It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein's island sure is strange.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I was doing a bit of Google Earth investigating when I came across some strange things on Little Saint James Island. Being someone who enjoys studying ritual magick, I noticed some things about Little Saint James which stuck out to me.

This is a Sun clock. Located at the center of Little St. James Island. This structure was built between 2009 & 2013. The main purpose of a sun clock is to determine the exact planetary hours. This is important in the practice of ritual & ceremonial magick.
i.imgur.com...

This chart explains how the clock is read.
i.imgur.com...

This is the main temple located on a hill, southwest of the central clock.
i.imgur.com...

Here is an in-person picture of the temple.
i.imgur.com...

Notice the statues on top of the structure, and the one guarding the main door. Also note the temple-like dome located on top of the building. This dome structure was removed between August of 2017, and September of 2017.

The building after the removal of the dome structure & statues.
i.imgur.com...

Almost forgot the Fibonacci spirals north of his home.
i.imgur.com...

I'm not exactly sure what this means, but i dont wanna be the one to connect the dots. Go nuts!

edit on 8/15/19 by mshahiddev because: Forgot one image.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mshahiddev

Like a haven for pedophiles wasnt strange enough

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Probably just boojie aesthetic. Or a wormhole to Moloch's underworld.

idk

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

As an atheist I dont understand the appeal of all of this woowoo bs. Sacred numbers and yadda yadda, all must have played a part when people fully believed in mysticism, but in an enlightened era, what's the use?

I think it's just aesthetic.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I believe those are Ammonite's, check out ammonite's and the occult.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
There is drone footage of the whole island, real close up's of much of the entire thing, about 30 mins of it. I know it is on YT and it was taken since the arrest. i'll see if I can find it, I didn't book mark it or save it b/c I thought it might have been CGI at first. It's some channel with 2 guys and a younger Hispanic girl (like ~20-25) as hosts - in case anyone wants to look. The girl is basically used as "eye candy" and has 1/2 a top on, so if you see that, you've found the video... Oh and she doesn't say much.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

And you're in denial and naive besides boring.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
The girl is basically used as "eye candy" and has 1/2 a top on, so if you see that, you've found the video... Oh and she doesn't say much.

My kind of woman 😜

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Sundails are used for decorating gardens. Pretty sure one can find them through out the Caribbean as well as England and yeah the whole world. They are pretty good at telling time too. If one is intrested in "planetary" time or alignment, a simple search on a computer would reveal that, or one of a thousand apps available in the Google store for a phone.

Enough garbage about a piece of garbage already without trying to tie "ritual" magic into this story. No evidence that I have seen that ties the garbage to magic which in and of itself lacks evidence of its existence or even working. Do you even know the last time that Google Earth even took pictures of the island? Google is the last source I would utilize to discover anything sinister considering how sinister they are themselves and Google Earth likes to deceive and fill in the blanks
edit on 8/15/2019 by DJMSN because: corrections

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
There is also drone footage from 13th Aug which includes close ups of the inside of the "temple" or as close as he could get showing upturned divan beds & mattresses and what looks to be some sort of altar. It is said there is blood on the mattresses but I'm not so sure about that statement. Also of interest is the fact the temple is in Israeli flag colours and possibly a replica of Hammam Yalbugha.

and

Just for speculation this comment is in relation to the 2nd video (which is a clearer vid)

Dead whistleblower Isaac Kappy who spoke about Epstein being a sex trafficking pedo openly, dropped a video of of young girls (approx 7-9 years of age) pouring water onto a hammam while wearing matching skimpy costumes. There's speculation the video could have been from this island. Kappy never disclosed where the video was taken before he "suicided" off an overpass in AZ. The centre Hammam was round not hexagonal like most, but Epstein's temple has the same exterior as many Turkish/Moroccan bath houses, KEYSTONE included

And this is a link to the above mentioned video showing the little girls in the "hammam" can't get the video to embed soz nothing unpleasant to see but spooky
Youtube Hammam

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
His black book rereareread like a who's who of the illuminati

Rockefeller Rothschildsaudi royals kennedies

I imagine this is one of the locations where Kubrick would have filmed eyes wide shut

The deeper insight into the film was that a sacrifice had to be made in order to join and the girl sacrificed herself to join the club

Oh notice how he was diagnosed with aids as well?

edit on 15-8-2019 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic

As an atheist I dont understand the appeal of all of this woowoo bs. Sacred numbers and yadda yadda, all must have played a part when people fully believed in mysticism, but in an enlightened era, what's the use?

You are atheist because you are not privy to the correct knowledge. The esoteric and occult practice are common among the elite they use this stuff all time. Money is controlled for reasons of power. Information just the same.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Looks like the FBI and NYPD really did raid the island:

What I find odd though is why none of them seem to care about the UAV recording all this right in front of them? One of them even looks directly at the drone too. Hmmm.... I wonder if they wanted us to see them doing it?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Well they did put bits of cardboard against the windows eventually

They clearly think there's nothing to find. I'm certain that Epstein will have given instructions to staff/lawyers to destroy everything. The FBI took way too long in investigating Epstein's properties. The old smoke & mirrors I think
edit on 15-8-2019 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I looked the island up on google maps, someone put in a restaurant called "therapist pizza". Lols at the reviews.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Well, there must have been a rush to take drone footage of the island because those video's are different than the one that I saw. I'll dig it up and see if I can find it.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Actually that is the video, it was just used on the other people's channel, so you aren't missing anything that was in the other video. Good find!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Ahh right cheers
I think the video I linked below is of interest as it is alleged that is inside Epsteins temple, which if true is the first "evidence" of actual paedophilia I've seen, as opposed to teenagers

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Yep, that appears to be Moloch, a Satanic false god. Same one they worship in Bohemian Grove

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The skull and bones society will be next to go down.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join