It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New forum for epstein threads?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
Good luck with that idea, I've been pushing for a TDS forum for months to no avail!!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
This whole Epstein scandal is tailor made for a site like ATS. It's got it all. Secret stuff, involvement with society's elite, money, pedophilia, mysterious deaths, etc. Too bad no Bigfoot or UFOs.

It's probably not a bad idea to try and contain it away from the rest of the topics so it doesn't just flood the entire site.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I agree it would be far easier to find relevant stuff, links, videos etc without having to trawl through umpteen threads
No doubt much more will come to light over the next few weeks or so...then I fear it will disappear just like the Las Vegas shooting and the public will move onto the next scandal/distraction

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

A lot of them belong in Political Conspiracies.

And, FWIW, speaking as a member and not ATS staff, I don't think we should give him that much notoriety.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

And, FWIW, speaking as a member and not ATS staff, I don't think we should give him that much notoriety.

That's an incredibly fair point DTOM.

Cheers

I agree with you whole heartedly 👍

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

That's a conundrum. It's not like the topic will fade away if ATS doesn't acknowledge it since it's on the front page of everything else in some form or another. And it's not promoting him. It's a newsworthy topic. It would be like if a meteor hit Chicago and killed millions, but "let's not make a big deal about it, because it's over and there's nothing to be done about it anyway."

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Epstein threads will fade with time. By this time in 5 years, if it even takes that long and with the money and lawyers involved, it will fade into the civil courts because there is no real proof...just allegations....where they might have some success with out of court settlements.

5 years, talk about Prince Andrew and Epstein will just "salacious gossip based on hearsay and conspiracy theories." Same as it is now....Any proof is long long gone. Bet on it.

I hope I am wrong.
edit on 15-8-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join