It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Gaza/Palestinian Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Here is a new documentary showing the abuse of protestors who are deliberately targetted by Israeli forces. The documentary is by Abbey Martin and it's on Vimeo for $6.00.

vimeo.com...

Abbey Martin usually has all free documentarys, so I think this one will be good.

It's heartbreaking to see innocents who want change in Gaza to be shot and mutilated. Whether it's a man woman or child. Peaceful protesters are injured and killed and then they wonder why some Palestinians decide to become hamas.

If you seen the documentary, please let me know what you think.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

If anything of what she is saying is true it's so disturbing. But nobody cares. Israel is simply beyond criticisms.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
play stupid games win stupid prizes , i have no pity for people that tie incendiary devices to balloons in the hope some little jewish kid grabs the balloon and proceeds to catch fire . dont dare pretend you deserve any sympathy when shot your just another terrorist that got punished for your actions

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Well Israel tried to return Gaza to Egypt per UN mandate and Egypt refused as long as it was covered in Palestinians so what was Israel to do?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: babalon1971
play stupid games win stupid prizes , i have no pity for people that tie incendiary devices to balloons in the hope some little jewish kid grabs the balloon and proceeds to catch fire . dont dare pretend you deserve any sympathy when shot your just another terrorist that got punished for your actions

The guy who got shot did that?

Or are you condemning an entire group of people for the acts of a few?

By that standard, nearly veryone in the world will be condemned.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

From what I've been judging on ATS and in everyday life, it's this sick "they're terrorists" mentality.

They just label the Palestinians as terrorists and then use that as a justification for doing terroristic like things.

It's sick. Blowing up and injuring women, children and men is all justified if a (favorable) nation is "defending" themselves from "terrorism".

World play propaganda. Lots on ATS buy it too.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   
No mystery here Isreali's do what ever they want and get away with it kill lie cheat,if you say anything about them you are"anti Semetic" BS jews discriminate openly yet if you mention ityou'll be persecuted,they are the scourge of earthreply to: blueman12

new topics

top topics

join