It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook must be taken down for Live streaming Philadelphia shooter

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I think that actually, the content has to be taken down from Facebook... I don't see the logic in taking Facebook down. I thought you guys were always angry that Facebook moderated offensive content? Whatever you mentioned probably violates the T&C.
edit on 14pmWed, 14 Aug 2019 20:18:03 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

This has happened on facebook before? Now their negligent

edit on 14-8-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Not as far as I'm concerned, if the content violates their T&C, they take it down. I don't think the government has the authority to monitor free speech like that. Facebook has the authority to monitor speech on its platform because it is a business and owns the platform.

It's not a good thing, either, to advocate for the government to monitor free speech.
edit on 14pmWed, 14 Aug 2019 20:20:26 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Makes sense in a way, just take down the hate speech. It would be nice if they implemented some type of word censoring option. That way you could be totally blind to Racist,Hateful content.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: DBCowboy

Too bad live stream wasn't available in the summer of 94.

Would have been better in the summer of '64

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That doesn't seem fair if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I am drawing a blank on 64?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I am drawing a blank on 64?

Apologies, was a flip response to the riots in '68

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Seems like the content would be useful for law enforcement, having a play by play and knowing his location. But it hasn’t seemed to help. Is it still streaming? Must be a reason for that.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

No. They will have him red-flagged, like the guy who was turning over info on google.

Well, if he stops being their poodle. Zuck thinks he's untouchable, but he'll learn how big he really is when he tries to get bold.
Then his tesla will burst into flames...
edit on 14-8-2019 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2019 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Certainly LEO's gain a wealth of knowledge from a situation like this. I don't know if it's still streaming, I hope not. It should be cut off to all but LEO's. I hope his followers, friends and family, don't have real time access to his likely suicide or death.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

I don't think MZ has any say in this.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Ah yes the riots of 68..I was still just swinging in my papa's britches then but, I am sure I was calling from the sac...Live stream this #..It sounds epic.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
FB, we haven't forgotten about YOU.

twitter.com...

Link to article

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Well this is a shame, our beloved Facebook will now have to be taken down. I can only speculate as to what this shooter is saying but, I am pretty sure he's not sharing the recipe for his famous meatloaf. Most likely, precious young minds and the mentally ill are listening to a madman fire indiscriminate rounds, and "presumably" screaming about all that he hates and is wrong in this world. We cannot let the Mentally Ill or anyone else who may have bad intentions know they have a platform to broadcast these atrocities. Post your lasts posts folks..sad just sad.

I know the Politicians and MSM will echo my sentiments and do the right thing.

If you are going to stop people streaming these types of events... these people you call 'mentally ill', then you should also be stopping the LGBTQ community frm spreading their beliefs and manipulating children as they are also mentally ill.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I do not have FaceBook, so I'm never in the loop, but are you saying they are temporarily shutting it down due to the shooting in Philly?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Sounds like a red flag conversation.

Do you take it down or allow due process?

Do you close Facebook or allow free speech?

Do you allow Facebook to tell us all what is good and what is bad?

Ooooooo it's tough.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
But unlike other websites that get taken down, Facebook is their toy. They're not going to # with something they use.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Don't mess with the Honey Pot..bastards!

<< 1    3 >>

join