It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consequences for Omar and Tlaib

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

We seriously have to get control of our Congress back.

What does this mean? Were these People not put in office by voters?
I guess you haven’t kept up with the news about their constituents in their districts. It’s a small section of people. It doesn’t mean they represent the average Americans values. And it doesn’t mean they even care about the average American.

Then I guess you have doubt about the way we vote for people in this country. it is a pretty long history. Much more likely people just don't like anything different.
Don’t even lecture me about our country’s voting procedures. Today the Democrats have been employing some of the most shady voter fraud schemes including but not limited to busing people around to multiple locations, busing illegals around to vote, hiding ballots in closets warehouses and car trunks, if cards for non citizens, dead people, Diebold voting machines that switch candidates on the electronic ballot, oh and let’s not forget outright voter suppression by armed panthers with billy clubs.
So yah don’t bother lecturing me.
I hope you are not going to also tell me that Hillary won the popular vote and that we should abolish the electoral college.
edit on 16-8-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I called this when it first started. They would be banned, there would be concessions offered, and they would refuse to try to act like the warrior resistance they are.

Amazing how everyone in the media and their constituents are screaming 'how can they not be allowed in!!!!!.

Remember how many times Obama said no to Bibi? Multiple times. Not once. Not twice. A lot.
Remember when these house members did NOT want the President to speak before them?

These two are nothing but troublemakers who have not put forth ONE piece of legislation to help all of the people in our country.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

An observation is not a lecture.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Consequences are rare with women like that.

Finally figured it out.

Liberal elitist think women like them and many other cultures are just uncivilized, and therefore held to a lower standard.

Why do they give immigrants a pass on crime, why are some allowed to get away with saying things.

Because the liberal Democrat elitist think they are uncivilized and there unable to face consequences for their actions

According to them you cannot criticize these uncivilized people.

And you cannot criticize people of color.

Since trump is a white Male, anything goes.

Anything can be said.

And people are getting it out of their systems.

Because with Obama and anyone else who is not white, they have to hold their lips.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: pavil

Not condemning ice attacks means you support terrorism?
Please explain that...

because as far as I was aware terrorism means you strive to create fear and terror in the general public making people afraid to go out or use public transport or go to walmart...

People attacking ICE is not terrorism. Its civil unrest.

So you have nothing to show these women are terrorists except your own hate for them.
Oh and trump telling you to. Lets not forget the puppet strings in play here.

Well, according to the media, the left, and Democrats.... Trump didn't condemn white supremacists and neo nazi's in Charlotte (even though he actually did, on camera no less) so by default that made him a supporter of their's.

See how that works?

For the record, I don't believe Pavil hates THEM, just what comes out of their mouths.

it's entirely possible to hate what someone DOES or SAYS, but not hate THEM.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
These two actually favor anything that will harm the USA. Yet, they do it under the guise of political correctness.
Tlaib's plan to humiliate Israel and Trump backfired.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dpegasus

Sounds about right, was following twitter today and well,
funny man the President.

Donald J. Trump ‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago More Rep. Tlaib wrote a letter to Israeli officials desperately wanting to visit her grandmother. Permission was quickly granted, whereupon Tlaib obnoxiously turned the approval down, a complete setup. The only real winner here is Tlaib’s grandmother. She doesn’t have to see her now!

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   

An observation is not a lecture.
Assuming you can read my mind about what doubts I may or may not have is not “an observation”. And yes you were lecturing me. I responded by explaining to you the anomalies in voting methods I have observed in the corrupt com... I mean Democrat Party.
Oh by the way, another poster here made a similar comment about the people who voted for her ( you do know it was just her district and not the whole country right ? ) And interestingly, some have voter’s remorse www.google.com...

edit on 17-8-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Democrats have illegals in their pockets, the republicans have the Uber rich and corporations in theirs.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Trump on Twitter

Rep. Tlaib wrote a letter to Israeli officials desperately wanting to visit her grandmother. Permission was quickly granted, whereupon Tlaib obnoxiously turned the approval down, a complete setup. The only real winner here is Tlaib’s grandmother. She doesn’t have to see her now!

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I'm willing to bet Michigan won't be voting for looney Muslims as political representatives.

Regardless of the current political situation, she has proven ineffective and biased as hell. That's not who Michigan is, let alone needed to represent us.

On another note.
As a Michigander, I can say that Tlaib doesn't represent me or my community. There is virtually no Muslims where I live in Michigan and the ones that are here, are in small concentrated areas same as everywhere else.

But they do not represent a majority of the State by any measure.

Any one who lives here, could tell you that, so don't just take my word for it. Ask any one else you want.

Let the politicans play their hands, they revealed their cards too soon. We can see by their actions, where alleged loyalties lay. As it can be seen, those loyalties do not belong to the Constitution or the USofA.

Proud to be an American, or just another fifth column tool?

Results or rhetoric...

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Sorry to everyone for dropping this thread. I got tied up in something.

I do see where I put it in the right forum. The mudslinging going on (yes, I scanned through all 11 pages) is epic. But here's where I come down on it:

Israel, like it or not is an ally. We have treaties with Israel. I don't care if they did some stuff they shouldn't have done, or if we disagree with their policies; they are an ally until those treaties are revoked. Thast's the way it is.

