It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy Finds Broken Bones in Jeffrey Epstein’s Neck, Deepening Questions Around His Death

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Maybe moving the goal post before the game even starts is a new tactic 😃😃

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Senator Grassley sent a letter to the DOJ yesterday, requesting that EVERYTHING be made public.

www.grassley.senate.gov...

This should include the Autopsy Report.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is there a possibility that the DOJ can conclude a different finding?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: visitedbythem

You're too funny.
The shouting and shriking was in the morning when they found him.

Some of the shouting included "breathe Epstein, breathe!"

On the morning of Jeffrey Epstein's death there was shouting and shrieking from his jail cell, a source familiar with the situation told CBS News. Corrections officers attempted to revive him while saying "breathe, Epstein, breathe.

Ya think the murderer was yelling that lol?
www.cbsnews.com...

As for the rest of your silly conspiracy theories... even your beloved FOX mocks the ideas.

Maybe Jeffrey Epstein, 66, isn’t dead at all. Perhaps it was a body double left hanging by a bedsheet in the Metropolitan Correctional Center (MCC) early Saturday, while the real Epstein headed back to his private “Pedophile Island.” Or perhaps a former U.S. president and his wife – who once sought the top job herself – sought to silence potentially explosive testimony by ordering a hit. Wait a minute, it was William Barr’s Department of Justice that took him off suicide watch, therefore President Trump must have had a hand in the death. Are you crazy? It was the Russians! Oh no, the reason he was able to evade justice for so long was that he was an FBI informant.

www.foxnews.com...

That about covers all the usual theories postulated here.

Not at all. I think Epstein was yelling when they lead the Terminator unto his cell.
You really think people yell while performing CPR?
You are silly. with a side of foolish. We are not eating that

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This is what it all means. Epstein is gone and so is what he knew. We live in society where we and sadly our children are nothing more than playthings to the few powerful. Justice is fleeting to the average person.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Epstein Strangled? An ER Doctor Weighs In.
Dr Kevin Wacasey - an ER doctor with 25 years' experience - weighs in on reports that Jeffrey Epstein suffered multiple neck fractures.

Did Epstein commit suicide? Was he strangled?

The verdict is fairly clear...

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thank you for posting.

Excellent, informative video.

Suicide is the conspiracy theory.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The official explanation from these "experts" think we are idiots.

They were wrong.

These guys look at the medical, not the physics. For Epstein to have broken bones from hanging he'd need height and velocity to snap his neck, he would've had to tie the noose from a cell above him as he approached terminal velocity. Not to mention these "experts" didnt realise that he would've had to jump from something, but what could he possibly jump from? He'd need 22 feet to do that amount of damage, jail cells aren't that high.

The alphabet agencies need to dig deeper, this case is far from closed.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
He'd need 22 feet to do that amount of damage, jail cells aren't that high.

What amount of damage? Have you seen the broken bones?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Could you tell us what the verdict is? Some people cannot watch videos.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The rules vary across the country.
Many consider them public record.
Some will only release them with permission from the next of kin. ( New York state is one)
and some will release them only if you have a vested interest in the results. ( unless the decedent passed in state custody which will be public)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I can assure you the place was cleaned out.

And just how can you assure me of that?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Yes people yell while performing CPR

they often call your name to get you to respond.

Why is that so hard to absorb?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
www.coreysdigs.com... BRYkT_ZLYIexdGrdxvo The expose begins.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I have a question??? these suicidal hangings where the bones are broken are these full on throw the rope over the beam and kick the chair out from under themselves or are they the type like this one with bed sheet tied to the bunk bed much closer to the ground and all

originally posted by: sooth
Fractures to the hyoid bone and thyroid cartilage happens in approximately a quarter of suicidal hangings. I'm not certain, but I would assume that the manner in which Epstein allegedly hanged himself - by leaning forward and putting a tremendous amount of pressure on the front of the neck - would increase those chances of fractured bones in the neck and more resemble a manual strangulation than a traditional hanging.

More curious tidbits of information here, but hardly the smoking gun that definitively points toward homicide.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
I have a question??? these suicidal hangings where the bones are broken are these full on throw the rope over the beam and kick the chair out from under themselves or are they the type like this one with bed sheet tied to the bunk bed much closer to the ground and all

That's a good question.

I found this scientific article regarding hyoid bone or thyroid cartilage fracture in hangings in Thailand.

In that study, only 10% of hangings resulted in a broken hyoid. The ages of the men used in that study ranged from 20 to 78, with a mean age of 42.40. The mean age for no broken hyoid bone or thyroid cartilage was 35.93, the mean age for the broke hyoid or thyroid cartilage was 61.80.

Curiously, the five cases with fractures of the hyoid bone and/or thyroid cartilage were all incomplete hangings.

PS: an incomplete hanging is a hanging in which the body is not fully suspended by the neck, with some part touching the ground or other surface.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Could you tell us what the verdict is? Some people cannot watch videos.

Video is in interview with a doctor who has seen
hundreds ( if I remember correctly) broken necks.

He said that the force needed to break a neck does not
match up with the circumstances.

He talked a long time and in depth with careful explanations
about what to find in an autopsy.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SillyolmeAnd just how can you assure me of that?

There was someone on Youtube flying a drone around his Island months before the FBI showed up... wait, you're the Epstein apologist? I'm out.
edit on 17-8-2019 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Judicial Watch will end up getting the full report by court order.

Because the Citizens have a vested interest in the funding of Federal and Local agencies and have every right to determine if corruption, graft, and bribery played any part in this debacle 😎🥥

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This story is not going away.

Curiously, I think more people were afraid of Epstein and now
that he is dead there are going to be masses of women to
come forward with accusations.

Another BIG one just hit.

Jean-Luc Brunel: three former models say they were sexually assaulted by Jeffrey Epstein friend
www.theguardian.com...

That is huge.

I have thread fatigue, if any wants to start a thread great.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join