It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy Finds Broken Bones in Jeffrey Epstein’s Neck, Deepening Questions Around His Death

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Another BIG one just hit.

Jean-Luc Brunel: three former models say they were sexually assaulted by Jeffrey Epstein friend
www.theguardian.com...

I think people have been so focused on possible political connections that they haven't looked at all the other possibilities.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Very True.

Also with the main king pen being
out of the picture ( dead or otherwise) I think
some victims will feel safer to come forward.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
This is a late breaking story from Washington Post reporting that
autopsy results found multiple broken bones in Jeffrey Epstein's neck.

An autopsy found that financier Jeffrey Epstein sustained multiple breaks in his neck bones, according to two people familiar with the findings, deepening the mystery about the circumstances around his death. Among the bones broken in Epstein’s neck was the hyoid bone, which in men is near the Adam’s apple.

Further information from the story:

Jonathan L. Arden, president of the National Association of Medical Examiners, said a hyoid can be broken in many circumstances, but is more commonly associated with homicidal strangulation than suicidal hanging.

And this is relevent also.

Hyoid fractures have previously sparked controversy in jailhouse and other contentious deaths. In 2008, Ronnie L. White, a teenager accused of killing a police officer, died of an apparent suicide in a suburban Washington jail cell. But two days later, the cause of death was changed to homicide when a Maryland state medical examiner discovered the teen had a broken hyoid.

Washinton Post

Wa Po Reporter Carol Leonnig on Twitter
twitter.com...

Being only able to quote a few paragraphs, due to copyright laws
please read the entire story. There were also reports a day or so
ago that there was shrieking noises from his cell the morning
he was found dead.

On the morning of Jeffrey Epstein's death there was shouting and shrieking from his jail cell,
a source familiar with the situation told CBS News.

www.cbsnews.com...

Other outlets not behind a paywall...

nypost.com...

Citing “people familiar with the autopsy,” the Post wrote that Ms. Sampson’s office is seeking information that would support or rebut a homicide — for example, video evidence of the jail hallways and a toxicology screening to determine whether he might’ve been drugged.
Washington Times

variety.com...

Related ATS Thread
Convicted Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Dead

I'll try and leave this OP as neutral as possible to further along
discussions, but will add this is certainly not what I was expecting
to find out as I figured there would be a cover up.

It just really looks like he was murdered.

He could have spent his life doing good for the world. But he spent it being a sexual deviant praying on young women and girls. Using them as play things. Who cares if he was murdered. No one is going to miss him. He never thought his ego and sins would ever catch up with him. Well there a special place in hell for folks like him. If there is a hell. If not. People alive will just remember him not as a rich asshole, but a rich asshole who was a sexual deviant and probably a evil douche bag.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nemox42
He could have spent his life doing good for the world. But he spent it being a sexual deviant praying on young women and girls. Using them as play things. Who cares if he was murdered. No one is going to miss him.

I'm not going to miss him (I didn't even know he existed before he appeared on the news), but I do care about the cause of death.

If it was a suicide then, although difficult to find, the reasons may be important: fear of going to jail, fear of what powerful "friends" could do to him if he talked too much, etc.
If it was a murder then the reasons are also important. The motive could have been revenge, but it could also be to stop him from talking too much, and in that case we should know who was afraid of what he could say, as that means that person(s) is guilty of something they do not want to be known and are bad enough to justify a murder and all the risks associated with it.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

He could have spent his life doing good for the world. But he spent it being a sexual deviant praying on young women and girls. Using them as play things. Who cares if he was murdered. No one is going to miss him.

I'm not going to miss him (I didn't even know he existed before he appeared on the news), but I do care about the cause of death.

If it was a suicide then, although difficult to find, the reasons may be important: fear of going to jail, fear of what powerful "friends" could do to him if he talked too much, etc.
If it was a murder then the reasons are also important. The motive could have been revenge, but it could also be to stop him from talking too much, and in that case we should know who was afraid of what he could say, as that means that person(s) is guilty of something they do not want to be known and are bad enough to justify a murder and all the risks associated with it.

He was kiddie fiddler. If he got release into gen pop. They would have beaten him sideways. They probably had to lock him up in the SHU. He knew what sins he committed. He knew probably would never get out. He probably couldn't handle going from high class young hookers and coke, to booty rapes and having his jello taken from him everyday. Outside in the world he was a big shot, but once your in prison your nothing. Just another inmate number. They don't even call you by name. your just convict 41567. Oh yea, deny all ignorance. It's not often I run into ATSers that still use that Motto.
edit on 17-8-2019 by Nemox42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

He could have spent his life doing good for the world. But he spent it being a sexual deviant praying on young women and girls. Using them as play things. Who cares if he was murdered. No one is going to miss him. He never thought his ego and sins would ever catch up with him. Well there a special place in hell for folks like him. If there is a hell. If not. People alive will just remember him not as a rich asshole, but a rich asshole who was a sexual deviant and probably a evil douche bag.

Point being that his death has let a lot of other well known guilty 'celebrity' sexual

deviants who would have been sweating buckets off the hook because now there

will be a lack of evidence and they will now get off scott free.

All those abused young girls women and young boy 'victims' will not now get the

justice they as victims deserve.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Point being that his death has let a lot of other well known guilty 'celebrity' sexual

deviants who would have been sweating buckets off the hook because now there

will be a lack of evidence and they will now get off scott free.

All those abused young girls women and young boy 'victims' will not now get the

justice they as victims deserve.

