It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consequences for Omar and Tlaib

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Gothmog

The stipulations of her being allowed to visit was that she had to sign a statement that she would not speak out against Israel.

"The Israeli government used my love and desire to see my grandmother to silence me and made my ability to do so contingent upon my signing a letter – reflecting just how undemocratic and afraid they are of the truth my trip would reveal about what is happening in the State of Israel and to Palestinians living under occupation with United States support," she said in a statement. "I have therefore decided to not travel to Palestine and Israel at this time. Visiting my grandmother under these oppressive conditions meant to humiliate me would break my grandmother's heart," Tlaib's statement continued

abcnews.go.com...

Ok , and your point is ?
Israel is not the US
The US Bill of Rights does not carry over to any other sovereign nation .
You did know that , right ?
Right ?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

The stipulations of her being allowed to visit was that she had to sign a statement that she would not speak out against Israel.

"The Israeli government used my love and desire to see my grandmother to silence me and made my ability to do so contingent upon my signing a letter – reflecting just how undemocratic and afraid they are of the truth my trip would reveal about what is happening in the State of Israel and to Palestinians living under occupation with United States support," she said in a statement. "I have therefore decided to not travel to Palestine and Israel at this time. Visiting my grandmother under these oppressive conditions meant to humiliate me would break my grandmother's heart," Tlaib's statement continued

abcnews.go.com...

Thanks for sharing that silly. Many are blind to what israel does. It does this all the time. It has politicians sign oaths.

Agreements to keep hush and support while they abuse Palestinians. Many Americans are completely blind to israel b/c of the propaganda. Including many on ATS.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil
This person is a woman?? Wow! LOL! Maybe she's on her period again. Someone said she likes being attacked, maybe she's a masochist? You never know!

I am happy Israel said no. I wish the United States would taking it up the behind and say no to the illegals that keep coming and taking advantage of all the free crap we keep giving them!!

Why are these two knuckle heads even elected?? This is ridiculous, Omar should be kissing our ass for us even allowing her into our country

About Trump being a white supremacists, why is he married to a non white woman? No real white supremacists would be with someone who isn't white?? Inquiring minds want to know??? Maybe it's because he's not a racist? Maybe Liberals are racist because they are against Israel, even though Israel is not a race, it's a country....

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Bull-freakin'-sheets!

Of course it was! After Tlaib herself promised not to do so.

Photo of official Congressional correspondence courtesy of CNN.

Can't see it? Then let me transcribe it for you:

I would like to request admittance to Israel, in order to visit my relatives, and specifically my grandmother, who is in her 90s and lives in Beit Ur Al-Fouqa. This could be my last opportunity to see her. I will respect any restrictions and will not promote boycotts against Israel during any visit.

Thank you

[signature]

Rep. Rashida Tlaib
13th Congressional District of Michigan

Those are Tlaib's own words, unsolicited, on an official government letterhead, promising to do exactly what she now refuses to sign that she will do.

You defend a liar and a fraud.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

edit on 17-8-2019 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Democrats have illegals in their pockets, the republicans have the Uber rich and corporations in theirs.
You’re kidding me right? First, how many Uber rich in this country? Second, really you don’t know how many rich people are Democrats????? Third, Soros
You strike me as someone who knows stuff so I expect more from you somehow.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Today the Democrats have been employing some of the most shady voter fraud schemes including but not limited to busing people around to multiple locations, busing illegals a

This is total bullschitte.
It’s been all over the news for years. Remember the community organizer and his Acorn friends ? Don’t you remember the panthers with their billy clubs trying to intimidate voters at the actual polls? I do. All the buses.. all the issues with voter is . It’s all in the news. Of course one has to be honest to admit it.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: TheRedneck

I don't support either of them, but there is a level of israel propaganda at play. You are basically called an anti-semite for criticizing Israel on their terrible treatement of Palestinians.

It's truely sick that israel lobbyists have convinced many Americans that their treatment of Palestinians is just and right. You call Israel out, and you're shunned.

Lots of videos of Palestinians (women, children, and men) getting injured or killed during protests. They also do sick things like shooting the groin area, as mutilation is favorable to a death count.

