It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Made Contact with ET - Here's what I Learned!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: Nyiah

I have the balls to admit and face my problems in life.

What you think you're better than that? How could you be better than anyone if you waste your time degrading others yet pretend you're so perfect?

I actually pray that one day you can refocus your criticism into the mirror and come to terms with your own problems.

I find strength in being honest with everyone about my weaknesses and feelings. Unlike the perfect people, I can admit I have bad days and speak openly and candidly about it.

Plus I know the limitlessness of my mind and so will not allow you to shame me for doing the right thing and being up front and honest. Someone here appreciates the fact I'm a real human being and they can tell the one thing I'm not is a Fake. Anyone who can respect that has my respect and I post to share with them and lift their minds and hearts to higher levels.

If I acted like I was perfect and had no problems that'd make me a complete counterfeit. You will never see me afraid of being the genuine authentic me and no denigrating words will ever stop me.

Your defensiveness shows you know you're not in the right here as far as alien topics go. Like the other thread, you REALLY don't like being disagreed with at ALL. I have a very big feeling this had a lot to do with why the ex took the kids away, having delusions and not handing them isn't fair to them. Refusing to admit they're an issue isn't handling them, either. Trying to convince people you were abducted by your ex-girlfriend, or got seekrit flash messages from countless light years away shows that much.

Nobody's trying to be better than you or attack you, but it would be damn nice to see Muzz take some responsibility for his state & life and clean things up instead of pandering for attention to feed his imaginings. It's certainly not fair to lead people on in threads without a warning, one would be nice and is simple -- "Hey, I'm diagnosed here, take what I write with a big grain, ok?" Maybe you don't put that in OPs or your signature because you know full well it might be all in your head anyway, and saying as much would not drive as much thread traffic your way.

Again, nobody's trying to be better than you, and nobody's trying to maul you for being you. Most would REALLY prefer to see you get the serious treatment commitment you deserve instead of wallowing like this thinking you're good to go.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MrAlphabetman

Thank you MrAlphabetman for teaching me today about my beloved Mother Rohini! I did not know she was Aldebaran in Hindu cosmology till I investigated just now!

I am finding all sorts of cool stuff like this:

Prajapati (IAST: Prajāpati-Rajjan or Rajanya, "lord of creation and protector") is a Vedic deity of Hinduism.[1][2][3] The term also connotes many different gods, depending on the Hindu text, ranging from being the creator god to being same as one of the following: Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva, Agni, Indra, Vishvakarma, Bharata, Kapila and many others.[1]According to George Williams, the inconsistent, varying and evolving Prajapati concept in Hindu mythology reflects the diverse Hindu cosmology.[2]

I found that connotation in the list of 27 nakshatras where it said Rohini's Rigvedic name was Prajapati the Creator. Along with that she is also called Brahmi.

It is a wonderful synchrony that the symbols are the banyan tree, chariot, and the temple. This means a lot to me from my past revelations.

I have a lot to research and learn from Rohini so thank you for this post of yours today! I love and appreciate you. You are very generous and wise!

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: Nemox42

ignorance?

there have been things that can zigzag well above hypersonic speeds, the Pershing II's MARV is a very basic example and the Pershing II is older than i am(34).

also something very far away or in this case at super high altitudes it can appear to zig zag but really just be making hairpin turns, still crazy and VERY strange to see but real nonetheless.

The OPs clear bias with the lens they chose to view their experience thru due to all the Nazi and UFO stuff and the fact they used the term 'experience of the 5th kind' and the references to albadran having a large significance prove that point further they WANT it to be something special

Im a believer and i have seen very strange things so not like im trying to be a wet blanket here, just add a little grounding in reality.

Your talking about a ballistic missile. I live near a base. They test fire them every so often. I've seen them in the day and at night. They DO NOT look like what the OP described. Now watch this video of a minuteman II being launched. Does it look like a ballistic missile going faster than mach 8 like the pershing can zig zag or do loops or any other modern fighter jet maneuvers? Do you know how much G force it would take for these "aliens" have to take on their "ship" moving at that speed? They would have passed out and died already.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nemox42

Hey guys I gotta share this while it's fresh and I still have a chance -
My Close Encounter of the 5th Kind!

At first this just seemed like a really cool encounter - but then my mind was completely blown after I figured out the message!!

Ok so on Sunday morning I got up around 5am, made my coffee, and went out to the backyard to have a cig (my routine) and I always like to stand on the edge of the patio looking up at the stars.

