It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consequences for Omar and Tlaib

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Well, with Silly, what you see is what you get. People like her call people like Ben Carson and Candice Owens bed wenches and house negros and - in the same sentence - call us the racists without skipping a beat.

Those are things you can afford to do when your reputation hits rock bottom. What do progressives have left to lose? Once they hit rock bottom, they gave up.

The visual I get is someone parachuting towards a canyon to knock off the guy they hate who is looking out over the edge, but this person misses their mark entirely and chutes down into a deep, dark cavern and then a gust of wind picks up and starts dragging them across the bottom. All this because they didn't like the man at the top who was looking over the edge and they wanted to knock him down into the canyon.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
So now all-of-a-sudden Israel shows compassion and says Tlaib can visit her (probable) family for Humanitarian reasons.

Then Tlaib decides not to go anyway 😃😃

Big Sociopath exposed 😎

Pathetic Primeval Democrats 🤣🥥

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

I don't believe anything that nasty, incestual little grovite says. That ugly look on her face says it all, as does Talib's.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
She is smart not to go, i'm sure she would have an "accident" if she went. She won this fight.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
a reply to: TheRedneck

Typical fascist jackboot reaction from Netanyahu's far right coalition.

Deal with it, nerd.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

No. You must still be in your feelings over my response to you about how you used to be cool but then changed recently.

These women hate this country, they show it all the time.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Great news everyone - AOC has also just announced that she won't visit Israel ever again UNTIL all members of congress are allowed in.

Lucky Bibi is a racist white supremacist who won't be succumbing to the retarded views of the squad.

That's great news. I'm sure Israel won't lose a second of sleep. I wish America could be so lucky.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Theyy
She is smart not to go, i'm sure she would have an "accident" if she went. She won this fight.

LMAO you do realize she gets up with tattoos fighting to open
a wet comic strip right?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
the israelies blatantly interfere in american politics with no consequences. american leglislators should not hold dual citizenship because they all seem to care more about making sure israel gets what they want.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It's only a matter of time before OMAR and RASHIDA insult Israel again. This 6 week vacation wasn't good for them. BORED.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParanormalActivity
the israelies blatantly interfere in american politics with no consequences. american leglislators should not hold dual citizenship because they all seem to care more about making sure israel gets what they want.

buhahahahahahaaaaaa! I thought it was the Kremlin's LMAO. Geod damn
with all these people interfering how do we have any politics at all.

STFU

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
Well, you know they are also used to flaunting their hatred of Americans who don’t agree with their radical ideas, so
Why would they treat a foreign country any different? Heres’s the wicked truth: Israel and Islam are at war with each other. All the peoples of Islam hate the Jew, no matter which country they are from. Now, because America has been an ally of Israel since the State was created, America by default becomes the enemy. But they want to conquer America so they come here and pretend to the Infidels. I know because I was married to a muslim. Then the mask comes off and you realize all that cr?$ about a religion of Peace is a lie. It’s the mask. But these two Congresswomen are showing the real face and they think they can do it with so much hubris, and the dummies in the Democrat Party use them to achieve their radical goals. Because the Democrat Party today is the de facto communist party acting. The communist party has coopted feminism, minorities, agendas (like the Green New Deal and radical transgenderism), etc. The ends justify the means.
So people can cry me a River about Trump racism. But I know better and so do most Trump supporters. We know it’s time to put America first again. I’m truly tired of hearing how people abroad or in Guatemala are more important or how evil
Capitalism is. All that stuff comes from communist propaganda and the Deep State/ shadow government.
Thanks Redneck for taking a stand !!!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It's only a matter of time before OMAR and RASHIDA insult Israel again. This 6 week vacation wasn't good for them. BORED.
It isn’t just the insults that are the problem. It’s what kind of policies are they going to support. My eyes are not closed about Zionism, but Israel is an ally of the States, and a policy against Israel
can only be a policy of Islamic takeover. In The Middle East it’s a point of land disputes. They are not going to stop any day soon. I’ve seen enough to know that Sharia Law is not an innocent idea... and it’s not compatible with the US Constitution.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Their associations with Muslim Brotherhood and one other I think it is called CAIR. All connected to Jihadist organizations. But go on keep fooling yourself Silly. You won't be laughing when the Marxist left jackboot is on your neck. Keep falling for the identity politics your left gives you. You will see. And when those of us who were smart enough not to be taken by their empty promises, self appointed moral high grounding, and are fighting to push them out with our blood, you all that enabled them will get NO SAFE QUARTER FROM US. Marxism is anti-Constitutional and empowers the state over the individual. All anti-American.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
No matter what trump does, it won't change the opinion of him in Israel.

www.haaretz.com...
Your article stated he defers to anti Semites at home. Which people are those here he defers to ?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

We seriously have to get control of our Congress back.

What does this mean? Were these People not put in office by voters?
I guess you haven’t kept up with the news about their constituents in their districts. It’s a small section of people. It doesn’t mean they represent the average Americans values. And it doesn’t mean they even care about the average American.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Israel's stated reason for denying them entry was based on their support of the BDS movement. Israel could have rolled out the red carpet for them and treated them like royalty. Let them see exactly who they are calling for sanctions against. Then when they get back to the US and they are asked about their trip they wouldn't have a thing to complain about.
Fortunately Israel isn’t as naive as leftists here.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Good video... interesting stuff. I’ll have to look that .org mentioned. It’s probably supported by Soros. But if not it sounds bad all on its own.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: SeaWorthy

No. You must still be in your feelings over my response to you about how you used to be cool but then changed recently.

These women hate this country, they show it all the time.

Well I have never been "cool" and that is a fact, but I have always been honest and I hate lies.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

We seriously have to get control of our Congress back.

What does this mean? Were these People not put in office by voters?
I guess you haven’t kept up with the news about their constituents in their districts. It’s a small section of people. It doesn’t mean they represent the average Americans values. And it doesn’t mean they even care about the average American.

Then I guess you have doubt about the way we vote for people in this country. it is a pretty long history. Much more likely people just don't like anything different.

new topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join