It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consequences for Omar and Tlaib

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: DBCowboy

Where in that response do you read that. Sure Israel has a right to exist but the question is at what borders? They keep expanding and expanding and taking and taking. If you think that's ok that is where we don't agree. Does the u.s in modern day times have the right to start building settlements in Mexico and Canada? I don't believe in expansionism in today's day and age.

All you had to say.

Israel has a right to exist.

Expansionism?

*shrugs*

Their country, their rules. Amirite? I mean, you don't have to agree with policy, but if you don't think they have a right to the state of Israel, then you're no better than . . . . . well, you get the point.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
USA Today w/ video

www.usatoday.com...

While I may not agree with everything Israel does and their policies and probably strongly oppose some of their actions, that is only because I know maybe 10% of what is actually going on over there and much of what I know is filtered through the lense of the MSM, so who knows what kind of bias is injected. It always amazes me just how skewed some of the stories I hear being broadcast on some "authoritative" and "official" news outlets like CNN, PBS and others.

One thing I do support of Israel 100% is their authority to limit who enters their country (as long as they don't have righteous legal claim of citizenship and aren't a security risk) - just as I support Poland, Hungary, Russia,

en.wikipedia.org...

Israel section on immigration - and Omar & Towljob both are against Israel's immigration stance
In 2012, Israel constructed a barrier on its border with Egypt which reduced the number of illegal immigrants crossing the border into Israel, from 16000 in 2011 to fewer than 20 in 2016 which represents a decrease of 99%.[173][174] The government tried offering money to migrants to encourage them to return to their countries of origin, while the Supreme Court blocked the government's attempts to deport them.[173]

In December 2017, the parliament approved legislation which would allow the government to overrule the Supreme Court deport 40000 illegal immigrants. In the preceding decade, some 60000illegal immigrants entered Israel by crossing the border with Egypt. Some were legitimate refugees, most were economic migrants.

EU nations stances
Here's some info on the immigration issue and countries in Europe pushing back against what Illhan and Omar represent. Everything below if from the same source

en.wikipedia.org...

Ackording to a Yougov poll in 2018, majorities in all seven polled countries were opposed to accepting more migrants: Germany (72%), Denmark (65%), Finland (64%), Sweden (60%), United Kingdom (58%), France (58%) and Norway (52%)
and they even left out countries like Poland & Hungary which had even higher opposition rates (except for nationals returning to their homeland!).

On the same article/link as above the following countries are against allowing more muslim/african "migrants" into thier countries: Austria, Denmark, Italy, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland and Slovakia, and have become major factors in English, Swedish, German and French politics (they left out Hungary again, which has LED the charge in this anti-immigration issue!

A February 2017 poll of 10 000 people in 10 European countries by Chatham House found on average a majority (55%) were opposed to further Muslim immigration, with opposition especially pronounced in a number of countries: Austria (65%), Poland (71%), Hungary (64%), France (61%) and Belgium (64%). Except for Poland, all of those had recently suffered jihadist terror attacks or been at the centre of a refugee crisis. Of those opposed to further Muslim immigration, 3/4 classify themselves as on the right of the political spectrum. Of those self-classifying as on the left of the political spectrum, 1/3 supported a halt.[153]

So if all these people in the EU are adamantly opposed to accepting more immigrants why are they still forcing them down EU nation's throats? A phrase/movie title comes to mind "There will be blood"...

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TheRedneck

Based on a trump tweet.

Insanity.

Most likely their connections to CAIR and the Muslim Brotherhood

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Based on a trump tweet.

Insanity.

Most likely their connections to CAIR and the Muslim Brotherhood

BDS

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Congressmen Keith Ellison and André Carson call for denial of visa to Dutch legislator Geert Wilders

www.washingtonpost.com... ator-geert-wilders/?noredirect=on

Their letter is here, and it calls for excluding Wilders based on his harsh criticism of Islam and of Muslim immigration:

So before anyone gets too upset with Israel, just look. Democrat congressmen did the same thing in 2015.

So is it bad to do it? Or is it my country, my rules?

Or are just Jews bad?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Or are just Jews bad?

