It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police, Bomb Squad, & FBI Surround Google Whistleblower; Google Turns Bomb Robots, Police Dogs & Gun

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I don't see it as a miss-use of this law, I see it as using it for what it was intended. If you and or others were mislead about what the real intention of the law was then that is on you or anyone who bought it in the first place. Am I using simple enough words for you here? Are those sentences too long?

Capitalism = private property
Private property is defended by US law
Google is a private corporation and hence, is entitled to that protection, Unless you might be willing to challenge the root of this problem, capitalism and only whine about some of it's naturally authoritarian aspects then you are not really willing to face the problem.

OH, by the way, those ''big words".. Did I use some that are over your head? I just scanned that post again and all I could find that might be termed, ''big words'' was dissemination. Do you need me to define that one for you? Now, that is patronizing so I take it back. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Fortunately, it sounds like their ploy didn't work and the laptop was handed over to the Justice department.
So, what's the backlash for swatting someone for personal gain?
Do these "google executives" have to pay a fine or anything for this blatant abuse of badly written laws? If they had accused the guy of raping them, wouldn't they now face charges for their slander?

I'm glad the guy didn't get shot, and I'm glad the laptop did not get returned to google.

Unfortunately I don't trust the Justice Department to not let the FBI delete whatever they want from it, and the FBI is obviously not working for we the people.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I don't see it as a miss-use of this law, I see it as using it for what it was intended. If you and or others were mislead about what the real intention of the law was then that is on you or anyone who bought it in the first place. Am I using simple enough words for you here? Are those sentences too long?

Google is a private corporation and hence, is entitled to that protection, Unless you might be willing to challenge the root of this problem, capitalism and only whine about some of it's naturally authoritarian aspects then you are not really willing to face the problem.

OH, by the way, those ''big words".. Did I use some that are over your head? I just scanned that post again and all I could find that might be termed, ''big words'' was dissemination. Do you need me to define that one for you? Now, that is patronizing so I take it back. Sorry.

The Red Flag law was SUPPOSED to be uised to remove people's firearms when they are reported as being a danger to someone's life. it was NEVER meant to be used in a case of simple corporate theft (or any other reason).

Typical change the rules after the law is passed mentality.

Your prior attempt to deflect by using long winded diatribes is simply not cool. Please, that merely reveals your contempt for others viewpoints. It also was a blatant attempt to deflect.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Fortunately, it sounds like their ploy didn't work and the laptop was handed over to the Justice department.
Do these "google executives" have to pay a fine or anything for this blatant abuse of badly written laws? If they had accused the guy of raping them, wouldn't they now face charges for their slander?

I'm glad the guy didn't get shot, and I'm glad the laptop did not get returned to google.

Unfortunately I don't trust the Justice Department to not let the FBI delete whatever they want from it, and the FBI is obviously not working for we the people.

If he was smart, and I do believe he was, he would have (and likely does have) a dead man's switch that will release ALL the data in the event he commits suicide that cannot be definitively determined from an autopsy.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You see spending probably a few hundred thousand dollars of tax money to evacuate homes and businesses to send a storm of police to a persons home because he's trying to point out criminal activity in a huge corporation as "working as intended"?

Jesus, I don't think I live far enough away from you.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

So if google misuses my private data, ie private property, will police go after them with the same intensity?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: lordcomac

If he was smart, and I do believe he was, he would have (and likely does have) a dead man's switch that will release ALL the data in the event he commits suicide that cannot be definitively determined from an autopsy.

I hope so. IMO all of the information should have been made public as soon as he got it. Keeping secrets just leads to those secrets going to the grave.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hey nothing to see here!

Who cares if we have research that shows google can sway up to and over ten million votes for establishment democrats?

Who cares if they will send bomb squads to go after whistle blowers?

This is small potatoes

Didn’t you here Russia had Facebook trolls!!!!!

They stole the election!!!

That’s the real issue!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

The Red Flag law was SUPPOSED to be uised to remove people's firearms when they are reported as being a danger to someone's life. it was NEVER meant to be used in a case of simple corporate theft (or any other reason).

