It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your dog is a racist

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: DBCowboy

They have pooped on the carpet. But I don't think that's racist.

Well what color was the carpet?

It was white.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well there you go racist if I ever did see one.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
It not if the dog is black.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Used to walk dogs - sometimes 5-7 at a time... and noticed most all of them would focus on barking at certain demographics of humans, usually the loud ones, even if at the moment the person was quiet.

It seemed to be mostly about oil glands and hygiene, aside from 'energy' or 'vibe' people put out with their bodies.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This may be wrong but I’ve heard some dogs fear people of a darker color because they have trouble depicting them from the background colors.

Dogs are said to see in blue, yellow and gray so maybe some dogs are aggressive because they are unable to make out what they are seeing and it scares them.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: RickinVa

Make me wonder if cats aren't more racist than dogs.

Nah, my cat hates everybody equally.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
www.yahoo.com...

A woman cleaning a church rectory claims that the Priest's dog is racist because the dog doesn't like black people due to a previous experience the dog had.

“Father Jacek (Kowal) doesn’t want black people cleaning the house because his dog is racist,” Allen remembers church staff telling her, according to WHBQ.

Calmer heads prevail:

An animal expert disputes claims that the dog is racist, according to WATN.

“There are no racist dogs,” said Brian Bailey of Taming the Wild, a dog-training service in Bartlett, according to WATN. “There just aren’t. There are none. They don’t understand that. They don’t have the cognitive recognition to understand the issues that we have as human beings in which we can judge by a color as far as the character of the human.”

So if your dog doesn't like people who happen to be not of your race.......the dog is racist according to some people.

Little more cray cray all the time.
I can see it already:

First, they call all Trump supporters racist.

Now they got a new angle they can use......You are a racist for voting for Trump....proof is in the pudding....your racist dog you own is the proof.

This is what happens because the word "racist" has been so over/mis used that people have no idea what it really means anymore.

You're dog wouldn't be named Lady bird by any chance, and watches old episodes of king of the hill?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join