It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consequences for Omar and Tlaib

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Typical fascist jackboot reaction from Netanyahu's far right coalition.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

If the voters don't like it they can elect a new prime minister next time.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Good. I wish we could follow suit and kick these two bitches out of America, another country they hate, as well.

You seem to use that word "hate" a lot when talking about other people. Can you reread your own posts.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: jjkenobi

Has nothing to do with Fox News, nobody likes her. Gee I wonder why?

poor personal hygiene
you can see the cloud around her on the tv
like that pigpen kid from charlie brown

How old are you?
Sounds like a kid in maybe 3rd grade.
Again you all talk about "hate" this is disgraceful.
People who vote make the decisions and if they want someone out we have laws for that.
Why not let those who have these people as their chosen reps do the deciding.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This was also an event that was created by a member of the PLO executive committiee named Hanan Ashrawi. Did any of you know she was denied a VISA to the US as recently as May of this year? She partners with Hamas also.

So why in the hell first are elected officials taking endorsed and sponsored trips with known terrorist sympathizers?

Link

Ashrawi said that "most of all," she has "no tolerance for the Israeli occupation in all its manifestations as a most pervasive form of oppression, dispossession & denial."

In May 2018, following the move of the US Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, Ashrawi told CNN's Fareed Zakaria that "the US has dealt a serious blow, if not a death blow, to the peace process."
"It has disqualified itself as a peacemaker or an intermediary," she said.

/quote]
edit on Augpm31pmf0000002019-08-15T15:05:38-05:000338 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Why else would they want to visit a country they hate? They need to go back to their districts and clean them up and not worry about Palestine or Somalia.

You mean..... give them a broom?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Great news everyone - AOC has also just announced that she won't visit Israel ever again UNTIL all members of congress are allowed in.

Lucky Bibi is a racist white supremacist who won't be succumbing to the retarded views of the squad.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: matafuchs

Why else would they want to visit a country they hate? They need to go back to their districts and clean them up and not worry about Palestine or Somalia.

You mean..... give them a broom?

Good idea! they can fly in themselves.....

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

Just think of the things they can accomplish?
A sweeping idea!

edit on 15-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
After thinking about it for a couple of hours, I'm going to do a 180. It's probably a smart decision on Israel's part not to allow them into the country.

I got to thinking about all the protests in Britain when Trump visited. Then I thought about what could happen if Israelis protested the presence of the Squadettes. Huge potential for disaster there.

If one of them stubbed their toe or caught a cold, the Mossad would get the blame.

Still, Israel could have just admitted it was a security concern instead of bringing up BDS.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Video commentary from Tim Pool just in, for anyone interested...

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Great news everyone - AOC has also just announced that she won't visit Israel ever again UNTIL all members of congress are allowed in.

Lucky Bibi is a racist white supremacist who won't be succumbing to the retarded views of the squad.

I was under the impression that the Jews were a Semitic tribe not Caucasian, so how could they be white supremacist?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I was under the impression that the Jews were a Semitic tribe not Caucasian, so how could they be white supremacist?

Everyone, irrespective of skin colour or country or origin, is a racist white supremacist when they espouse opinions that expose the lies of the liberal media, the squad and the democrats.

Everyone - no exceptions.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Well someone has got be "White supremacists"!
We need to get you up to speed.
edit on 15-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I had a listen and had to look up who Linda Sasour was (a friend of and endorsed by Ilhan Omar).

I'm no Courtney Love fan but she doesn't have anything good to say about her, this from 2017

Courtney Love called Palestinian activist Linda Sarsour an “anti-Semitic terrorist” in a series of tweets.

edit on 15-8-2019 by TGunner because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

www.haaretz.com... could also have a bit to do with this from ye olden times

Knesset Speaker Reuven Rivlin announced Monday he is banning a delegation of MKs from attending a women's conference in Washington this month because the United States has denied entry to MK Michael Ben Ari (National Union) MKs Zahava Gal-On (Meretz), Tzipi Hotovely (Likud) and Einat Wilf (Atzmaut) were scheduled to take part in a four-day conference on women that begins March 25 and will be hosted by the U.S. Congress.
so not like its the first time something like this has come up between countries this guy had been labled a terrorist ,and methinks the Israelis may treat those two in a comparable fashion with them wanting to support BDS and other generally anti Israeli views

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

thefederalist.com...

It’s been reported that Israeli officials were concerned that Omar and Tlaib would visit the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. You might recall that Trump canceled a 2015 trip to the Temple Mount (he denies he was going) over Israeli concerns that such a visit would ignite the usual Palestinian violence that occurs when anyone they don’t like visits the holiest site in the Jewish faith. At first, the duo claimed their trip was meant for outreach and education. If that were so, Tlaib and Omar could have visited Israel with the rest of the U.S. delegation to Israel—a bipartisan trip of over 70 reps that met with both the Israel government and the Palestinian Authority. Instead, their trip to “Palestine” was arranged by the terror-supporting Miftah and the demagogic Hanan Ashrawi. You should see the itinerary.
this may be it?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'm sure all the American Jews will join the GOP now and just ignore trumps dorkyness.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: jjkenobi

Has nothing to do with Fox News, nobody likes her. Gee I wonder why?

poor personal hygiene
you can see the cloud around her on the tv
like that pigpen kid from charlie brown

How old are you?
Sounds like a kid in maybe 3rd grade.
Again you all talk about "hate" this is disgraceful.
People who vote make the decisions and if they want someone out we have laws for that.
Why not let those who have these people as their chosen reps do the deciding.

My answer to why no one liked her had nothing to do with voters choosing.
She is a pos.
Those 2 things are not exclusive.
Should she get better personal hygiene habits perhaps more people would like her.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Well someone has got be "White supremacists"!
We need to get you up to speed.

Is it not racist to blame everything on the W.S.? So I need to get up to speed with the rest of you all here on ATS and become a racist white supremacist? this sounds more like Info wars racism. -SARC I guess here under the humor of ATS were all white supremacist.

edit on 15-8-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join