It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein guards fell asleep, did not check him for hours: report

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
This just in: Epstein guards found to have recent large deposits in their checking accounts made by The Clinton Foundation.

Link? Source?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

obviously a joke

it starts with "this just in" and no reference

so you know it's only a joke

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer
While that may be SOP at your company, it's not at a lot of organizations. It's one of the aspects of physical security that comes up fairly often when doing assessments in a ton of verticals. While it may be a high profile or high security area, that doesn't always mean they're doing the right things. Further, is the camera system older straight to a DVR type device or is it IP connected on a network? One of the easiest things to hack is an IP camera system, not that I think that's the case here, but it's certainly something to consider if we're evaluating everything.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Absolutely plausible...like it or not guards sleep on the overnight shift...they do not do video review as a preventative measure...only reviewed when something happens

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Were the guards really exhausted to the point they fell asleep on the job or were they put to sleep via spiked coffee.

They've said no one has died in this facility from suicide yet, let their guards handle one of the most important and sensitive cases in a very long time, while they were over tired due to over work? Seems too convenient to assume that's all that took place that morning.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

I mean its believeable, hundreds of thousands of people are terrible at their jobs every day all across America at every level of success.

Whats not believeable is there not being people checking in and verifying atleast protocols being met to protect themselves. Its not believeable that there werent more safeguards taken after the first attempt whichever way (suicide or murder) and maintained.

People do suck at their jobs and a lot dont care for them, they dont get payed extra, just extra scrutiny, that is believeable, but the failures at every level with the interest of this case makes a number of conspiracy theories more believeable.
edit on 8/14/2019 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

I wonder how much they were paid?

That was my thought. Though, some years down the road, they'll be suicided too. You watch what I'm saying.

Roofied? Only in the movies.... lol

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian after the public rolled over in response to 911 the way was clear -the medicated public grazes away,just lifting their gaze momentarily from their phones.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

Thehill is a great source by the way. Literally 20 other sources, but yeah.

Why placed on leave? Isnt derelection of duty a formidable reason to dismiss?

So much beurocracy afoot

Probably a union deal?

Oh, and this story is a crock of sh#t!!
edit on 14-8-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I’ve never seen so many different versions of critical details as this incident is providing...
Wondering what the official version of events will be tomorrow?
What a second... it will only be more lies...
What a mess this is, starting to think others will be dying over the mistakes...

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Doubtful both were asleep...not likely. One generally covers for the other so you can catch some winks on long shifts.*

MS
EMT/Adv. Life Support

**Former Ford Motor Co Security Supervisor, PPAN

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Were the guards drugged perhaps? Or just told their whole family would die if they were anywhere near

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join