It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My god, why can't you see?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Scripture says thus mystery of what is God.....Will end shortly.....and everyone will know who and which God it is .....Will not be a mystery antmore

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

You use your carnal mind to judge.
You listen to the carnal thoughts in your mind and you follow them.
You walk in the flesh and have not learned to listen and walk in the spirit.
Learn what this means and you will find peace.
Learn what this means and you will find true happiness and joy.
Learn what this means and you will find God.

He is waiting.....

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Well, he is a very bright light, so he is pretty impossible to see.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Hitler is in heaven?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

What if it is the beam in thine eye that makes there seem to be flaws?

This is perfect because there is nothing to compare it with..... and it could not be different than it is.

originally posted by: Metallicus
There are no flaws in creation. There is just our inability to see from our physical vantage point. