citizens are all free to give as much as they want to the US government, above the required taxes. He/she will feel so strongly about raising taxes yet do not freely give the amount they insist citizens ought to be paying. news.yahoo.com...

The candidate will not have given very much of the income to the poor. Nor did they sell their 2nd/3rd etc homes or excess vehicles and give the money to help the poor, yet he/she insist they are dedicated to helping the poor. fortune.com...

He/She will no doubt have supported the New Green Deal when it was first announced, which desires to rid the sky's of “excess” air travel, yet most are not shy about flying around in private jets. www.independent.com.mt...)..,,..Green New Deal's Plan For Planes, Trains, And Automobiles (www.forbes.com...)

These are characteristics I can practically 99% guarantee will be those of the 2020 Democratic Party candidate for President.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

There are several problems with polls today that make them far different than polls in previous eras.

#1. The US citizens are wary of phone calls from people they don't know and many if not most just won't answer them. Polls rely heavily on people answering their phones and then answering their questions. Even my 85 year old mother won't answer any number she doesn't recognize and let's it go to voicemail. Virtually no one I know will. Let alone call back a political caller. The only people answering the polls are basically not bright enough to know it is not smart to answer a call from an unknown number or to talk to anyone on the phone who is a pollster (potential scammer). How often do the people who allow themselves to be prey by answering calls from unknown callers and answering questions from strangers on the phone actually go out a vote? I'd say that alone skews the polls.

So no, polls will not be reliable from now on unless they can find another method to reach over 3000 people in a short period of time. It takes a minimum of 3000 responses to make a survey anywhere near accurate.

#2. Many of today's pollsters have never taken a "research methods" class, which I taught in Univ. They ask questions in such a way as to elicit the response they want. Thereby tainting their results. There are few to no pollsters who don't do this, if not purposely, on an unconscious level.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join