It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Outrage Culture is Outraged On Anime and Manga, Reee!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't do the incel thing.

I'm not angry enough.

Doesn't matter. I don't do the incel thing either. I'm happily married and nowhere near male enough being a woman, but if the SJWs want to create an impression, they will create an impression.

Look at what they're done with Trump voters. We're all angry racist, homophobic, misogynists who goosestep and are into white supremacy now because they say so.

And if that's what they want to do in order to get rid of anime and manga because the Japanese certainly aren't going to go all PC for them, then that's what they'll do. They'll just create a stigma around liking those things.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Look at what they're done with Trump voters. We're all angry racist, homophobic, misogynists who goosestep and are into white supremacy now because they say so.

It sucks when someone calls you bad names doesn't it. Imagine how minorities have been feeling for the past several hundred years in this country.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox
Wow that's crazy bordering on mental. Are these SJW still round? Haven't they went extinct yet?

They really want to change what is essentially a cartoon and artform of random people a whole continent away? If you dont like it dont watch it. Thats what it comes down to. Never understood these people who take entertainment so supper cerial, its just entertainment, nothing more, nothing less, and maybe once in a while something more then that.

But anyways. To tell the truth. I'm just on this thread because it seems they 404d the anime thread I was on yesterday, and while looking for it stumbled upon this one. Who knows why people the wacky things they do, maybe the OP dude, asked for it to be removed. He did seem like a real moody dude, probably one of these SJW people, its the only reason I can think of why anybody would 404 a thread about anime of all things.

But ya. Its entertainment people, I quess they will censor or change anime and manga now of all wacky things. Which just means people will import the stuff directly from Japan anyways, which just means I will have to get a freaking translator or something, google translator sucks, really really bad.

But its not like I watch that much of the stuff anyways.

The whole thing seems like a dog chasing its own tail. Leading nowhere.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join