It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired FBI Agent claims "Cameras Covering Every Inch of MCC"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Retired FBI agent James Gagliano claims to have visited the MCC multiple times and that cameras are covering every inch of the MCC.

This would include the cells and it seems that's what he is saying.

Starting at 0:50

Who came out with the statement that there was no camera coverage in the cells?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The 'Suicide Watch Channel.'
Coming soon.
Watch suicides 24/7.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
JFK assassination
MLK assassination
Gulf of Tonkin
RFK assassination
9/11
Jeffery Epstein

There is a "Good Morning, America" show, but I'm waiting to see the show
"WAKE-UP, AMERICA."
edit on 14-8-2019 by 1questioner because: because

edit on 14-8-2019 by 1questioner because: because

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This is 2019. There’s got to be some video out there of the inside of this jail.

Everything is adding up to a monumental perfect storm of incompetence. OR was it planned incompetence?

I’m going with the latter.

ETA, okay, I just did a search to find images of the inside of the jail. VERY hard to find. I finally found a link that looked like it had a video of the cells — and what do ya know..... the video doesn’t work! They are removing this crap fast to cover their ass.

Check it out:

abc7chicago.com...
edit on 14-8-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: InfiniteTrinity

Does Epstein have any living family people know about? Are they standing behind him? Are they questioning his "suicide"?? Curious... Because I seem to hear nothing about any of Epstein's family.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This article highlights some of the many issues MCC was/is facing.

Now, this is not at all me wiping the slate clean for them and saying there’s nothing to see here. But if you’ve got people talking about how something as simple as wall clocks don’t work because nobody bothers to replace the batteries, do we really believe that this facility was covered wall to wall with a working camera system? I don’t. All the cameras in the world don’t do you any good if the system isn’t maintained well.

The more that comes out about conditions of the facility and the staff, the more likely I think it is that somebody familiar with it took advantage of the situation.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

it seems that he never had any to begin with otherwise they would have been all over the news.

and about the cameras, now this subject really hurts the MCC and i dont know how are they going to deal with it

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Camera systems are hard wired and require very little maintenance.

But I get it. Next thing they will come out and say is “rats ate through the camera wires”.

Perfectly planned incompetence.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

I wondered that, b/c who will inherit all of his mansions and his island? Also, I don't think life insurance companies pay out when there is a suicide, so that could be another reason for 'inconclusive autopsy report.'

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Trump has made it clear that he wants a fast death penalty for these entities wrapped up in unimaginable horrors.

The state has everything they need to continue the investigations and a service has been done to the nation in removing this individual from the face of the Earth. Maybe he is dead, maybe he is in a deep hole somewhere. The state is now free from exorbitant legal bills and the public is protected from endless years of dragging through the system.

Draining the swamp is a big project and does take time, milestones like this help lead the way. Big thanks to all those in these dangerous times.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

What's MCC?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Some do, or did, but you have to have the policy a certain time before the big day.
edit on 14-8-2019 by hombero because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2019 by hombero because: Fat fingers...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Metropolitan Correctional Center.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

It's true that all systems require maintenance and outages are normal.... The problem here is timing.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

The more that comes out about conditions of the facility and the staff, the more likely I think it is that somebody familiar with it took advantage of the situation.

For what it's worth, I did my own research on the MCC and found pretty much the same crap as you. This place has been poorly managed and mismanaged and undermanaged for a very very long time. And it isn't a secret.

For someone who knew this and especially the weaknesses just waiting to be exploited, it was an open invitation.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Camera systems are hard wired and require very little maintenance.

But I get it. Next thing they will come out and say is “rats ate through the camera wires”.

Perfectly planned incompetence.

Requiring “very little” maintenance is not the same thing as “no maintenance.”

If zero maintenance is done, even low maintenance systems can fail eventually, which is the point I’m making.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

But they said there were no cameras in or pointing into the cells. So regardless of the state of the security system, it simply doesnt correspond with what Cagliano said. I see no reason for him to lie.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

If zero maintenance is done, even low maintenance systems can fail eventually, which is the point I’m making.

As part of your greater point that Epstein hung himself? Despite being in a facility that should prevent this? With guards sleeping, paper sheets, and broken cameras all around the place?

edit on 14-8-2019 by InfiniteTrinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

That’s one of the biggest examples of somebody making something up and pretending that’s what I said or “must have really meant” that I’ve seen in a while.

So regardless of the state of the security system, it simply doesnt correspond with what Cagliano said. I

Guess you’re just ignoring the part where I said working camera system? A working camera system? I didn’t say he was lying about the number of cameras in the facility. I said I doubted it’s a fully functional system.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Also,

When they say the guards were sleeping at that time.... Makes me think of various movies and TV shows where the guards are roofied. Wonder if that's the narrative they're going to

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join