It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your dog is a racist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

A woman cleaning a church rectory claims that the Priest's dog is racist because the dog doesn't like black people due to a previous experience the dog had.

“Father Jacek (Kowal) doesn’t want black people cleaning the house because his dog is racist,” Allen remembers church staff telling her, according to WHBQ.

Calmer heads prevail:

An animal expert disputes claims that the dog is racist, according to WATN.

“There are no racist dogs,” said Brian Bailey of Taming the Wild, a dog-training service in Bartlett, according to WATN. “There just aren’t. There are none. They don’t understand that. They don’t have the cognitive recognition to understand the issues that we have as human beings in which we can judge by a color as far as the character of the human.”

So if your dog doesn't like people who happen to be not of your race.......the dog is racist according to some people.

Little more cray cray all the time.
I can see it already:

First, they call all Trump supporters racist.

Now they got a new angle they can use......You are a racist for voting for Trump....proof is in the pudding....your racist dog you own is the proof.

This is what happens because the word "racist" has been so over/mis used that people have no idea what it really means anymore.
edit on 16-8-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

My dog is not a racist! He hates everybody the same.

Sit ooboo sit!

edit on 16-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I used to have a chow that was sexist I'm pretty sure. The only males allowed in the house were my brother and I. Any female could come in, but if a family member or friend was a male. We would have to lock her upstairs until they were gone.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I used to have a dog like that. He didn't like cops either. But he was like that when we got him.

When we got him he was already almost a year old. He was rescued, his 1st owners were fighting him against other Rotties and Dobermans.

He was a 200lb Rottweiler. Awesome dog, just massive.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   

It’s more nature and nurture

I’m sure if the attack had been done by a white person on the dog it would not like them then it would be down to the gender of the person too

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

My grandmother had a dog that rabidly hated anybody who was black. She took it in as a stray so we never found out exactly why this was but we suspect that it was badly treated by somebody who was black. Possibly a former owner.

Ironically, this was a country black majority country, and nobody thought that it was racsist. They just accepted that it was probably a cruel owner in the past.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Hating men isn't sexist. It's actively encouraged.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Dogs are creatures of habit and training. I had a dog growing up that was racist as well. Our neighbor’s who happens to be African American used to throw rocks at the dog over the fence in the yard, so the dog grew up linking them to having rocks thrown at it, so whenever by African American buddies came over, it would get extremely scared and have to be put in another room. Luckily my current dog only hates the mailman.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The dog I had growing up believed that all people are created equal.

His ass would bite someone regardless of skin color.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Obviously, the dog is deplorable, and a white supremacist.

Any word on how he feels about hispanics?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
My dog is a heteronormative, cisgendered bitch.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

Calling them a mailman is sexist.

They are package delivery operative.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

It's 2019 bruh. The term you're looking for is "parcel".

"/sarc", as they say

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
We had a rescue Doberman for a bit back in the 90's. He was of the Warlock bloodline, so huge dog. He was super friendly, he would jump up, put his paws on your shoulder, look down on you, and lick your face. If you were white. If a black person, be it kid or adult, male or female walked by the house, he went ape sh!t. My guess is he was abused by someone who was black. So he was racist as well. We had to move and donated him to a local fence company that needed a guard dog. He had a bigger yard, and more people there, so he did well.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

My old shepherd never liked men in hats or brown people.
Absolutely no reason either, we got him at 8 weeks from a good, family home.

Dogs are just funny like that.
My new shepherd has all sorts of things that she doesn't like, but she was a rescue, so there's a possibility she has reasons.

My wife is convinced that if our dog doesn't like someone, then they must be dodgy.
Can't say I disagree.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I am so confused with this line of thought:

Dogs can be racist.

Follow the logic.......dog doesn't like black people....dog must be a racist.....therefore the dogs owner has to be a racist as well.

So what happens when the racist dog bites his racist owner? What's that called?

Being white, if I get bit by a black dog......I always thought that was a dog attack....evidently I was wrong...it is a hate crime. LOL

What if a black dog doesn't like black people?

People are so freaking stupid sometimes.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Rodney Dangerfield

I used to have a dog
He hated the mailman
Turned out my wife was do'n the mailman!
I loved that dog.... but I loved the mailman more!
So I got rid of the dog!

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Hating men isn't sexist. It's actively encouraged.

My dog isn't racist, he's a misogynist.

He hates pussies.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
That's OK. Whites only own dogs because we miss slaves. Some braindead lefty actually graced the internet with that bit of wisdom.

So it's all racisty racism from racists these days.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Damn horse doesn't look to friendly either pal!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join