It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein: Distinguishing Facts from Anonymous Leaks and Rumors

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I think we may be trying to fight a mental/spiritual/metaphysical war here using physical tools.

Not that every point made in your OP isn’t spot on. Because it damn sure is, and I respect your research greatly. I just feel compelled to leave this viewpoint where my gut tells me. Sorry for the redundancy for those reading I may have discussed this with elsewhere. At least you’re getting different verbiage. 😘😉

So, Newspapers/media issues, elusive “sources”, photo/video/internet posting evidence.... interviews and released documents, autopsy’s and island/other property raids- Barr’s statements, Trump/Clinton statements, guards asleep, angry ex cops.... so many pieces... I’m tired so I’ll stop, as there’s many more, but- all physical tools.

But just look what has been accomplished through this entire saga, that I believe has been created to unfold via avenues that can’t be wholly attributed to the physical, in the first place...

It isn’t what happens/happened/will happen to Epstein, or any associated with him, that is of importance to that which created the confusion to begin with. Or shall I just call it what I believe it is:

A scripted for reality conspiracy that not only “conspiracy theorists”- but even average joes, can immerse themselves in:

a reality shift, reality manipulation, reality glitch. There are many adjectives, choose your favorite. The fact that MOST of this is unfolding on the internet at the mercy of the algorithm, and via media airwaves, controlled, connected and colluded- is also by design. We have reached the point with both our immersion in the internet/media realm, with relative ease, and they have seemingly perfected the algorithm to be eerily compatible- this May even just be a test run for something even bigger and more impactful in the future.

So what’s happening? The answer to that is metaphysical in nature, I believe, and as such a difficult concept to reconcile with the physical we are used to existing in, I believe the very problems addressed in your OP were the intended consequence of this particular “psyop”

Why now? How does this event tie in with the big picture? What is revealed about the big picture?

We don’t have to have a conclusive answer to any of the questions about Epstein himself.... to figure that out- that is the beauty of seeing it this way- is that the war happening in the metaphysical realm does in fact play by some of the same contrived rules that we have come to establish the physical wars that have happened on our planet have had to play by...

and I think that tells us something wonderfully hopeful about the metaphysical realm as a bonus- they don’t have ‘complete’ control/access to that unseen world.

But what is similar about how the war is fought? Namely- there is a force behind it playing all sides... and as with the physical, if we don’t realize what the real war is about (our mind) then it doesn’t matter who wins or loses, whether he was killed, allowed to kill himself, whisked away to freedom, or hidden away in witness protection- if the intended outcome is to divide the global movement of truth seekers uncovering the corrupt system spreading across the entire world like a plague, that has been gaining momentum over the last decade and a half (and probably longer, this is just my own personal timeline of involvement coupled with inception of the internet which has been thus far “our” tool to fight for truth) then realizing that particular fact is more valuable to us than ever finding out where he is, what he’s doing, or what has become of him.

I don’t expect a lot of people to agree with that assessment, and I will do my best to answer to any challenges addressed to it, but one final thought:

If there exists a movement that is truly on the heels of uncovering, exposing, and bringing to justice some of the most vile and evil things the human imagination can conjure up, perpetrated by some of the highest profile figures alive today, then how might this scenario be helping, or hurting that movement?

Should we be more concerned with figuring out who the soldiers are, or what weapons they might be using?

Is it out of the realm of possibility that we may be in a position to finally have concrete evidence that we are in the midst of a mind war?

Since we have the attention and eyes of so many through this particular event, what if we get to the bottom of not what happened to Epstein, but how it is being used to manipulate the masses?

just some thoughts that I hope might be pondered upon by some. great discussion as always, OP.

edit on 16-8-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Fox News keep saying the autopsy report is to be released at any moment today.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Could be some vibrations from Marianne Williamson's dark psychic forces !!!! 💫😎💫😈

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Interesting... thank you.

I very much want to see how this is played.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

They Have Ruled !!!

SUICIDE !!!!

He Kneeled and Choked 😈💫💫

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Was there or was there not a cellmate ?

If there was a cellmate, WHO was the "cellmate" ?

Were the sheets "paper" strength or were they not ?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Thank you for such a thoughtful reply! I'll try to address the whole rather than break it down.

