It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police, Bomb Squad, & FBI Surround Google Whistleblower; Google Turns Bomb Robots, Police Dogs & Gun

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+66 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

San Francisco Police, its bomb squad and the FBI surrounded the residence of Google whistleblower Zach Vorhies, just hours before he was scheduled to provide evidence to the Justice Department detailing how the tech giant has been manipulating its algorithms to promote an anti-Trump agenda and censor Conservatives on Google and YouTube.

What was Vorhies’ crime? Google executives told police that Vorhies was suicidal and a potential danger, Vorhies told True Pundit. The tech guru was red flagged by his former employer. According to news reports and witnesses, as well as video clips of the law enforcement operation from local TV news, police closed several blocks surrounding Vorhies’ Valencia Street residence.

Police, Bomb Squad, & FBI Surround Google Whistleblower; Google Turns Bomb Robots, Police Dogs & Guns on Defiant Insider

Vorhies said the police response included city police and federal agents, including officers armed with rifles surrounding his apartment. Vorhies said Google executives were only interested in recovering their laptop and 950 pages of internal documents and employed law enforcement as a ruse to recover the property. Google contacted police after the high-level computer programmer did not meet Google’s deadline to turn over the materials, Vorhies said.

Instead, he delivered that evidence to the Justice Department. During the police activity, Vorhies voluntarily emerged from his residence to inform the horde of police that he was being targeted by Google for whistle blowing and ensured police he was not suicidal.

THIS ^^ is what we get with Red Flag laws. They even had Fire Trucks waiting nearby. "Google executives were only interested in recovering the laptop he had and 950 pages of internal documents and employed law enforcement as a ruse to recover the property. Google contacted police after the high-level computer programmer did not meet Google’s deadline to turn over the materials."

He's lucky he didn't get killed! Google should be held accountable.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Related: Google Document Dump

Below is an index of internal Google documents Project Veritas received from the Google insider. Each folder can be downloaded by clicking on the links in the table. Project Veritas has not re-named any of the files, but did arrange the documents into the downloadable folders below.

+38 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Weren't the anti-gun crowd saying this would NEVER happen with Red Flag laws?

Yeah, sure.

They really do think anyone that believes in the Constitution, the rule of law, and fairness is a deranged person ans sick.

IMO, he should be able to sue Google for defamation of character in court.

+27 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

Below is an index of internal Google documents Project Veritas received from the Google insider. Each folder can be downloaded by clicking on the links in the table. Project Veritas has not re-named any of the files, but did arrange the documents into the downloadable folders below.

ATS is on one of the lists as Fake News btw!!

Fake News folder > news black list site for google now.txt

edit on 14 8 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
At the very least this demands the Alphabet cover the costs of the First Responders that were there. I would very much like to see the Judicial Oversite Committee and the DoJ look into this since it's apparent to anyone reading about it, that Google was trying to obstruct an investigation.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Almost a thousand pages of sensitive corporate secrets. Do we think that a huge corporation is just going to sit back and say , well dude, go right ahead and share with the whole wide world this information we have propriety rights to?

Hell no. Who do we think has been writing our laws for the last half century, the people? Eh, think again. It's been the corporations and their donations to their politicians that's who. And Google is one of the biggest.

Or course the coppers would be called in to secure private property, is that so strange?

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Almost a thousand pages of sensitive corporate secrets. Do we think that a huge corporation is just going to sit back and say , well dude, go right ahead and share with the whole wide world this information we have propriety rights to?

Hell no. Who do we think has been writing our laws for the last half century, the people? Eh, think again. It's been the corporations and their donations to their politicians that's who. And Google is one of the biggest.

Or course the coppers would be called in to secure private property, is that so strange?

SO using the Red Flag law has now become SOP for theft?

Nice....even though many on the left gave assurances it would only be used in cases where a persons life was in danger.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar

I guess you haven't heard the news? Using Logic is an act of terrorism, reasoning out a problem is pushing a false narrative, and denying ignorance is a crime against humanity.

