It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does it matter where Jesus is today?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

Jesus was born a muslim this time.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Deetermined

The Muslims are followers of a pedophile merchant they don't even pretend to come from God, it's not better or worse as Christians but really no standard for the truth.

The fact that the Islamic religion's biggest beef is with the Jews makes sense if you know the Bible and understand what's going to happen at the end.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Nah, that's Why the rapture is.......Paul's 7 years that God reins in the jews......why Coz they're His fav.....and He gave His word......

According to the Bible, only a remnant of the Jews will be saved....again! Two thirds will be cut off from Jerusalem and die, while a third survive for God to refine.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

He is on planet x and will be back only a couple years older 😂

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Out6of9Balance

The man Jesus is the Word made flesh. Did Jesus go back to his original state as the Word? a reply to:

Yes.
Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Rev 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
Rev 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

What's the point of this?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Fun thread.

My God lives in me.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Didn't he just got hanged because he knew to much about that prince, presidents and a lot of sad sex abuse victims?

Oh no. That was god.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Today Jesus is in me and millions of other Christians living on the earth today. So it does matter where Jesus is today, only God can live in every believer and that is an important Doctrine of the church.

edit on 8/15/2019 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

In as much then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Deetermined

The man Jesus is the Word made flesh. Did Jesus go back to his original state as the Word?

Yes, he ascended back to Heaven where He came from and sent His Holy Spirit to abide with us until his next physical return, also known as the "second coming of Jesus".

I had a friend who thought the second coming of Jesus would happen in his lifetime. He used to quote me "the signs" all the time. He died 10 years ago. I'm pretty confident anyone reading this post will be long dead and gone before the second coming of Jesus.

But it did. It's just that Jesus didn't come until the very end of his life.

We will all see the second coming one way or another. Christ sits in the judgment seat and will come for us all. The only question is if it happens while we are awake or asleep. Your friend simply fell asleep while waiting.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

The man Jesus is the Word made flesh. Did Jesus go back to his original state as the Word?

Yes, he ascended back to Heaven where He came from and sent His Holy Spirit to abide with us until his next physical return, also known as the "second coming of Jesus".

I had a friend who thought the second coming of Jesus would happen in his lifetime. He used to quote me "the signs" all the time. He died 10 years ago. I'm pretty confident anyone reading this post will be long dead and gone before the second coming of Jesus.

The religion lottery..

"I'm sure I have it, this time. It has to be me. I'm certain!"

And when they take their last breath, their eyes close despite efforts to remain open, their last thought... "Huh... well I was wrong."

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Sounds a lot like deception.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
[...]

He never said he would return, he never said he was God. He also never left so how could he return? Christianity is just bs, it's so full of # from day one... there is only one God.
Everything else is the devil, ie blasphemy. It doesn't really make a difference if you pray to Jesus or a golden piece of # it all leads you away from God.

Indeed, even when people pray in front of the cross they're unknowingly committing a sin. When you pray to God, you do so directly to Him with no objects or a third party in between, human or not, deities or not.

However, given that God understands the confused human condition, as long as the humans pray to a higher positive power, say, Jesus, saints, the son, prophets, higher consciousness, the Source, etc, He accepts it as directed to Him, even though He is not pleased with it. He likes to call Him, the Father.
Explaining the whole thing would take a long time and too much effort, in this world full of lies.

When someone communicates with God, or vice versa, he should be aware that he is communicating with a God that shows human qualities in such relationship, such as, understanding, patience, kindness, happiness, approval, disapproval, anger, warnings, punishments, etc.

Humans struggle with a demon infestation, people know that, whenever someone is in contact with the one true God they can't help themselves but hate hate and hate. Ask the Jews.

This is so true, when someone speaks the words of the true God, the majority of the people turn their head away, their faces frown, and their hatred shows. There is indeed a very sad state of the human affairs.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Here is a really good explanation for what happened 2000 years ago. There is some research that has suggested the gospel is war time occupation propaganda created by the Romans. Now before you dismiss this out of hand consider the Jewish people. The Jewish people are the most ruthless and belligerent people on the planet. They are about as far away from Ghandi as you can get. What are the chances these three verses came from the most belligerent people on the planet:

Great observation, that the gospels were a Roman invention and that those verses came from a people with such a fighting spirit, but also the unnoticed fact that the Jews during all these centuries never accepted Jesus, regardless of all the pressure around.
What gospels did in my opinion, was a distortion of the true powerful words of the God of Israel, namely God's words spoken through the old prophets of Israel in the Old Testament.

[...]

Friedrich Nietzsche has some interesting criticisms of Christianity. Christianity was born in response to Roman oppression. It took hold in the minds of timid slaves who did not have the courage or strength to get hold of what they really wanted.
The slaves could not admit do their own failings. So the clung to a philosophy that made a virtue of cowardice. Everything the Christians wanted and wished they had in their lives for fulfillment was what was considered to be a sin. A position in the world, prestige, sex, intellectual mastery, wealth were too difficult or beyond their reach. The Christian slaves created a hypocritical creed denouncing what they wanted but were too weak to fight for to get while praising what they did not want but did have as being worth having. So in the Christian value system sexlessness turned into 'purity', weaknesses became "goodness," submission to authority became "obedience," and in Nietzsche's words, "not-being-able-take-revenge" turned into "forgiveness."

The real test of Christianity is too love and embrace people who do not share in your belief in Jesus. I think the Beatitudes are great and everything but nobody ever follows them in real life.

This is a complicated and delicate discussion. I say this because Christianity even with all its shortcomings, was a powerful force in society to establish the moral laws of the time and their sustainment. The goals listed above should be the result of the moral, honest and hardworking efforts to achieve and keep them.

Say prestige or wealth for example, they should be the result of a highly ethical and laborius work and also that much effort is needed to keep oneself pure when living in such positions of power, a thing very very difficult to do in this world. All the while making sure that one keeps priorities in check, in this case first comes the purity of the relationship of a human with God, then come his desires for wealth and power, etc. It's very very easy to screw up, that's why the prophets of old times were mainly common hardworking humble people, not very rich. Whereas sex, we know how powerful and destroying force it is when used improperly, I believe it's the number one cause of sins in the world.

The philosopher's words that I have a problem with are: "not-being-able-take-revenge" turned into "forgiveness."
We are not supposed to take *revenge*, but let God take care of that. The reason being violence begets violence and so one enters into a vicious unending circle, and not that one is unable to make things even. When I was a little boy I've received and given many punches, involved in many fist fights, but I should have left God taking care of my justice.

Punishment (not revenge) belongs to God only, He says don't seek revenge, even better can you forgive the other guilty person, and let Me take care of the punishments, and He will do so and make things right, trust Him. I've seen that happen numerous times during my life. After all He wants human beings to extend their hand of friendship to each other.

Just as a side note, I believe Nietzsche's strong debatable views had an influence on his deteriorating mental state towards the end of his life, not accepting Christianity does not mean you have to reject God too. I've read one or two of his works long time ago.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
So long as his spirit is in your heart an not over the back.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I know nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join