No one, certainly not myself, is claiming that Israel cannot be criticized. I am quite aware of the fact that Israel can and has made some policy decisions I personally find despicable. So has the US. So has Russia... China... Botswana... Luxembourg... the Vatican... hell, show me any country which has ever existed and I'll find examples of bad behavior. But none of it means that country does not have the right to exist. Israel has a democratic government, so it must be assumed that the average Israeli is at least not horrified by their government, just as we have a democratic government and thus it must be assumed that the average American is not horrified by what their government is doing.

I have stated in the past that Israel caused many of their present problems by the way they claimed Israel. There were Palestinian Jews, direct descendants from Jacob, still living in the area when Israel was created after WWII. They were run out in favor of the more European Jews. That was wrong, just as wrong as the fact that some of my ancestors likely died along the Trail of Tears at the hands of the US government. That's not anti-Semitic... it does not reflect a hatred of Israel, nor any animosity toward the Jewish people. It is a policy disagreement. Just as I can still say the USA has every right to exist, I also still say so does Israel and Israel, like us, has every right to determine which foreign nationals are allowed in their country.

Anti-Semitism exists where people claim Israel does not have this right to exist, where people harbor hatred towards the Jewish people for existing, or where people support policy which is obviously geared toward assisting Israel's enemies who openly state Israel should not exist.

This story has developed even more in my absence: Tlaib wrote a nice letter to Israel asking to be allowed to enter so she can visit her ill grandmother, even saying this visit might be her last chance to see her. Tlaib promised she would not protest against Israel while she was there, and Israel agreed to allow her to come. That is humanitarian. That is proper. But then Tlaib refused to go, stating that she felt somehow oppressed by the fact that Israel agreed to her request! Suddenly she doesn't care about seeing this ill grandmother on the verge of dying? No, I call BS, and I call Rashida Tlaib a bald-faced liar and a hypocritical embarrassment to the United States of America.

That is just poking a bear. It is childish and arrogant. If I were Israel I would designate her as an enemy combatant and never allow her to enter for any reason.

As for AOC refusing to go now, I imagine there are a lot of Israelis who are dancing in the streets over that news.

I'll have some more responses along to a couple of posters, but I wanted to go ahead and get this off my chest.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Neither have these women.
They are guilty of being
1) women
2) democrats
3) black

that's enough for trump

So Trump is a racist because he disagreed with someone who is a black woman? Really? You want to go there?

Dr. Alveda King, niece of the great Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., and a black woman, says Trump is not racist.

Do you disagree with her? Then by your own definition, YOU ARE A RACIST!

Diamond and Silk, two black women, say Trump is not racist.

Do you disagree with them? Then by your own definition, YOU ARE A RACIST!

Be careful throwing stones when you live in a glass house.

add in that they have criticised him and they are his perfect target.

I punch back.... cuz I cant defend myself with words.... trump credo

Now you're starting to get it... punch someone and you get punched back. Most of us learned that by the second grade.

I just showed direct evidence how you are guilty on all counts of doing the exact thing you accuse President Trump of, with one exception: the black women I pointed out are not Democrats (to be fair, I am not sure about Dr. King's affiliation). So the real reason you want Trump to shut up is that he doesn't agree with you. Gots news for ya... that's how Iran works. That's how Myanamar works. That's not how the USA works.

I know, it's horrible when you've been bullying everyone who doesn't think like you with all that racist crap and suddenly someone comes along that won't just lie down and take it. But that's a part of life and you might want to get used to it, bully. Your heroes' reign of terror is over. Time to wake up to your own tactics. The rest of us have for a very long time now.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Today the Democrats have been employing some of the most shady voter fraud schemes including but not limited to busing people around to multiple locations, busing illegals a

This is total bullschitte.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yeah we should let another country have our congress representatives sign away their freedom of speech while they visit their relatives in their countries.

Because in all the history of the USA this has never happened before.

trump is completely off his rocker lately.
Completely off.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

Im sure you believe that trump condemed the nazi's in Charlottesville.
He did not.

He said they were nice people.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dpegasus

Get out....

this is nothing but trump spinning bull and riling his base.

There is nothing here but nonsense "Look at me being a dick again" coming from trump.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

that statement makes trump the prototype of peyronie's disease.
Not just a dick but bent too.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

edit on 8/17/19 by Gothmog because: NVM , ridicously impossible to reply to all the spam.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The stipulations of her being allowed to visit was that she had to sign a statement that she would not speak out against Israel.

"The Israeli government used my love and desire to see my grandmother to silence me and made my ability to do so contingent upon my signing a letter – reflecting just how undemocratic and afraid they are of the truth my trip would reveal about what is happening in the State of Israel and to Palestinians living under occupation with United States support," she said in a statement. "I have therefore decided to not travel to Palestine and Israel at this time. Visiting my grandmother under these oppressive conditions meant to humiliate me would break my grandmother's heart," Tlaib's statement continued

abcnews.go.com...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join