Have you been under the impression that all these new laws are only devised and acted upon for the reasons publicly stated?
I am not. New laws mean more power in the hands of those whose authority is is to defend them. Simple. This law does not stand alone in being one that has offered one thing and then turns out to being much more than publicly presented.

Your prior attempt to deflect by using long winded diatribes is simply not cool. Please, that merely reveals your contempt for others viewpoints. It also was a blatant attempt to deflect.

So what am I trying to deflect from huh? My comments were completely in line with the OP. Just because I offered a position or stated an observation that differed from the standard line of reply is not deflection, merely adding insight to the larger problem. That's all

But if you see different perspectives as deflection, again, that is on you and you alone. So, how, may I ask, do you believe that I have tried to deflect this thread or this conversation. I would like to know your thinking behind these allegations

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Homeless? Using needles that were already used? Camping out in front of small business in your tent that smells like #? Using the street as your bathroom?

NO PROBLEM

Giving full time corporate documents to the DOJ that expose insidious attempt to thwart the will of the people in editorial views and possibly infringing on voting rights?

PROBLEM

Why is San Fran such a terrible place? Why are the folks at the top of the heap in San Fran area so willing to subvert the will of people that are generally respectful of the laws of our republic?

BTW, the whistleblower does have a kill switch. If he hasn't already let it out via his individual anger at such a terrible system.

Gin

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Who cares if we have research that shows google can sway up to and over ten million votes for establishment democrats?

Honestly glad someone spilled the beans on how rotten Google really is behind the curtains. These docs reveal how google groomed Latino voters for Hillary, but it backfired quite badly for them as they voted Trump instead lol

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yeah, I'd love to see them try it. But is any information attained by Google about me then information that I have willingly shared with Google? My purchasing history, my search history all of that is theirs to use however they see fit, ain't it?
See, I don't care what Google knows about me, I really don't. I gave up caring about what the corporate world knew about me long ago because I just figured they already got me by the balls and everyone else to boot, I just adjusted to it while other still defend the economic system that gave rise to these multi-international corporations in control of billions of dollars and power over billions of people. We gave up that fight when we handed over our power to them decades ago.

Grambler, I don't like it either but "c'est la vie", it's what we get from the corporate world we so willingly allowed to take over the world.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

The law was written to help to keep control over the populace. That control, though often seen as being in the hands of government, to me is really in the hands of the world wide corporate structure, who happily use governments as tools of their bidding.
These corporations do not care if a government, federal, state or local have to spend hundreds of even millions of dollars to defend their rights, rights that they have now under US law. It's not their money so really, they don't care how much you and I have to spend to defend them.

I don't like it any more than you do Lord, I"m just facing reality.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

This is crazy if true.

Just yesterday a contractor told me he put complaints in with the city. Got the run around then no responses or contact.

Next thing you know he has his items flagged at pawn shops saying they may be stolen. Mind you he has receipts for all these items.

I have 2 other instances with pulling permits for a privately owned business getting direct competition with a business partially owned by the city. Are inspector was throwing out codes and actual clothes directly from the code book. Well there fire chief and inspector where just making stuff up.

There's just too much abusive power going on.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

So if google misuses my private data, ie private property, will police go after them with the same intensity?

You do know that youtube is a google subsidiary don't you?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Disregard
edit on 14-8-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Did you miss the part where this was done under the guise of a suicidal man needing intervention?

edit on 14-8-2019 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
It certainly won't help Google's cause with the Justice Dept.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

You do know that youtube is a google subsidiary don't you?

Yes.

And?

I’m sure you use products by terrible companies as well

Does that mean you don’t want those terrible companies brought to justice if they are corrupt?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Swat teams and bomb squads turn up to protect private property now? Cool.
I guess more people are going to be needed for all the raids across the USA.
At least it will be a great job creator. Lets say 20m new officers. They can do 10 raids a week each.

edit on 14/8/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join