Well after I finished my cig, I was walking northwards towards the fence (a big brick fence over 5ft tall) to flick my filter out into the alley, I said out loud to myself "I'm just scanning the Heavens for the Angels!" and then I saw a really bright flash somewhere between Cassiopia and Camelopardus. It happened the EXACT moment I said "ANGELS"!!

I looked up right where I saw this "bright flash" and there was nothing there. I stood there for a moment wondering if my eyes were 'seeing things' sorta confused, as there was just dark sky and stars.

Then it appeared!! It started moving southwards past Perseus and it pulsed again with another bright flash. Then it pulsed again much brighter. And then it pulsed/flashed again extremely bright, so bright in fact that it caused a 4 pointed star that looks similar to the one in the picture. It was an incredibly bright flash, I could see the 'cross formation' and each point from the top to the bottom must have been a few degrees of the sky in size. It was HUGE!

And then it disappeared. It was completely gone - right over my head in the sky nearly! No known Earthly phenomena does this! The entire incident from north to south must have been 15 seconds long, far too slow to be celestial phenomena and the fact it appeared in the middle of the sky and disappeared in the middle of the sky, causing these pulsing flashes like this, means it could only be 1 thing! Not human! The last pulse was so bright!! And the timing of these 4 pulses was slow, much slower than our aircraft's safety lights.

The thing disappeared nearly directly overhead, completely went invisible, if it was an airplane I would have been able to watch it go all the way across the sky! This just disappeared right there!

Well later that morning, I went and looked up star maps/constellations so I could figure out what stars I was looking at. I knew where Orion was, and which direction was East, so I was able to set the time on the star atlas and figure out where this appeared and disappeared at. I knew what the stars looked like in the sky but didn't know the names of most of them, I had to go look it up I only know a few constellations (like Orion). I also knew that the Pleiades were right next to the area it disappeared, they are easy to recognize and are near Orion.

So it turns out this UFO's last pulse was right over "Aldebaran", that's where it disappeared at. Right over this star!
And I thought to myself "Wait a minute, where have I heard of Aldebaran before? This seems familiar?" and so I went and Googled "Aldebaran" and look at what I found...

Aldebaran is supposedly where many people (especially the Vril Society and various abductees) claims that the "Nordic Aliens / Anunnaki / Elohim Angels" are from. The Vril supposedly channeled spacecraft technology specs from the alien civilization in this star system!!!
What are the freakin odds of this?? Clearly this UFO used it's "pulses" to not only get my attention the moment I said "Angels", but also to create a very bright pulse/flash directly over Aldebaran and disappear there. They probably knew I'd go look into star maps and figure it out!

And again last night, around maybe 11pm (on the 14th), I went out to have my last smoke of the day, and I saw the "pulse" again in the same original location (north eastern sky) at the same spot. But this time it only pulsed like twice and didn't move very far. It disappeared fairly quickly. I think this incident was to remind me I need to write my thread and share this with everyone! I was really tired and thought to myself "OK I'll write it in the morning when I get up". And here I am.

I would have been more impress if the story had an alien with a mouth within a mouth. Or at least a midget alien that had a glowing index finger. But it's cool that you saw something strange and weird. Deny all ignorance.

Oh believe me I would have been impressed and terrified if it was the freaky big aliens with a mouth within a mouth!! I'm glad it wasn't them cuz I'd need a real predator to save my butt!

And I would have been very impressed and endeared had it been a little alien with a glowing finger that healed! I would have taken him for a bicycle ride past the moon!!

You deny ignorance too buddy!!!

Well if hollywood has taught me anything about aliens is they like coors light, and like getting plastered. I guess aliens aren't so much different then us earthlings after all.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   

I'm actually not diagnosed with anything. Why are you so intent on trying to "make me out to be crazy"?

I'm not being offensive Nyiah.
You're insulting me on the deepest level, wrongly too. That's totally unfair, and one of the meanest ad hominems I've faced on here in awhile.

Damn dude.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I just feel so much animosity from you. I don't get it.

What did I do to you?

I'm sincerely sorry that I hurt you whenever it was and whatever I said. I'm sorry.

ATS is a rough place, it always has been. To survive here and excell takes some major toughness.

I'm sorry you don't like my threads or posts. I don't know how to do anything about it. I'm not going to take a bunch of pills to please you either though. So I'm sorry.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   

I just feel so much animosity from you. I don't get it.

What did I do to you?

