It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Threat Of 'Conspiracism'.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Full freedom of enquiry is a pretty important factor when it comes to a healthy, functioning society but when it comes to 'alternative' opinions on 'official' narratives it looks like TPTB aren't too impressed with people thinking for themselves.

Thought Richard Dolan did a great job on his analysis of the new FBI document labelling conspiracy theorists a 'threat' (especially as everyone seems to be one after Epstein) and made some very astute points about the corporate media, Cointelpro and true actions like Operation Gladio, Northwood, Ajax, Mockingbird etc..

His breakdown on CIA/Media was also very good.

And as if being labelled a 'threat' isn't bad enough, turns out we're all criminals as well lol.

Maybe everyone should just pack up, go home and mindlessly swallow what the donor groups listed at 23:00 on this video are selling?
edit on 14-8-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So there is now a conspiracy against conspiracies.
We're going to have to up the game.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Almost every despot in human history started by oppressing the intellectual or educated class...and in many cases killing them outright.

You can't maintain control if the populace is allowed to ask questions.

I barely recognize this country anymore.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Yeah,

Epstein is not a conspiracy theory. The man freeking owned a "pedophile island" in which rich, wealthy, and powerful people attended.

This was the bust of the century! This could have led to massive convictions.

And oh, let's NOT protect this guy. Lets not have camera's on him 24/7, lets not have 2 armed guards physically watching him at all times.

Yeah.....

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
People thinking for themselves is a virtue, and always will be. But regarding the basis for those thoughts to be formed, is another matter. If the people of the world are basing their entire world view on what the MSM media is telling them, we have a problem.

Perhaps this is an indication that alternative media is having an effect? If so; that's great! Or if it's an indication that people are skeptical of the MSM; it is also great!

I haven't watched the YT links yet, but I will. All of what you contribute to this forum is always appreciated, Karl.

One has to wonder though, is this a step towards some sort of "thought police", in the form of the dystopian 1984? If you utter something that is not in line with the official narrative, you will be punished or disappeared? A small step? You have to wonder...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The stark reality and truth is that conspiracy theorists are really the only active countermeasure to the global cabal....and because they operate in one-person "cells" they are impossible to stop...…

Conspiracy Theorists are really the beginnings of our first newage Global Police force.....

Because....as we all KNOW VERY WELL.....there is no such thing as a conspiracy theorist there are only people following EVIDENCIARY TRAILS.... any of the so-called conspiracies if taken into courts of law where rules of evidence provide that you can be convicted of murder based on circumstantial evidence in the absence of a body there would be a lot of People going to jail or at the very least they would be forced to shut the puck up...and believe me there are some busy disinfo people on ATS I would be glad to see muzzled....

Bottom line is that of Conspiracy Theorists/Humanitarian Warriors....could get their evidence into a legal court of law most of our world would change overnight.

We would have free energy.
We would have no cancer or diseases.
We would have Global prosperity.
We would have working relationships with off-planet cultures.
We would have no more wars.
We would know exactly who killed JFK and who carried the Coup beyond that point.
We would have our natural telepathy back and no need for the internet.
We would have our natural longevity back and live 600-800 years,

We could go on and on and on with the positives that come from supporting the Conspiracy Theory movement....no #e global TPTB they have taken notice and are trying to stop it now.....lol...lol...yesterday they thought it was helping them when really it was building the gallows that would hang them today.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing Richard Dolan's analysis video, it was excellent as usual from him. I really enjoyed watching it while having dinner! Tons of great observations and points made. Top notch commentary!

I recommend everyone else watch this!

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
and believe me there are some busy disinfo people on ATS I would be glad to see muzzled....

I'm on it!!
I'll muzzle em!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Didn’t watch the video yet but the commentary here is spot on that “Conspiracy Theorists” are deemed a threat.

To be fair, some people do get pretty far out there with their “theories”. Are they a threat? Not really. Perhaps delusional, but not necessarily a threat.

But the notion of people discrediting and laughing at the “official narrative” is a threat. It’s undermining authority and potential destabilizing. It may make people actually be above board and play fairly. It could make people in general distrust the government. All of this is no bueno If you’re trying to control people.

So keep asking questions, fact check, search the corners of the web and at minimum make everything pass a basic sniff test. Then don’t be shy about your opinions.