The metaphysical is part and parcel of everything -- whether we consciously understand it and recognize it or not. "As above, so below."

I have said many times that people cannot be played without their consent and cooperation. For too long, and to this day, people have chosen to believe what they wanted to believe. In that sense, people create their own reality. If you want to believe that anyone who says one negative word about Obama is just a hateful racist, well then that's who they are, and you will see "proof" of that wherever you look. If you want to believe that Trump is playing 4-D chess, well then you'll see "proof" of that wherever you look.

Likewise, everything we've been given thus far is just enough "information" to reach our own conclusions... to confirm our existing bias. If you want to believe Epstein killed himself, that's the "proof" you will see. If you want to believe Epstein was "suicided", that's the "proof" you will see. And at some point, those you believe enough will think it is fact -- because that is their reality. The only reality they will accept. For example, those who want to believe that Epstein was snuffed out by the Clinton Death Machine will believe it. Those who want to believe Epstein was arrested and "allowed" to suicide/be suicided to protect Trump will believe it. They will see "proof" everywhere.

But the universe and laws of Nature constantly provide ample opportunities for everyone to learn better and do better. It cannot force us though. That's up to us.

And government cannot and will not do better unless and until we know better, do better, and demand better. The Kingdom of God is within each and every one of us -- that tiny but infinite spark of the divine that gives us our life force. Therefore, the solution starts within each and every one of us.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So they have:

Medical examiner rules Jeffrey Epstein's death a suicide by hanging

Jeffrey Epstein's prison death has been ruled a suicide by hanging, the medical examiner's office said Friday.

I'm shocked... but it is what it is.

ETA:

Chief Medical Examiner Barbara Sampson issued a statement Thursday in response to those articles, saying: "In all forensic investigations, all information must be synthesized to determine the cause and manner of death. Everything must be consistent; no single finding can be evaluated in a vacuum."

Um... okay. So now, dear Medical Examiner, do tell us about "all" that information that needed to be "synthesized."
edit on 16-8-2019 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

A PERFECT "official" statement from the Chief Medical Examiner !!!

🦞🚬

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Cue 10 new threads.a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

A PERFECT "official" statement from the Chief Medical Examiner !!!

🦞🚬

Yes, it certainly is.

And on a Friday afternoon... of course.

Have you seen the actual statement anywhere? I haven't. I don't even know if it was a written statement or a verbal statement or what. But everyone seems to be quoting the same part.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

We need to see the hard copy of the report.

Wouldn't it be fitting if the Washington Post report of certain neck bones being broken was fake news.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

We need to see the hard copy of the report.

Yes, we do. I've been looking. I can't even find a copy of a written statement from the Medical Examiner yet!

We also need to hear from Baden.

Wouldn't it be fitting if the Washington Post report of certain neck bones being broken was fake news.

Indeed.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Has " Q" Mentioned Any of these Rumors ?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I don't know actually. There was a bit of time that Q wasn't posting right before Epstein suicided, and the last time I checked out Q was the day Epstein suicided. I haven't checked back since. I've been too busy following my own tangents!

Something else I should put on my list, eh?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Waanted to add to this thread instead of starting a new one....another British heiress linked to the Stein man who was a PA for Ghiselle is wanted for questioning.....will the British popo hand her over?????????

www.msn.com... ofessor-over-claims-she-was-part-of-billionaire-paedophiles-inner-circle-while-ghislaine-maxwells-pa/ar-AAFTaAO?ocid=spartandhp

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Q will not be posting again until after the owner/admin of 8chan testifies before Congress on September 5th.

That is, unless Q-Team sets up their own forum. That would be the SMART way to go, IMO.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RickyD

Media is heavily invested in getting to the truth and getting it right.

Funny you should say that as the cnbc link you left in my thread regarding the court documents release on 9th August , contains a scribd reader link , with only 35 pages , which forms ONLY the summary of the defence for Maxwell .

It purports to be 354 pages long , only 35 appear , THE REST IS BLANK !?

There should be at least 2024 pages anyway !?

That's more like media being invested in blanking the truth instead of getting it wrong

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Q will not be posting again until after the owner/admin of 8chan testifies before Congress on September 5th.

Were the Q postings on an 8 chan board?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

We also need to hear from Baden.

That will be on one of the late nite teeeveee shows---probably Stephen Colbert.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join