I'm sincerely sorry that I hurt you whenever it was and whatever I said. I'm sorry.

ATS is a rough place, it always has been. To survive here and excell takes some major toughness.

I'm sorry you don't like my threads or posts. I don't know how to do anything about it. I'm not going to take a bunch of pills to please you either though. So I'm sorry.

In the wise words of Rodney king. "can't we all just get along".

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
When I got a whiff of the words Angel and cross, my bs sense went off blaring.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Muzzleflash, your kind words are appreciated. Because of your sincerity I will share the following:

Radha manifests as Rohini. The bull is in fact a cow. Cow is mother. Mother gives life. The cow is unique in that it is able to eat mere grass which offers little nutrition for humans and somehow she is able to produce surplus milk which is more than plentiful for her calf. Additionally this milk is full of protein and calcium making it rich in nutritional value. Therefore it is ordained that we humans should drink the surplus milk (to nourish the grey matter of the brain) and make milk products like yogurt and paneer.

Please understand, it is an abomination to kill or mistreat these animals. In doing so, human beings are failing God (and spreading wrath) as He has instituted the symbiotic relationship we share with cows through his Grace.

A final note:

The letter A- before a word makes the root word opposite in Hindu language. Therefore in relation to what I have shared above about Rohini and cow protection; it can be said that the children of BRAMHA are correctly protecting the divinely instituted relationship I have detailed above whereas the children of A-BRAHAM are acting upon it demonically. Wipe the tears from Rohini’s eyes and commit these sins no more.

Soon the benediction of your proper service will be manifest as a desire to give loving devotion to the Lord rather than taking from Him. But you must first learn who He is... Of course, Radha knows. Ask Radha/(Rohini).

a reply to: muzzleflash

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

A satellite would not disappear right overhead. It would have kept going all the way to the horizon or somewhere near the horizon before it became invisible.

Why not?

If its reflecting light as its rotating then where and when it disappears is determined by where the sun is in relation to the object reflecting the light.

Yes, you have responded to this from other posters about how theoretically it should have done this or that and asked if that clear things up, which it did.

Perspective is tough grasp for some.

Just a few nights ago at about 8pm I saw a very similar thing over Melbourne Australia,

Have seen many objects that are reflecting the suns light as they rotate and give that blinking effect you described and eventually disappear due my position, the position of the sun after it has set and where the object is in orbit.

At times they will blink over and over and get close to the horizon while other times they disappear at a higher point in the sky, some will fade after each blink while others get brighter.

There are very reasonable and logical explanations why this happens.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Well then, guess my paranoia is showing. I often feel defensive of my stance on issues here as there seems to always be people ready to automatically challenge anything other than the Trumpian narrative. Basically I come here to learn, to be a student. I learned this course long ago, the course of pressing the limits of my professors to squeeze from them more than the curricula often offered. I think my favorite bible passage was when someone asked Mary where Jesus was and her reply was that he was sitting with the elders and rabbis and in discourse. This to me seemed to be a wonderful life goal, to learn from everyone. There were also passages where it was said that we never know when one of the lowly, one of the down trodden could be Jesus. Of course I don't expect that but have come over the years to hope at least, to hope at least that there is opportunity to learn from everyone. So, see? You just refreshed my yearning and set me back on my heals for my wild assumptions. Thanks for that.

I will reply to that other post when I get the chance.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

pershing II's were an IRBM

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Ok so what was the message? I skimmed through everything just to see what the message was but couldn't find any explanation of the actual message. Just a bunch of nonsense and words that leads to nothing other than a link to an old thread.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

The point of the thread is speculation on UFOs. It was generated by me based on my sightings and own calculation and research into Aldebaran.

All of the resulting speculation from the community at the minimum ought to represent an excellent case study into ufo culture and myth through the ages.

Tons of ppl here are well read and knowledgable on all ufo related topics (ancient aliens, xfiles, Roswell, Nazis, CIA DIA ,abuctions, new age books, religious teachings around world, can use Google, etc.

ATS actually has a high population of very smart cool ppl. I've had ppl add in more connected info and their reactions and ideas manifest into a promising thread.

I was sharing how "intrigued and mystified" I am by a hilariously unique ufo experience and excitement in inadvertently coming up with even deeper mystery about what's going on around us.

I wasn't trying to find a star with a well documented history of significance, I was just looking up a star chart so I could describe where (roughly) I saw it. I wasn't actively searching for a message but I stumbled upon it anyways - Aldebaran.

