It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flags at Epstein’s island lowered to half mast after death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I’ll admit- knowing Epstein avoided prosecution put me at half mast as well

Sadly this happened after Epstein Died

Flags on islands belonging to Jeffrey Epstein were lowered to half-staff four days after his jailhouse suicide, causing many to scratch their heads. A boat captain noticed that Little St. James, just off the southwest coast of St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands, and the neighboring Great St. James, both owned by Epstein, were sporting flags at half-staff.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Yes. It says that some investigating him on the island may hold favorable opinions of him. Thats a bad look.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I'd kinda be curious about who loward them and never thought there would be staff on the island, family? No?

Oh Lakenheath24, I'm curious about everything Epstein!
edit on 15-8-2019 by tayton because: Because

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ThouArtGod

Uh oh you posted something that some don’t think was worthy of a thread, don’t you know you need to check with everyone first?

On topic: that is kind of worrying considering you’d think the only people allowed on the island at this point would be investigators.

Lowering the flag would be a sign of respect and Epstein sure didn’t deserve any of that. So didhe have a few friends in the fbi? I’m sure he did, or maybe....does.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

On topic: that is kind of worrying considering you’d think the only people allowed on the island at this point would be investigators.

Out of curiosity, why would you assume that? Its a private Island isn't it?

It's not like it was confiscated as the proceeds of crime or whatever...
edit on 15-8-2019 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Because it’s a potential crime scene connected to a high profile case, I never made the insinuation that it was confiscated and now belongs to the fbi, but you’d think they’d want to limit random people on the island right?

It’s not like there letting Epstein’s friends come onto the island to make sure they didn’t forget a phone charger.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Because it’s a potential crime scene connected to a high profile case, I never made the insinuation that it was confiscated and now belongs to the fbi, but you’d think they’d want to limit random people on the island right?

I really don't think its been treated as a "crime scene"... I mean, what would even be the rationale of having an active crime scene in this type of case?

Also, apparently employees are still on the Island, so I highly doubt his friends and family wouldn't be allowed there.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Yeah cause that’s how an investigation is conducted, they just let any friends and family come in a tamper with and contaminate evidence.

It’s a potential crime (not active) scene because epstien may have committed crimes on the island. That’s why they are there collecting evidence. Why on earth would they let potential accomplices have access to evidence?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Actually I read somewhere that they were going to move forward with civil forfeiture of all of his properties.

edit on 15-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

I highly doubt the authorities have the power to deny access to a private residence for the purpose of it being a "crime scene" in this type of case... What would be the possible logic?

Plus, once again, employees are still on the Island... So as it happens, the authorities don't seem to worried about having Epstein’s sperm stained couch "contaminated".

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

edit on 8/15/2019 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Actually I read somewhere that they were going to move forward with civil forfeiture of all of his properties.

Hell, throw that in with El Chapos money and bada boom, wall money.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

"Flags on the ISLANDS" ??? How many did Epstein own?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

If JE was an intelligence asset for an American alphabet agency, then it's simply getting their money back.

Double convenient.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The deep-state is in national mourning for their dearly departed blackmailer.

new topics

top topics

join