It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consequences for Omar and Tlaib

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Krakatoa

grow up. I have the right to my own thoughts and feelings.

I am not throwing hate out there with oh they are terrorists or they deserve this. They shoud go and be detained...

I say trump is racist which is a known fact and I am the bad guy.

I see how it is.

Carry on good people.

Yes, you have the right to your own opinions. Just as I have the right to point out how wrong and sick you are for using the race card as some form of attack upon someone that disagrees with you.

I see you follow Sleepy Joe Biden in the "we believe truth over facts" since YOUR truth is Trump is a racist. The problem with "truth" is that it does not require proof or facts to back it up at all.

Again, keep those blinders on lest ye see the facts, actual facts and not your "truths".

An implore you to put away that hatred inside you....it leads to suffering and bad bad things.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

The vast majority of those Jews you claim aren’t orthodox either.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

a reply to: 35Foxtrot

They are guilty of being
1) women
2) democrats
3) black

Apparently you believe those things make them 100% above any criticism. That's just sad.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

a reply to: TheRedneck

Based on a trump tweet.

Insanity.

Or it could be based on their own anti-semetic statements and their unwavering support of Hamas, with one of them with years of fundraising for organizations that directly fund Hamas.

But no, it could actually be their own actions as the reason.

Christ where is the accountability on the left, if Jim Jones was alive today he would have a field day with the left and a Koolaid festival

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
😃

Here's Rashida a few years ago........🤣🍍

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Based on a trump tweet.

Insanity.

Both have demonstrated a clear anti-semetic attitude. Tlaib, in particular, has connections to radical Palestinian groups. Why exactly should we expect Israel to tolerate either of them?

I'm convinced that Silly comes into threads just to get roasted.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Based on a trump tweet.

Insanity.

Both have demonstrated a clear anti-semetic attitude. Tlaib, in particular, has connections to radical Palestinian groups. Why exactly should we expect Israel to tolerate either of them?

So it would seem.

:

Imagine that, Omar apologizing for racism!
Unbelievable!
edit on 15-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

a reply to: pavil

Not condemning ice attacks means you support terrorism?
Please explain that...

Yeah, that's exactly what it means. Hell you people call Trump a racist even when he condemns racism and white supremacists but somehow, not condemning terrorist acts by Antifa doesn't mean you support terrorists. Grow up, man.

And since you don't know what the # terrorism is, allow me to explain.
terrorism = the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Based on a trump tweet.

Insanity.

You are just picking on Silly because:

1. She's a Women
2. She is a Leftist Progressive.
3. She is Silly.

Truth...... Not fact.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Israel has every right to block them from coming, but I'm not so sure it was the right move. It's an emotional reaction, rather than a well thought out one.

I'm sure plenty of Democrats, in fact most of them are not happy with this duo or their antisemitism, but they get backed into a corner and forced to defend them due to party affiliation. Israel needs to keep it's friends on the Left, not alienate them to screw with a couple of bad apples. Video of them meeting with bad players would have way more impact and no doubt they intended on meeting with Palestinian leaders with direct links to terrorism.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer comes to mind.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

The "average" American is somewhat conservative. Not to the point of Rush Limbaugh/Hannity, but more along the lines of, well, me.

If I had to guess, and that's all it is, a guess, I'd say that it's slightly over 50% of all Americans do have a conservative bent to their politics.

As for not watching Fox?? Really?? The ratings seem to indicate otherwise, last I checked...

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Always the devils advocate.

Come on Silly, believing everyone on the Right is a racist is just plain old fashioned slander and defamation. The reality is race baiters and racists are the same animal with different targets.

Plenty of Dems are not very happy with the antisemitic duo or their desire to take down Israel's borders. They open those borders, the streets would run red with blood. The Palestinians have been under Hamas rule for some time now.

Surely you have read the Hamas Covenant? The same Hamas that rules the Palestinians and want's Israel gone and all Jews dead? Now there are your racists, the people this duo aligns with.

Hadith quoted in the Covenant -

The Day of Judgment will not come until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say, 'O Muslim, O servant of God, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.' Only the Gharkad tree would not do that, because it is one of the trees of the Jews.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer comes to mind.

Hmm this idea would be better placed in "The art of War".

No I think Israel sent the right political message.
edit on 15-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

" Know your enemy and know yourself and you will always be victorious" is a bit different.

I'm not sure whether I'm right or you're right, but clearly they have that right. Me, I'd invite my enemies in and take the high road to demonstrate I'm not at their level.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

It's a tuff call for sure. I tend to see Israel never allowing the
appearance of them being walked on as a good tradition.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

a reply to: 35Foxtrot

Dozens of other freshmen representatives have gone in the past few weeks to get an idea of what is going on there. Get a feel for the area and the thoughts of the people. But these two... no they should not be allowed....
Do not be absurd.
You all know you are only against these women because trump is and for no other reason.

And his reason is racist so what does that mean here?

Racist? If that hadn't been claimed [again] I would have been disappointed. Neither one of these indolent dolts needs to be there to get an idea of what is going on. It's just another junket -- much like the touted global warming conference by the Hollywoodians at a luxury resort in Italy. For all they know, they'll just see Potemkin villages. They have access to many reports about "what is going on."
Maybe they wanted to get in their junkets before election fraud, immigration fraud, and tax fraud removed them from office.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This just in, (looking at Trumps twitter now)

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago Representatives Omar and Tlaib are the face of the Democrat Party, and they HATE Israel! 18,670 replies 12,501 retweets 46,691 likes

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

We seriously have to get control of our Congress back.

Really? Just who are "we" to get control back? How ever in the world are the "normal" people in fly-over-country going to get control over who the nutters in Minnesota or California or the Bronx for that matter Brooklyn, elect to Congress? And don't even get me started on California.

Sorry Charlie, never going to happen. In fact, thanks to open borders, this situation is only going to get orders of magnitude worse, i.e., think Joaquin and Julio Castro.

And since its only going to get worse, it seems to me the proper thing to do is for the "norms" living in "normal" places need to figure out how to DRASTICALLY insulate themselves from the effects of the coming "Congress of Idiocracy".

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
What I am tired of hearing from the media and the pundits on the left, and on the right, is that

'this has never been done before ..."

Who cares? They hate Israel and I will guarantee if they went they would have shown their asses. Look at the track record. This is avoiding an embarrassment to our country as well as Israel. If Talib can yell Impeach the motherf'r you think she would not cause issue in a place she hates????

Why else would they want to visit a country they hate? They need to go back to their districts and clean them up and not worry about Palestine or Somalia. They are not elected officials there.
edit on Augpm31pmf0000002019-08-15T14:47:28-05:000228 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: shooterbrody

do they even allow women to visit those areas?

I hope not, women should be doing more productive things than sightseeing, like laundry.

Ummm...I was thinking...making sammiches...but laundry is good...

YouSir

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join