Then I looked up this random star Aldebaran which happens to be not quite so random after all? Just this peculiar combo of surprises and bewilderment are enough to encourage me to write a thread expressing my own experience and laughing at the odds of it all.

Tons of ppl here share their own ufo and ghost stories etc. It's not uncommon to get spooked out lol.

So the message can best be summed up as Aldebaran.

This led to laughter and very uneasy feelings afterwards where I'm baffled and enticed into more laughing. I just can't help but laugh at the odds and oddity of this Odyssey. Yes that sounds right.

It was nice that most of the community was on topic and are fair enough with their own thoughts and gave their take. Some of you made me feel wild surprises where I laughed, there are lots of compelling posts.

ATS is a rough place sometimes. It's like a car ride but but the motto becomes "are we crazy yet?" There is comic irony to all this I appreciate that. UFOs grey area can be a exciting topic. Some members here have really spooked me out this time!! Hahaha love this website.

Oh yeah I have stuff to link to a few members from pages 2-3 that I saved in a notepad. Some really weird websites that are truly strange, etc.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

but the Truth will set us Free!

Aaaah, well, I dunno about that. See, I look around at all the people here and there who believe that they have found the truth but the freedom they seem to have found is regulated by that Truth. That goes back to our beliefs, and how they can be prisons. And this thing about believing, well, even there is a big question.

Those sightings in my early life along with that nuts and bolts ouija board encounter among numerous other psychic experiences really sent me off from normalcy. I had always been advanced in school and had a promising musical career in my future, not celebrity level but certainly symphonic had I stayed with my instruments. But those events turned me towards existentialism and that in turn towards questioning everything I encountered.

Making a long long story short I had arrived at a point, at 21 that I was sitting on a street corner in hippy Berkeley in 69 with plans to head off into the wastes of redwood forests the next day and either sort it all out in meditation and prayer, or not come out at all. I was desperately existential. That's when a pretty girl walked up to me and invited me to dinner.

She was a Moonie. If you do not know about the Moonies, to make it short, he was that Korean messiah guy Moon, back in the sixties and on who promised a better world. blah blah blah.

That experience tore me away from my liberal upbringing and plunged me into the depths of fundamentalism with arch-right political views. I mean activist level arc-right stuff. Four years later I managed to free myself from it's grip,and that too is another long story.

So in that experience I learned what it was like to have firm beliefs and how to define oneself by those beliefs, and how prison-like beliefs can be. I had dear friends there, friends who are still there all these years later and who are by now, quite mad. Even though Moon is now dead, they continue to chase his convoluted teachings down a rabbit hole of explanation and justification that is simply amazing.

How I got from there to being an ardent Marxist is another long story but suffice it to say I had swung from the far far right politically to the far far left. I could give you the reasons but there is just not room here and now.

I managed to pull myself out of that as well but I did come away with another 6 year experience within and arch-left cell of ''true believers''

Neither of those ''Truths'' had set me free. What set me free was the search for what it true. LIttle true, not BIG TRUTH.
This could only be searched for if I became a truth teller, a teller to others but mostly a teller of the true to myself.
This meant I set off on a course to not lie. That basically is my religion, not lying. I still manage to pass on things that are not true and in that always hold the hope that those fallacies that I may pass on are caught by people and pushed back in my face for my own betterment.

Wow, did I ever go off on that ''truth will set you free'' . I could have just said, no, telling the truth will set you free.....

But the ''veil''.... At this point I hold, notice how I did not say, ''believe'', I hold to the notion that we are not alone in this place, in this universe, that we are indeed in one manner or another in some form of childhood school ground. That this school ground is, one, isolated in the physical sense. Our planet is isolated in this solar system and this solar system isolated in this galaxy and this galaxy within galactic clusters and on.

And, two, isolated from our larger reality for some such purpose that is hard to define. It may be that this place is a pocket of Heaven. LIke the Christian thing where Jesus says in his fathers house there are many rooms? This is what I'm toying with now, that really, we are in Heaven, even as I type and you read, we are in Heaven. Just that part of Heaven where we struggle to find our way and where others kill and maim and rape and those of us won don't have to deal with it as best we can.

Others may not call this Heaven, but I still can. Again, if there are ''many rooms'', this could be one that needs to be held almost competely apart from others so as to allow the in depth experience of this place to mold us to it's patterns so that we can take what we learn here back to other realms after we have sorted out our own maturity, each on an individual level. This may take lifetimes and lifetimes.

