It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired FBI Agent claims "Cameras Covering Every Inch of MCC"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: InfiniteTrinity

Did you not just imply that Epstein was in a cell without a working camera? Pretty sure you did, pal.

Not at all.

I point blank said I don’t believe the entire facility is covered by a working camera facility. I literally have no idea how to make it any more plain than that. No implication. No inference needed. I’m telling you point blank I don’t think the entire facility is covered with live, fully functional, recording video units. If you still want to infer and think I’m implying, I dunno what to tell you.

Pal.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: InfiniteTrinity
a reply to: Shamrock6

...it simply doesnt correspond with what Cagliano said. I see no reason for him to lie.

Cagliano claiming there are cameras covering every inch is clearly hyperbole, so not very useful.

Are cameras routinely mounted inside or (as we are told in this instance) outside the cells?
Are cameras ever placed inside the cells?

Brooklyn-based journalist Aviva Stahl, who writes about prisons, immigration detention, and national security, says she spent years reviewing autopsies and investigating deaths at the facility. She paints a picture of chaos, overcrowding, filth, cruelty and corruption.

One conspiracy theory about Jeffrey Epstein's death is real, and it's been right under our noses all along

edit on 14-8-2019 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I already responded to your “greater point” post. I have responded to every comment you’ve directed at me.

The question was, do you believe Epstein committed suicide. I gaurantee that you will not answer the question.

Oh! I see the source of confusion. See, you asked a question I answered before you even asked. And now we come to the crux of he issue: there’s a comprehension and completion issue on your end.

The more that comes out about conditions of the facility and the staff, the more likely I think it is that somebody familiar with it took advantage of the situation.

Literally said I think somebody took advantage of conditions in the jail. Whether Epstein took advantage of them or somebody else took advantage of them remains to be seen.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxis

Cagliano claiming there are cameras covering every inch is clearly hyperbole, so not very useful.

He is refering to the cameras while talking about him being in his cell so its pretty clear he is not talking about cameras that cant see him.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well what do ya know, the same video I posted is all the sudden working. Video from inside the jail. This was from the El Chapo case, and he was in solitary confinement. But guess what, there ARE cameras in the cells. At least there was in his.

I believe Mr. Epstein was far more of a risk than El Chapo. Here it is again. Maybe someone can see something I missed. Definitely cameras in this cell.

abc7chicago.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Boadicea

Have you seen anything about the camera situation? I can’t recall anything official coming out, just “sources” without names.

The only things I found about cameras -- and I searched "MCC + surveillance cameras" -- was all specific to particular areas (like intake) or specific people (especially El Chapo). I couldn't find anything that addressed the entire complex. I also searched regarding inmates on suicide watch, but did not find anything official or specific about cameras or constant surveillance in that regard.

So short answer, no.

I've speculated that isn't information that would be widely or publicly known for security reasons. But I don't know that.

ETA: And absolutely nothing official regarding Epstein specifically. Like you, just unnamed sources.
edit on 14-8-2019 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Literally said I think somebody took advantage of conditions in the jail.

Do you count not having a working camera in his cell as such an advantage?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: InfiniteTrinity

I would count his cell not having a camera at all, not having a working camera, or having a working camera that was turned off to be an advantage to anybody trying to harm him.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Okay thanks. With all this “official story” stuff in regards to cameras I thought I’d missed something.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Awesome find!

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Well what do ya know, the same video I posted is all the sudden working. Video from inside the jail. This was from the El Chapo case, and he was in solitary confinement. But guess what, there ARE cameras in the cells. At least there was in his.

I believe Mr. Epstein was far more of a risk than El Chapo. Here it is again. Maybe someone can see something I missed. Definitely cameras in this cell.

abc7chicago.com...

When I was researching stuff yesterday, I saw something about El Chapo and the cameras in his cell and shower, and I think it was special circumstances to prevent an escape attempt. That was the context of what I read anyway.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I agree Boadicea, but you have to agree, there was an equal (if not more plausible) reason to have Epstein on surveillance 24/7. Just too convenient in all this horse 💩

At least now we know — they have been known to have cameras in the cells, at the MCC. So the excuse to why there was none in Epstein’s, makes absolutely NO SENSE! Unless of coarse, this was all planned, which I believe it was.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I agree Boadicea, but you have to agree, there was an equal (if not more plausible) reason to have Epstein on surveillance 24/7. Just too convenient in all this horse

Absolutely. At the very least it defies any sort of logical perspective on the danger to Epstein. And it only gets more sinister from that point, not better.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I agree Boadicea, but you have to agree, there was an equal (if not more plausible) reason to have Epstein on surveillance 24/7. Just too convenient in all this horse 💩

Yes -- I do have to agree! It

At least now we know — they have been known to have cameras in the cells, at the MCC. So the excuse to why there was none in Epstein’s, makes absolutely NO SENSE! Unless of coarse, this was all planned, which I believe it was.

I think it could have happened... should have happened... and didn't happen because someone made sure of it. I think Shamrock's on the right track here with the cameras. Special arrangements were made for El Chapo (proving they could do it), but no such arrangements were made for Epstein.

And I don't believe the anonymous reports that it was Epstein's attorneys who requested he be taken off suicide watch.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

He is refering to the cameras while talking about him being in his cell so its pretty clear he is not talking about cameras that cant see him.

No it's not clear. After talking about the cell he starts a new sentence:
"There are cameras covering every inch of the MCC."

If he knew it to be the case, surely he would have said, "there were cameras in his cell".

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

edit on 14-8-2019 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I would count his cell not having a camera at all, not having a working camera, or having a working camera that was turned off to be an advantage to anybody trying to harm him.

Ok so you do think Esptein was in a cell without a working camera.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxis

If he wasnt refering to cameras in the cell, the whole first part would not make sense.

If he knew it to be the case, surely he would have said, "there were cameras in his cell".

If he knew there were no cameras in the cell, he would have said "there are cameras everywhere, except in his cell, and its fully possible he killed himself in his cell." and that would have been his contribution. The opposite of what he actually said.
edit on 14-8-2019 by InfiniteTrinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
And all those stories about how bad it is there are from general population and complaints about the regime. The fact that they dont really care about human rights and hygiene doesnt mean the cameras in the special units dont work.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

If he knew there were no cameras in the cell...

My point is he didn't say there were cameras in the cell.

Whether you believe he meant that there were is, of course, up to you.

I was left believing he did not say it because he did not know, but wanted to sound knowledgeable. What he actually said sounded slightly absurd, because clearly there are not cameras surveying every inch of the facility.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join