Lots of videos of Palestinians doing the same to Israelis.

Maybe the Palestinians should disavow and remove Hamas first..

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yeah, Trump tweeted. So what? Do you really think Donald Trump holds such power over a sovereign country that he dictates their policy by a single tweet? How super-omnipotent do you think Donald Trump is?

My God is not a fallible human. Sorry yours is.

TheRedneck

According to some on ATS, its the reverse. The all powerful Israel/Mossad has made puppets of everyone..

Look at how very few dear question Israel. Look at Israel loyalty oaths. The israel lobby is strong.

Israel commits crimes against Palestinians nearly every month. Yet, they are always seen at justified. That's some powerful lobbying and propaganda.

Hell, many think Omar is even a trader for saying things against the state if israel.

Look at the propaganda trying to show Palestinians only in a positive light.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
ISRAEL doesn't want those two screwballs coming over getting the Muslim people to start more #. They did it to themselves.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

So peaceful protesters who were unarmed deserve to get shot because of Hamas....

Keep drinking the koolaid...

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

You mean videos that humanize Palestinians and don't treat them as evil vermin terrorists....

I don't support hamas or what the Israeli military does.

Why is it that if you call out the israeli army for their crimes, you are immediately assumed to support hamas?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

Democrats have illegals in their pockets, the republicans have the Uber rich and corporations in theirs.

Personally I'd rather have the rich and corporations. The rich buy things, and corporations create jobs. What contributions do we get from illegal aliens?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Anyone get that?

got it
and it seems deserved

Israel hates women of color don't ya know.....

[/quote
You do know that Israel is full of white, black, brown, red and yellow Jews, right......?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Anyone get that?

got it
and it seems deserved

Israel hates women of color don't ya know.....

[/quote
You do know that Israel is full of white, black, brown, red and yellow Jews, right......?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

So peaceful protesters who were unarmed deserve to get shot because of Hamas....

Keep drinking the koolaid...

Lol pathetic.

Wonder how often Hamas hides among the population and attends these protests. How many made the peaceful protests turn violent?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

You mean videos that humanize Palestinians and don't treat them as evil vermin terrorists....

Why is it that if you call out the israeli army for their crimes, you are immediately assumed to support hamas?

Your hyperbole is noted.

And when video evidence exists showing Palestinians supporting Hamas, and they themselves committing acts of terrorism, how to you react?

The issue is not black and white, never has been. You can trace Palestinian violence against Jews back to before there was ever an Israel.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Because the Israeli army is trying to protect Israel from Hamas. If you start complaining about our military or police protecting us from terrorists, I'll take that as support for the terrorists.

You will notice, by the way, hopefully before you start furiously pounding on that keyboard, that I did not, I repeat, did not state that all Palestinians are Hamas. They are not; actually, very few are. However, understand that Hamas does not wear uniforms. How do you tell the difference between a member of Hamas and an ordinary Palestinian? The ordinary Palestinian does not blow something up. Until something is blown up, there is no easy and sure way to ascertain if they are Hamas or not.

If I gave you a bowl with 500 M&Ms in it, and told you that 5 of them were deadly poison and would kill you within 60 seconds of swallowing, how many M&Ms would you eat? None? How dare you! 495 of them are perfectly safe!

If Hamas stops lobbing bombs across the border and blowing stuff up, I too will call for Israel to stand down. Until that happens, understand that anyone who supports Hamas over the Israeli military is in full and direct support of terrorism.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Shooting unarmed protesters is "defending" israel. Is not shooting the groin of protestors a form of terrorism?

Does anyone who support israeli's unjust crimes a supporter of war crimes?

Your logic seems uneven and bias towards israel.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Your hyperbole is noted.

And when video evidence exists showing Palestinians supporting Hamas, and they themselves committing acts of terrorism, how to you react?

The issue is not black and white, never has been. You can trace Palestinian violence against Jews back to before there was ever an Israel.

I would condemn any Palestinian who commits terrorism. There seems to be a massive lack of accountability for israel's crimes.

Sure, the issue is not black and white, but i see alot of black and white awnsers on ATS regarding Israel.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join