I kinda think that we are aspects of larger selves, and that our larger selves may know that they need something, somee experience from this pocket of heaven and so decide to establish aspects of ourselves as us, here. For some of us these experiences may up load when we leave here or maybe these experiences are continually up loading. I don't know.

It's hard to explain because I really don't have a way to say much of this as it is only a loosely held belief. I realize how damaging beliefs can be and so I try not to peg it all down for passing along to others or even to myself. I try not to believe .
Though our belief in God may differ, I hold to God as well as I can, though from what you read above you can appreciate that I try to not hold to a firm belief in Gods attributes. I prefer my God in small doses, doses as He sees fit to guide me with. It was one of those small doses that even as I almost missed it, let me disentangle from the Moonies.

I"m liking this intercourse Muzz. I found another thread you might be interested in over here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This documentary is a continuing saga of one mans encounter with a fundy conservative pressure group in DC, Interesting stuff that cleaves closely to some of my own experiences and as you can guess, I have expounded widely in that thread as well. I'm back off to be now as I awoke early this morning, way before normal and now need a couple more hours before I meet the rest of my day. See you later.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Didn't you see those graphs and stuff I posted to illustrate my point of contention? It sorta sounds like you might have, but not sure.

Well the point was it disappeared at like 80 degrees from horizon to zenith. It was traveling North to south, the sun was in the east below horizon about 15 degrees maybe, so 30min before the short Dawn period between night and sunrise.

At it's trajectory and angle from due east it theoretically should have been visible tumbling to the same or close to same disappearance angle in the south as it appeared from north as result of it's position from the sun's position.

So therefore anomalous.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

OMG we're one paragraph into your post and I'm freaking over a synchronicity.

You said "our beliefs are prisons" and just yesterday in Amarillo Texas I talked to like 5 random smokers in a smoking section about that exact wording "our beliefs are prisons".

Ok I'll read the rest of your post now then share an anomalous event that just occurred to me while posting an hour ago at around 7:50-55.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

you seem to be only replying to easy posts so i hope you'll answer my few questions i already posed, and always its with respect.

Do you have schizophrenia or not? are you on medication and if yes what kind and if no how do you know what you saw was real?

and what message did they give you?

you have said you suffer from a very serious mental health issue and until we know what kind of state you have been in this is all for not.

that being said just because your sick doesnt mean you didnt see something.

like i said in a previous post aldebaran can be seen under PERFECT conditions until 5:37am can you give me your city and date and a better guess at the time
edit on 19-8-2019 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

pershing II's were an IRBM

Still you know what I mean. A even if it was IRBM or a ICBM. They still all gotta follow the law of physics and relatively, at least as we know it. We just don't have the technology right now to "pretend" human technology is really alien technology. Modern aircraft or missiles don't fly and maneuver like that. I'm sure you heard of foo-fighters during WW2. The Japanese fighter pilots and Americans. Both explain sightings where the lights in the sky moved at angles and speeds that definitely were not capable of air planes at that time. I have been hearing that the US and other governments are planning to integrate GPS/computer navigation systems even human guided missiles like drones. But yea doing zig zags and loop de loops at mach 8+ doesn't seem like anything I've heard on a BM even if its IRBM or ICBM. Hell, I been reading in the news. That that Russian explosion, might be a result of the Russians trying to research and test that mach 9 ICBM that dodge enemy radar and sensors. Not sure it's working out great for them. Deny all ignorance. I appreciate your view man.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

you seem to be only replying to easy posts so i hope you'll answer my few questions i already posed, and always its with respect.

Do you have schizophrenia or not? are you on medication and if yes what kind and if no how do you know what you saw was real?

and what message did they give you?

you have said you suffer from a very serious mental health issue and until we know what kind of state you have been in this is all for not.

that being said just because your sick doesnt mean you didnt see something.

like i said in a previous post aldebaran can be seen under PERFECT conditions until 5:37am can you give me your city and date and a better guess at the time

I already gave time early in the thread, it was between 5 and 6 am. The timer on the skychart is a decent estimate. It was perfectly clear skies.

No I don't have any diagnosis of any mental disorders. That guy made that up to slander me. He wouldn't know but I would being it's my life.

I didn't say I had any disorders, I've continually said I did not.

None of them can link any thread or post on here showing I said otherwise.

He was just being a jerk calling me crazy cuz I reported a ufo. Some people just say that to blow it off as nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join