And I guess when they come for the “conspiracy theorists” it will just prove the conspiracy theorists were right...

Checks and balances, and such.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Thanks for sharing Richard Dolan's analysis video, it was excellent as usual from him. I really enjoyed watching it while having dinner! Tons of great observations and points made. Top notch commentary!

I recommend everyone else watch this!

Thanks for the replies and am in complete agreement about the Dolan commentary - top notch stuff and well said Richard!

Think the term 'conspiracy theorist' was first used in the 1880's but there's a nice vid below about the CIA's weaponization of the term in the late sixties - also found thi s (free) E-book to be a good read on the subject.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Why is it that so many popular conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones and David Icke are selling t-shirts, books, dvd's, survival products (or advertizing for such products on their websites or in the case of Alex Jones, his radio channel) and have other means to generate revenue (donations for example)?

The entertainment industry can be quite lucrative. And entertainment isn't about telling people what they don't want to hear.

2 Timothy 4:3,4 (NW)

3 For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] 4 They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.

The most prominent conspiracy theorists are just catering to their niche market. The market of people who want to hear intriguing things that make them feel smarter and more awake than those around them. A well known propaganda technique that involves playing on the emotions, in particular pride and the fear of seeming stupid, gullible, asleep. etc ("sheeple" is a popular term as well).

The beneficial teaching most people do not want to put up with:

The Pagan Religious Roots of Evolutionary Philosophies and Philosophical Naturalism (part 1 of 2)

He is a liar! (part 1 of 2)

Why do conspiracy theorists never talk about this conspiracy:

Vatican Seeks to Eliminate Use of the Divine Name (audio)

Vatican Seeks to Eliminate Use of the Divine Name (text)

Jeremiah 23:27,28 (NW)

27 They intend to make my people forget my name by the dreams they relate to one another, just as their fathers forgot my name because of Baʹal. 28 Let the prophet who has a dream relate the dream, but the one who has my word should speak my word truthfully.”

“What does the straw have in common with the grain?” declares Jehovah.

A4 The Divine Name in the Hebrew Scriptures; New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures (Study Edition)
A5 The Divine Name in the Christian Greek Scriptures

Or this subject:

Nationalism: “the pestilence causing adversities.” (Psalm 91:3)
edit on 5-9-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Wow, posting religious scripture? Where is logic indeed.

To be fair I suppose the doctrines and dogmas of organised religions can also be viewed as actual 'conspiracy theories' in themselves (especially from monotheistic messianic cults) - the belief that moral integrity is a religious attribute and not a human one (Vid); that certain human beings are more sacred/special/chosen/superior than others (Vid), that a supernatural entity actually involves itself in human affairs (Vid ).. let's also not forget all that wacky end times armageddon fanaticism (Vid).

Would rather this thread didn't degenerate into a discussion on theistic non provable belief systems.. but suppose it's only fair to say that all religious opinion could be construed as evidence free conspiracy theory (wonder what the FBI analysts make of that?).

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'm just going to come clear, here.
I did it all.
Every stinking ounce.
I did it.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Pleasea reply to: Homefree

Please elaborate

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Did you notice the 2 videos entitled:

"Religion is a Snare and a Racket" and "The Pagan Religious Roots of Evolutionary Philosophies and Philosophical Naturalism (part 1 of 2)"?

I'll take quotations from the Bible over the MSM video or popular philosophers you linked any day by the way. Not that the UK channel 4 video catering to the market of increasing islamophobia wasn't entertaining; the information in it isn't all that beneficial even though it further underscores the points made in the video concerning (false) religion being a snare and a racket (a conspiracy against God and mankind if you think it through and consider what effect it has on those realizing it is a racket and how it affects their opinion about God and his existence or non-existence). Other than that, not that relevant to my comment you were responding to. But hey, I'm not expecting my opinion on the beneficial value of the information presented by either the Bible or MSM and popular atheistic philosophers to affect yours, just putting it out there.

Coming back to the topic of conspiracy theorists or theories and the behaviour and attitudes described at 2 Timothy 4:3,4, this guy almost gets it:

But thanks for the demonstration of 2 Timothy 4:3,4, in particular regarding what many people do not "put up with", anyway.

Sam Harris and Christopher Hitchens, sigh, really?

edit on 6-9-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

The extinct journalist:

youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

join