It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Storm area 51 becomes Alienstock

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
AlienStock festival is said to now replace the storm area51 event.

9/20-9/22

We're Going to Rachel!

-Party in the Desert
-Camping & Music
-Art Installations
-Surprise Performances

Where/How is This Happening in Rachel?

The Little A'LE'INN is the only hotel & diner in the whole town. They're already preparing for this event- so we've decided to turn this into a festival and help them organize. The owner of the Inn had already rallied several plots of property from land-owners to host something of this caliber. They essentially secured the entire front portion of Rachel, NV that sits on the Extraterrestrial Highway. This is a town of 50 people, so this event will engulf about half of the small community. Those involved have already given permission, but those outside the perimeter of the grounds may have different opinions- so we ask that attendees be respectful of residential properties.

More info and rules at Link

From what I have read many of the locals are not thrilled. This should be interesting to watch, the humans not the aliens.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Good defensive move.
Get'em all wasted and let them feed the coyotes and buzzards by their own volition.
Save bullets.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Lame, all that hype for nothing. Maybe the locals have some surprises to ruin their party. I'm all for people having fun, but this went from a raid Area 51, to just a bunch of people forcing themselves on that small community.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
They added "stock" to alien, I assume due to Woodstock. Should be called "Rachel" or maybe "Rachel the Alien"

There may be some fun but I suspect there will be a few serious issues. We know what is said about plans.

Nevada, prepare to spend tax money on rescues and medical.
edit on 8/14/2019 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

That small community is scrambling to capitalise on the event with sales of water etc. and the leasing of plots for camping.

I also saw an interview on YouTube with the owner of a local gift shop, she expects to clear out all of her stock and then some.

Fair play to them, I say. The US is a capitalist nation, it's just how people roll.

Just my take

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I think it was a good move.

Keeping an open mind will make this a lot of fun...

NoClue

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
So they created burning man...but its now alien man. nice one.

Now...about entertainment.
If there aren't at least 50 led lit drones buzzing around, I'm going to call it a fail.

I am seriously considering now booking a ticket to sell some stuff..gotta rent a camper first though and I imagine that would be a premium.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Much be a happening made by the government or some hippies that want to make money on the hype.
Either way.. It may kill the original plan

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Reality say the raid turns into a party and failed raid so just go straight to party.

It will probably help to reduce the number of lost souls in the desert.

This festival is the best chance to see an alien anyway.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Much be a happening made by the government or some hippies that want to make money on the hype.
Either way.. It may kill the original plan

The original plan was insanity from the start. If anything, this festival has saved the plan.

I hope everyone has a fantastic and safe time.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

True that. Festival goers might get an Easter Egg.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I like it. Rachel is the closest town to area 51 and a good safe place to check out the situation before getting in deeper. Sounds like some of the other towns in the area will also have stuff going on and a better place to stock up. If you have the time and resources then check out some of the other places as well. As it gets closer then Rachel is where I would start.

Alienstock gives it a festive atmosphere and helps keep the peace. The whole organization will be a bit adhoc and chaotic at times so go as prepared as you can and allow some time for delays and other organizational mishaps. If number do take off at the last minute then it does slow things down. It is lining up to be an out of this world experience.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Now wouldn't it be trippy if the government set the whole thing up just to see how many would and could mass on an area? Seems plausible to me.......given bull# news and all...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

OH OH OH, I'm going Im going. Surprise Performances.

After all these years of waiting and waiting, waiting patiently I may finally get my chance to see an entertainer I have longed to see. Oh God, Please say it is so.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

So, how do we find all these people, the troublemakers?

Let's just invite them to a party.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

from the link

Those involved have already given permission,

If some have given permission seeing the tourist $ benefit - how would that constitute "forcing themselves"

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Who knew that joking around orJack A$$ery would get you your own PROBE`A`PALLOOZA.
Well if it keeps them out, then good I suppose. The Air Force just on principle needs to send up a blimp or something with pretty lights just to mess with them.

It's Vegas... twerking alien, stripper pole dancing a Go go.

edit on 14-8-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack

Now wouldn't it be trippy if the government set the whole thing up just to see how many would and could mass on an area? Seems plausible to me.......given bull# news and all...

Genius,
Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) has already committed before it became a festival.

www.delish.com...
And a strip club in Vegas stated they are sending entertainment.
news3lv.com...

In a completely irrelevant move, Déjà Vu Services, Nevada’s largest adult entertainment operator, is bringing about a dozen dancers along with the strip club on wheels, the “Strippermobile.”

“Come September 20, we’ll be there,” Director of Operations Ryan Carlson said, “We know that most Americans know: that strippers make any event better, and this one will be no exception.”

It was a party before, it's a carnival now...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Reality say the raid turns into a party and failed raid so just go straight to party.

It will probably help to reduce the number of lost souls in the desert.

Maybe someone will get a clear shot for once. But I'm sure there will be a lot of drones buzzing around.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

from the link

Those involved have already given permission,

If some have given permission seeing the tourist $ benefit - how would that constitute "forcing themselves"

I wonder if they'll open their gas station up...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join