It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Combing through the unsealed Maxwell vs Giuffre Court Documents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Here's the link

www.reddit.com... u//
edit on 15-8-2019 by FieldMarshalMatt because: (no reason given)

Someone calledJoe Rogan has spent some time detailing highlights from the pdf document that became available earlier this week. It's been checked by myself fairly extensively too , and he has provided a useful account of the pertinent details . The only difference as I can recollect right now is Rogan got that Virginia Giuffre spent £10 000 she got from Epstein for sleeping with Andrew on a car . I got that she received what she thought was ' a lot' of money but she spent it quickly buying drugs and drinks and taking people from their entourage out .

The rest is reasonably similar .

If people realistically want to get a handle on what was actually going on this should be the go to article , the evidences themselves .

When you look at these in their diverse fullness it sinks in that we haven't been led up the garden path about how serious a matter this is . There's every reason to suspect some serious conspiratorial foulplays , including murders .

I will include the full pdf as presented this week by ats member loam , and credit again to that particlular contributor for the link above also

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thread containing direct link to pdf
= i-uv.com

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FieldMarshalMatt
OOps , just writing this

Here's the link

www.reddit.com... u/i_am_combing_through_all_of_the_epstein_files/

Fixed it for you. This is from the r/joe rogan sub

www.reddit.com...

Here's some more

From the r/conspiracy sub, same topic, diff info/responses

www.reddit.com...

Here's another from r/conspiracy about info that has been hidden/removed by mods on Reddit.

www.reddit.com...

I've found that the r/conspiracy threads much better than the ones hosted on other sub's as it gets more "serious" people than the sub's where people are more into the specific sub topic, like "joe rogan" as above... you also get a lot of people parroting what the "forum owner" says vs an open forum like r/conspiracy. While these two threads are titled the same, one is in a Joe Rogan forum and the other the Conspiracy forum - there's a huge difference in what is talked about, what is "shunned" and what they are open and willing to discuss. It gets confusing b/c you can think they are the same thread, but they can have totally different content.
edit on 8 15 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

edit on 8 15 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This looks like a pre-ejacupost problem. 😁

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Thanks for that .

A clinton defending shill group called shareblue has expressly told it's paid shills not to link to these documents .

These official court documents , once sealed from the public until this week , are what best expose the realities of this saga , along with the wikipedia page called Jeffrey Epstein . That said more than some of what should be there is still missing .

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FieldMarshalMatt
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Thanks for that .

A clinton defending shill group called shareblue has expressly told it's paid shills not to link to these documents .

These official court documents , once sealed from the public until this week , are what best expose the realities of this saga , along with the wikipedia page called Jeffrey Epstein . That said more than some of what should be there is still missing .

Of course they don't want people to read it...... They know what that leads to.

Epstein had High School girls calling him daily for "work".

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Leaving everyone else to this one and hit the hay .

new topics

top topics

join