They did kill 34 navy crewmen...do you forgive them?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yeah, well we buy in America more VW/ Daimler Benz and Toyoda/Mitsubishi products all day for decades and they killed more servicemen in WW2 than an Israeli mistake ever did....by a long shot

There is no reason for them to go to Israel. None. They already have their mind made up so this was a photo op for thier Hamas and Islam Brotherhood newsletters...

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It wasn't an Israeli mistake, it was on purpose. Also, comparing to Japan and Germany is not quite the same. Israel did not declare war..they were supposedly an Allie.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Or are just Jews bad?

They did kill 34 navy crewmen...do you forgive them?

en.wikipedia.org...
Ugh....🤦🏽‍♂️

You need to learn that wikipedia isn't really a credible link.

Furthermore,

Israel apologized for the attack, saying that the USS Liberty had been attacked in error after being mistaken for an Egyptian ship.[5] Both the Israeli and U.S. governments conducted inquiries and issued reports that concluded the attack was a mistake due to Israeli confusion about the ship's identity.[6] Others, including survivors of the attack, have rejected these conclusions and maintain that the attack was deliberate.[7]
In May 1968, the Israeli government paid US$3.32 million (equivalent to US$23.9 million in 2018) to the U.S. government in compensation for the families of the 34 men killed in the attack. In March 1969, Israel paid a further $3.57 million ($24.4 million in 2018) to the men who had been wounded. In December 1980, it agreed to pay $6 million ($18.2 million in 2018) as the final settlement for material damage to Liberty itself plus 13 years of interest.[8]

After numerous apologies and over 66.5 million in compensation for the families, yes, we forgive them.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: matafuchs

It wasn't an Israeli mistake, it was on purpose. Also, comparing to Japan and Germany is not quite the same. Israel did not declare war..they were supposedly an Allie.

That's disputable and both the US government and Israeli one conducted their investigation and concluded it was a mistake.

It was the sailors who objected.

Who TF cares anymore, though? That's ancient history, plus apologies and restitutions.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Maybe we should cuss out God for telling them it is their land

Here. You first.

Ya I think I'm go'n back to Wisconsin.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Based on a trump tweet.

Insanity.

100% wrong
About 100% of everything
100% of the time

At least you’re consistent

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Well at least we still have Omar n Dweeb to kick
around.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   
They are both anti-semites and a danger to Israel (and the US).
It's the correct thing to do to ban them from entering Israel.
Being kind to both the Congresswomen, I'll say they are terrorist sympathisers. I rather suspect it runs deeper than that, though.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I don't support either of them, but there is a level of israel propaganda at play. You are basically called an anti-semite for criticizing Israel on their terrible treatement of Palestinians.

It's truely sick that israel lobbyists have convinced many Americans that their treatment of Palestinians is just and right. You call Israel out, and you're shunned.

Lots of videos of Palestinians (women, children, and men) getting injured or killed during protests. They also do sick things like shooting the groin area, as mutilation is favorable to a death count.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

At least they have the courage to criticize Israel (although they aren't good at it). Most politicians say nothing because of Israel pobbyists.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yeah, Trump tweeted. So what? Do you really think Donald Trump holds such power over a sovereign country that he dictates their policy by a single tweet? How super-omnipotent do you think Donald Trump is?

My God is not a fallible human. Sorry yours is.

TheRedneck

According to some on ATS, its the reverse. The all powerful Israel/Mossad has made puppets of everyone..

Look at how very few dear question Israel. Look at Israel loyalty oaths. The israel lobby is strong.

Israel commits crimes against Palestinians nearly every month. Yet, they are always seen at justified. That's some powerful lobbying and propaganda.

Hell, many think Omar is even a trader for saying things against the state if israel.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Badge of honor, speaking up against the Jmafia.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

a reply to: 35Foxtrot

Neither have these women.
They are guilty of being
1) women
2) democrats
3) black

that's enough for trump

add in that they have criticised him and they are his perfect target.

I punch back.... cuz I cant defend myself with words.... trump credo

Women????? BLACK?????? What the.....................................

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

What's your point? Conservatives are the majority in more states. Take away the #hole state of CA and there are more Trump supporters in this country. We were supposed to be dead and gone as a party by now, remember? As for Fox News, their prime shows average something like 4 million. That leave 60 million others who don't watch Fox. Got anything else to shoot down?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join