Justice is a concept and idea. My justice might look like someone else's revenge. And another person's revenge might look like justice. Not everyone gets a happy ending in their life story. Hell, most people live miserable lives but try to make best of it. The rat race of life. I'm not saying the victims don't deserve their peace, but some people never find it. Even after the people that hurt them are punished. The victims just need let that anger go and try to pick up the pieces of their life. No one said it be easy, but that's the only way they will find closure now that this bastard is dead. A wise person once told me. Life is good at one thing and one thing only.....it goes on.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hyoid bone... wouldnt that only break if you hung from a high place where you actually fell into a fully stretched hang... from fx a tall chair, a tree and so on.

As opposed to hanging yourself from a bunkbed which I would imagine you would ease yourself into until you hung in a way where it was impossible to recover your balance.

Would he break that bone if he paniced and started to struggle against the hang or do you need more direct force?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice
Hyoid bone... wouldnt that only break if you hung from a high place where you actually fell into a fully stretched hang... from fx a tall chair, a tree and so on.

As opposed to hanging yourself from a bunkbed which I would imagine you would ease yourself into until you hung in a way where it was impossible to recover your balance.

Would he break that bone if he paniced and started to struggle against the hang or do you need more direct force?

who cares how he died. The guy was a evil bastard. Even in the criminal hierarchy. Child molesters and rapist are on the bottom. Who cares if some jailer murdered him or some inmate murdered him or some russian spy murdered him. The fact is that guy is dead and good riddance. He cause so much pain and suffering for others for his own sexual pleasure and deviant desires. He didn't care about people. He was only caring for himself. That's why he probably killed himself, he knew all his sins would come to light. Monsters in the real world don't have sharp razor teeth and tentacles or sharp claws. People are the monsters in this world. And they could be your neighbor or your mailman or your dentist. You don't even know.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

No, read this post on the previous page.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Are we supposed to be shocked by this information? Obviously there's a deep level of corruption in our very own government, This is just on of thousands examples. It is time for real drastic change!

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: spicynachos23
a reply to: burntheships

Are we supposed to be shocked by this information?

No, and actually many of us here said this was going
to happen to Epstein.

Sadly, we were right.

Some of us are just exploring the whodunnit side
of things here, thanks.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hi Ya'll, I've read the thread over the past many days and just found this today. Hope it's news and is of interest.

According to Forbiddenknowledgetv, Epstein’s Bronco turboprop plane and a helicopter shared tail numbers with craft owned by the US State Department.

Here's the sad, but some how unavoidable truth:

This State Department status would have enabled Epstein to bypass border security checkpoints and elude law enforcement and it suggests that Epstein’s illegal child trafficking may have been supported by or even funded by the United States government.

For more: forbiddenknowledgetv.net...

Our missing military dollars at work.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: research100
I have a question??? these suicidal hangings where the bones are broken are these full on throw the rope over the beam and kick the chair out from under themselves or are they the type like this one with bed sheet tied to the bunk bed much closer to the ground and all

That's a good question.

I found this scientific article regarding hyoid bone or thyroid cartilage fracture in hangings in Thailand.

In that study, only 10% of hangings resulted in a broken hyoid. The ages of the men used in that study ranged from 20 to 78, with a mean age of 42.40. The mean age for no broken hyoid bone or thyroid cartilage was 35.93, the mean age for the broke hyoid or thyroid cartilage was 61.80.

Curiously, the five cases with fractures of the hyoid bone and/or thyroid cartilage were all incomplete hangings.

PS: an incomplete hanging is a hanging in which the body is not fully suspended by the neck, with some part touching the ground or other surface.

Ah... so due to the trauma cause by panicing wiggling. Makes sense. But incomplete hanging would in that case resemble struggling against someone strangling you from behind. So cant rule out murder still based on that

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

So cant rule out murder still based on that

No, only that is not reason to rule out murder, but murder is not the only possibility, like many people thought it was.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Nemox42

Justice is a concept and idea. My justice might look like someone else's revenge.

Revenge is an emotion, justice is holding everyone in a case accountable. The former can prevent the latter.

You can be glad all you want Jeffery got the easy way out. But it's just that. And it leaves the possibility others who committed the same heinous crimes walk. People with power to govern and decide what happens in society.

Anyone willing to prey on the innocent are sociopaths... And they have no position to rule.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
Hi Ya'll, I've read the thread over the past many days and just found this today. Hope it's news and is of interest.

According to Forbiddenknowledgetv, Epstein’s Bronco turboprop plane and a helicopter shared tail numbers with craft owned by the US State Department.

Here's the sad, but some how unavoidable truth:

This State Department status would have enabled Epstein to bypass border security checkpoints and elude law enforcement and it suggests that Epstein’s illegal child trafficking may have been supported by or even funded by the United States government.

For more: forbiddenknowledgetv.net...

Our missing military dollars at work.

And it took Trump becoming president before anything was able to be done... I guess he really meant it when he said Clinton had some problems coming up with the Island.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Just depositing this link here, when Epstein first plead
guilty back in 2007.

nypost.com...

This states that Epstein helped found the Clinton Foundation,
in which the letter was signed by Dershowitz.

gawker.com...

Dershowitz was also a Clinton lawyer, so how could he
have been mixed up on that?

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
The news is saying that these broken bones are not odd in an elderly suicide.
He was 67.

Autopsy examiner said that 3 broken bones is "unheard of"

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join