It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton sent all her Emails to Chinese, Threatened IG, & FBI coverup

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
First Clinton replies to a phishing attempt, then all her 30,000 emails are sent to an address that is ultimately determined to be a Chinese trucking company (front for government): Declass dot gov link.

Secretary Clinton replied to an email that she never received. He said that he found this data point and reported it to the FBI. He said that he found the Carter Heavy Industries Gmail address which he had not seen before and that it appeared to be hidden data. p9 Exhibit 1

Ms. McMillian said that it was found by Mr. Rucker in the batch of 30,000 emails. She said that what ICIG received is basically a copy of the email. She said there was concern over the carterheayindustries@Gmail.com email address that was observed in the metadata. It appeared that this email address was essentially a live "dropbox" for all of Secretary Clinton's sent and received emails. p2-3 Exhibit 1

This happened automatically no matter who Clinton sent and email to. Every single email:

She believes they went to this email address just like they would go to the intended email recipients. She said "even if you didn't address an email to this address, the email went to it anyway." p5 Exhibit 1

He said that they found that all but four of the more than 30,000 emails reviewed contained the Carter Heavy Industries email address. p9 Exhibit 1

The former Intelligence Community Inspector General Charles McCullough III concluded there was no hack after:

“There was personal blowback - to me, TO MY FAMILY, to my Office [by the Clinton people]""After that, I was totally marginalized, and threatened”.

link

I probably wouldn’t find anything either.

These 30,000 emails contained classified email and the government has been covering for her:

Senator Grassley wrote:

Whistleblower career employees within the State Department also reportedly notified the Intelligence Community that others at State involved in the review process deliberately changed classification determinations to protect Secretary Clinton.1 Your inquiry later extended to how the Department of Justice (DOJ) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) managed their investigation of the mishandling of classified information. P1 main
ibid first link

This is proved in the Exhibits, but even worse it proves (despite the threatened AG's statement to the contrary) that all 30,000 Clinton Emails went to the Chinese Trucking company:

"carter Heavy Industry" came back listed as the name of a Chinese trucking company. He said t hat Mr. McCullough told him that they need to report the anomaly to the FBI as soon as possible. p10 Exhibit 1

She said they identified classified information, attempted to figure out where all it went and who received it, and how was it handled so as to make sure there would be no issues going forward.
p2 Exhibit 1

Ms. McMillian said that she believes it contained copies of the classified emails they identified as part of theirfirstreview. Shesaidthattheylatermadeaverylargeanddetailedspreadsheetoftheclassified emails and where they went. p6 Exhibit 1

ibid first link

To summarize:

Clinton was hacked via responding to phishing email.
30,000 emails were sent to "Chinese Trucking company"
There was Classified info in those emails.
The FBI knew it.
They covered it over
The IG found out.
He was threatened.

All of it is in there. Read the whole thing for yourselves. This is from .gov source, with declassified TS/SCI info. Not conspiracy.
edit on 15-8-2019 by pianopraze because: typos

edit on 15-8-2019 by pianopraze because: typo in title

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
But But the email gmail name in question was Paul Combetta's dummy account set up strictly for backup and archive purposes. All according to Combetta of course !! 🤣

Paul Combetta has immunity. Not hard to figure out WHY he got immunity roflmao 😃🍌😃

The banana operation is exposed !!!

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Rats, I was hoping for a good conspiracy thread and you post facts. Bummer, seems like the only place to find conspiracies now is in MSM. Oh well, at least I found out how the Chinese got her e-mails.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Banana Operation? You mean the one run by former CIA Director John Brennan, former DNI James Clapper and former FBI director James Comey? Does anyone remember when Brennon and Clapper lit into President Trump for directing Attorney General William Barr to declassify documents related to the surveillance of his campaign during the 2016 election? Geez, I wonder why?

edit on 8/15/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Story from last year is scrumptious .............

emails
hillary visits as SOS etc 😎

and Russians !!! don't forget the Russians 🤣🚬

Did China hacking of Clinton emails lead to death of CIA spies?

It is no surprise that Hillary Clintons email server was allegedly hacked by a Chinese front company, and compromised by the Chinese government. Reports say every email on her server was sent to an external server in China for a period of four years. Every last Hillary Clinton email, including the 33,000 emails deleted by the former Secretary of State.

Somehow, in spite of contradictory statements from both Peter Strzok and James Comey, the FBI is denying that foreign governments, much less China, were able to hack Clinton’s personal server much less acquire her private and official emails. What a crock.

