It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does it matter where Jesus is today?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Where is your god?

I have given them the glory You gave Me, so that they may be one as We are one— I in them and You in Me— that they may be perfectly united, so that the world may know that You sent Me and have loved them just as You have loved Me. Father, I want those You have given Me to be with Me where I am, that they may see the glory You gave Me because You loved Me before the foundation of the world.…

We are here, where are you? Am I that boring you need my god?

The man Jesus is the Word made flesh. Did Jesus go back to his original state as the Word?

What really happened in the universe 2000 years ago?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

That is unbalanced.

Why?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Here is a really good explanation for what happened 2000 years ago. There is some research that has suggested the gospel is war time occupation propaganda created by the Romans. Now before you dismiss this out of hand consider the Jewish people. The Jewish people are the most ruthless and belligerent people on the planet. They are about as far away from Ghandi as you can get. What are the chances these three verses came from the most belligerent people on the planet:

Matt.5 Verses 38 to 48
[38] Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: [39] But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

No. 10: “Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18)

Matthew 22:21 Jesus said "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's." Romans 13:1 "Let every person be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God and those which exist are established by God."

google "Caesar's messiah" for interesting video on the subject. Like everything critical of Jesus people dismiss it out of hand but it's pretty amazing what the research shows. It's kind of hard to dismiss the conclusions based on the historical evidence.

What I find funny about people who are really into Jesus is it's funny how every religion says it's the one and only way. This is why I like zen Buddhism, "If you see the Buddha on the road, kill him."

Friedrich Nietzsche has some interesting criticisms of Christianity. Christianity was born in response to Roman oppression. It took hold in the minds of timid slaves who did not have the courage or strength to get hold of what they really wanted.
The slaves could not admit do their own failings. So the clung to a philosophy that made a virtue of cowardice. Everything the Christians wanted and wished they had in their lives for fulfillment was what was considered to be a sin. A position in the world, prestige, sex, intellectual mastery, wealth were too difficult or beyond their reach. The Christian slaves created a hypocritical creed denouncing what they wanted but were too weak to fight for to get while praising what they did not want but did have as being worth having. So in the Christian value system sexlessness turned into 'purity', weaknesses became "goodness," submission to authority became "obedience," and in Nietzsche's words, "not-being-able-take-revenge" turned into "forgiveness."

The real test of Christianity is too love and embrace people who do not share in your belief in Jesus. I think the Beatitudes are great and everything but nobody ever follows them in real life.

edit on 15-8-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

The man Jesus is the Word made flesh. Did Jesus go back to his original state as the Word?

Yes, he ascended back to Heaven where He came from and sent His Holy Spirit to abide with us until his next physical return, also known as the "second coming of Jesus".

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Yes, he ascended back to Heaven where He came from and sent His Holy Spirit to abide with us until his next physical return, also known as the "second coming of Jesus".

I had a friend who thought the second coming of Jesus would happen in his lifetime. He used to quote me "the signs" all the time. He died 10 years ago. I'm pretty confident anyone reading this post will be long dead and gone before the second coming of Jesus.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

The Bible does suggest that there will be some who get tired of waiting, but here's what the Bible tells us about God...

2 Peter 3:9

8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

A faith healer was crucified for claiming to be the king of the Jews, by Rome, because the emporor decides who is the king of the Jews..

Not some poor Galician Carpenter...

What I find more interesting is why are Christianity and Judaism so fundamentally different..

Jews have no heaven or hell, for example..

Did Jesus create them?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Read further....rapture

Paul said when we see the day approaching.....

Read Paul.....quickly.....

Paul that guy that wrote 75%of the new testament, God needed Paul for a reason

Jesus did what He accomplished for a reason.....you!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Jesus, the poor thing was a really cool dude. I especially enjoyed how he ran amok in the temple outraged by the money business in the holy house.
He never said he would return, he never said he was God. He also never left so how could he return? Christianity is just bs, it's so full of # from day one... there is only one God.
Everything else is the devil, ie blasphemy. It doesn't really make a difference if you pray to Jesus or a golden piece of # it all leads you away from God.

Humans struggle with a demon infestation, people know that, whenever someone is in contact with the one true God they can't help themselves but hate hate and hate. Ask the Jews.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
No, ask Jesus....He'll answer.....

Ya gotta read this stuff to get it....

Study to find yourself approved, having rightly divided........

a reply to: Peeple

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

How could Jesus answer he is dead? What answers is the King of Lies leading you on.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Jesus, the poor thing was a really cool dude. I especially enjoyed how he ran amok in the temple outraged by the money business in the holy house. He never said he would return...

*Sigh*

John 14:1-4

14 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

Peeple, you really should refrain from making statements that you haven't even researched.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Humans struggle with a demon infestation, people know that, whenever someone is in contact with the one true God they can't help themselves but hate hate and hate. Ask the Jews.

Yeah, because we all know the Muslims are filled with so much love for the Jews who just misunderstand them. You're a laugh a minute. LOL!

You still don't get it. The problem with the Jews is that they still haven't recognized the fact that Jesus is God and neither have the Muslims. That's why they'll always be at war with each other.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Did Jesus write that? Or John? (Hint it even says John)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

The Muslims are followers of a pedophile merchant they don't even pretend to come from God, it's not better or worse as Christians but really no standard for the truth.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Nah, that's Why the rapture is.......Paul's 7 years that God reins in the jews......why Coz they're His fav.....and He gave His word......

Ya gotta read a little, it'll come to ya.....Israel stomps all others....ask Jordan.....ha ask friggin egypt.....

originally posted by: Deetermined

Yeah, because we all know the Muslims are filled with so much love for the Jews who just misunderstand them. You're a laugh a minute. LOL!

You still don't get it. The problem with the Jews is that they still haven't recognized the fact that Jesus is God and neither have the Muslims. That's why they'll always be at war with each other.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
So, every tome we see a conflict over yonder.....it takes about a week to stomp the carrapp outta the perps......

The per0s had tanks.....but had to jump out of em and friggin run.....ya gotta ask yourself.....how will this skirmish turn out......a reply to: GBP/JPY

Zucks to be a Perp against Israel

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

'Greater is He that is in you, than He that is in the world.' 1 John 4:4

And all this time I thought he lived inside, like intel.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Did Jesus write that? Or John? (Hint it even says John)

Here's a hint on what Jesus said about the messages from his disciples...

John 14:25-26

25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

What really happened in the universe 2000 years ago?

Nothing out of the ordinary. Just humans being humans, making up stories and believing things that are obviously not true. It's an innate failing of our species it seems...

"I've come to realize that the biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are compulsively filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true." Travis Walton

top topics

<<   2 >>

join