It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left Eats Its Own: NYT Editor Demoted After Tweets Attacking 'The Squad'

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
What else can be said about the far left? The circus left the fairgrounds months ago but the clowns are still dancing to the tune of an invisible piper.

The New York Times has demoted its former deputy editor, Jonathan Weisman, after he pointed out a distinction between city and rural voters and after he called out a liberal group for mustering a primary challenge to a black Democratic congresswoman. He also sent angry emails to author and Times contributor Roxane Gay demanding "an enormous apology" for her attacks against him. Perhaps he thought his Jewish heritage protected him from accusations of racism from the left. If so, he was dead wrong. Gay denounced him for having the "audacity and entitlement of white men."

pjmedia.com...
edit on 14-8-2019 by TGunner because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TGunner

Would you be surprised to know that the NYTimes swamp is linked to a state-run newspaper in Iran. In addition to the Iran newspaper phone number the same number as NYTimes, the registrant domain address is the same address as the NYT building.

More @ twitter.com...

The Left propaganda machine is crashing hard. How much longer before NYT implodes?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

OBEY

Don't Question

1984 is late, but it has finally arrived.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

But... but... I thought all the media was in a vast conspiracy to support democrats/liberals and bash conservatives?!?!

So shouldn’t this be ok??

Ben Shapiro and Hannity telll me every day that the media is in a vast conspiracy against republicans..

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The Odd Squad has been oddly quiet lately. Getting training I would guess.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

But... but... I thought all the media was in a vast conspiracy to support democrats/liberals and bash conservatives?!?!

So shouldn’t this be ok??

Ben Shapiro and Hannity telll me every day that the media is in a vast conspiracy against republicans..

apparently so.
edit on 15-8-2019 by TGunner because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Would you be surprised to know that the NYTimes swamp is linked to a state-run newspaper in Iran. In addition to the Iran newspaper phone number the same number as NYTimes, the registrant domain address is the same address as the NYT building.

More @ twitter.com...

The Left propaganda machine is crashing hard. How much longer before NYT implodes?

That's something i've yet seen, wow. If that's true then fraternizing with the enemy which communist Iran is , would be exactly what CNN is doing. Not good.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

shocked that people can report that his 'identity' affords him not just protection, but ethnocentric advantages in the media.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago Wow! The Deputy Editor of the Failing New York Times was just demoted. Should have been Fired! Totally biased and inaccurate reporting. The paper is a Fraud, Zero Credibility. Fake News takes another hit, but this time a big one!

edit on 15-8-2019 by TGunner because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It won’t crash because me smrt and orange man is bad. nYT tells me that orange man bad so that makes me smrt. I will never not click the NYT

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

If you are not ‘woke’ enough or not left/ liberal enough you are far right and need to be defeated or at least punched in the face.

How many examples of MSM saying a positive thing about Trump then issueing a correction that they were wrong and how many times did the reverse happen?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Getting demoted while your ship is sinking, LOL.

If Jonathan Weisman stays, he's a fool. (IMO)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TGunner
What else can be said about the far left? The circus left the fairgrounds months ago but the clowns are still dancing to the tune of an invisible piper.

The New York Times has demoted its former deputy editor, Jonathan Weisman, after he pointed out a distinction between city and rural voters and after he called out a liberal group for mustering a primary challenge to a black Democratic congresswoman. He also sent angry emails to author and Times contributor Roxane Gay demanding "an enormous apology" for her attacks against him. Perhaps he thought his Jewish heritage protected him from accusations of racism from the left. If so, he was dead wrong. Gay denounced him for having the "audacity and entitlement of white men."

pjmedia.com...

The squad is the stupidest nickname I swear.

top topics

join