Sadly, what should also not be surprising is the fact that almost all CIA operations in China were wiped out between 2010 and 2012. Today the question is whether the killing of human assets links to information, such as names, locations, or meetings, found in Clinton’s emails.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Brennan and Clapper are "Lime in the Coconut" operators 🥥

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Meanwhile a sailor takes pictures of his job on a sub and shows his mom. Here's what he got:
link

The indictment charges Saucier with one count of unauthorized retention of defense information, an offense that carries a maximum term of imprisonment of 10 years and a fine of up to $250,000, and one count of obstruction of justice, an offense that carries a maximum term of imprisonment of 20 years and a fine of up to $250,000.

Makes me sooooooo mad.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
TLDR - sorry - but can anyone tell me, or have you heard whether they ever found if her server had an active clone elsewhere? You've all heard of cloning cell phones, jealous spouses do it, parents do it to children, gov agencies do it to "suspects", etc. It basically makes an identical copy of everything on the phone, you can listen to calls (and even place them) and it all looks like there is only 1 phone to the owner or network. same can be done with servers/computers with some software or even hardware.

I have a feeling that this might have been what happened to her servers and might be why she had them and her blackberries/smart phones destroyed. I'll bet there was an active clone online that got every email that she sent/received in real time, and that could have been proven if the servers had been received by a good forensic analyst.
edit on 8 15 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

edit on 8 15 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

From my OP:

carterheayindustries@Gmail.com email address that was observed in the metadata. It appeared that this email address was essentially a live "dropbox" for all of Secretary Clinton's sent and received emails. p2-3 Exhibit 1

"even if you didn't address an email to this address, the email went to it anyway." p5 Exhibit 1

link

EVERY SINGLE EMAIL was sent to carterheayindustries@Gmail.com !!!

This is in addition to her having her workers copy emails from the internal classified system and then sending them to her personal servers. That info was released years ago. That was what was bleached off her servers.

This is in addition to her storing classified info on her own servers. Which was illegal too!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

And yet Barr hasn't filed any indictments against her...don't you find that odd? trump has had plenty of time to order his AGs to start proceedings, calling her 'crooked Hillary" why the delay?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Why do I sense the murder of Seth Rich being related to these acts of Treason by Obama's people?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

There are a record number of sealed incitements right now. And special investigators investigating.

It all takes time. Years. There is just soooo much corruption.

I'm just happy they are declassing so we can see what's coming!

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Early in the investigation I recall Clapper being asked in an article if the NSA could get her emails. He said something to the effect he may look into it.

Yeah right. All the FBI had to do was fill out a request and the NSA would have gotten her emails. All of them. Because that is what they do; collect all electronic data of everyone 24/7. Nothing gets past the NSA and especially not some private server run by a 2 bit IT guy. They could have gotten them and printed them in an hour or so.

It is remarkable to me most of the public is generally ignorant about the whole situation. Her emails could have been retrieved and reviewed in a week. Yet the case kept going on and on and on with a grand finale Congressional report about slack space, the letter C, and eventually, nothing to see here. See you at the polls folks. She's in the clear.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Man, the Obama administration left all the doors and windows open between 2009 and 2013.

Remember this fiasco during the same period?

What didn't the Chinese know about us?

edit on 16-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Because maybe there was more than 1 but the real "server" is wherever the carterheavyindustries@gmail.com ended up 🚬🍍

(March 2015 article) Update: Clinton’s e-mail is on a hosted Exchange 2010 server, not in Chappaqua

Hillary Clinton’s Emails Were Sent to Gmail Address Similar to Name of Chinese Company

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Wow! The D5 avalanche has begun. Nothing can stop whats coming!

Hillary's IT guys were sending all her emails to a dummy account in Denver that by coincidence shared the name with a Chinese company no one had heard of until yesterday. The evidence says that emails from 2009 thru 2013 were transferred to that email in 2014.

I haven't read all through the doc but if any of those emails contained SAP programs than I would think falls under espionage. Though anything classified as TS/SCI would be serious prison time. 🔥 💣

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Trump said at tonight's rally that Obama left 138 Federal Judge seats unfilled. In comparison to that administration, the Trump team is running like a finely tuned Maserati.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

We are only a few months from the Russia collusion lie. There is no rush. The first thing is to get rid off all of those who would oppose or derail and that happened with the MUeller Report.

Right now, based on intel, the POTUS knows every single person who would leak, lie or damage his administration. Sometimes he brings them into the fold but they are soon released.

It is all about ferreting out those who should not be there. It will happen. It just takes the right timing. I would say February 2021.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Great speech tonight. He was mid 2016 Trump tonight!

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

LOL...

I spent HOURS reading the whole darn declass dump.

I pulled out the quotes, read every page... and there is most of the info in an Epoch times article!

There is more in there, but it's too much for one thread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join