"by keeping the truth from a nations citizenry, a corrupt government can control it's people much easier"
An Unnamed leader in the French Resistance during WW2.

edit on 14-8-2019 by Guyfriday because: Removed a weird typo

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Meanwhile, his brother Jason roams summer camps with little fanfare.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Hey, I'm not defending it, just saying. Got a problem with this new law, don't complain about leftists. Blame the corporations and their toadies in congress.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Homefree
Meanwhile, his brother Jason roams summer camps with little fanfare.

ding ding ding
winner

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Hey, I'm not defending it, just saying. Got a problem with this new law, don't complain about leftists. Blame the corporations and their toadies in congress.

Sure sounded like you were defending it's abuse. And, who do YOU think drafted and passed this new law? I'll give you one guess.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
It wasn't that sensitive. What he had was distributed to all Google employees to my understanding. Google is doing some nefarious stuff for sure but end of the day, no matter what they do they won't be swaying any Trump voters.

This was tried already during 2016. 90% of the stories on Trump were biased hit jobs. It didn't work. It actually backfired on a grand scale. If anything, it made Trump stronger in the end.

All the info they are censoring, filtering out is still out there. All they are doing is slowing someone down a little getting to it. Big deal.

Reminds of the spoiled kid who banned me from his trampoline/pool parties in the summer. All because the pretty girl he liked like me and not him. He would invite her but she declined. She still wanted to hang out with me.

These tech companies are actually weak. If they were strong and had any impact Trump would have been finished by now.
edit on 14-8-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: Diaspar

I guess you haven't heard the news? Using Logic is an act of terrorism, reasoning out a problem is pushing a false narrative, and denying ignorance is a crime against humanity.

"by keeping the truth from a nations citizenry, a corrupt government can control it's people much easier"
An Unnamed leader in the French Resistance during WW2.

I agree

(but because you wrote it on here it must be FAKE NEWS!!!)

/sarc
edit on 14 8 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

It might have sounded that way to you but it was a simple observation on reality as I see it.
Now, had that whistle blower been a government employee I would be condemning the action against this fellow like everyone else here. But he was not, he was an employee of a private corporation.

See, the government is still supposed to be a pubic agency and hence all information should be the property of the people of the United States, and hence I would support it's dissemination. However this is a private enterprise and it is private information, not ours, but the corporations.

Now were people here to condemn private enterprise and their rights to property, that would be something different again, but they do not. Actually, I am against mega corps like Google that rule the world but unless we are willing to go after the entire corporate structure and make it all accountable then we have no right to interfere with their business. See? it's capitalism,

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I’m gonna take a wild guess and say Democrats.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

Swatted by Google???!!!

Well, whatever next. LoL
edit on 14-8-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

It might have sounded that way to you but it was a simple observation on reality as I see it.
Now, had that whistle blower been a government employee I would be condemning the action against this fellow like everyone else here. But he was not, he was an employee of a private corporation.

See, the government is still supposed to be a pubic agency and hence all information should be the property of the people of the United States, and hence I would support it's dissemination. However this is a private enterprise and it is private information, not ours, but the corporations.

Now were people here to condemn private enterprise and their rights to property, that would be something different again, but they do not. Actually, I am against mega corps like Google that rule the world but unless we are willing to go after the entire corporate structure and make it all accountable then we have no right to interfere with their business. See? it's capitalism,

Blah. blah. blah...yeah. and how does all that word salad apply to the misuse of the Red Flag law that was promised to be used ONLY in cases when someone's life was in danger. Yet in this case, it was used to protect/return corporate property??

You keep trying to move the target, but I see what you are doing. Please do not patronize me with attempts at using big words and long sentences to deflect from the actual point in which I am trying to discuss.

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Wow, that Google is a pretty vindictive bunch.
All because this guy let it slip that they are manipulating our elections.
What, are they Russians?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

God bless people like him. I hope that there are more people that come forward and realize what a horrible company Google is and what they are doing to humanity.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join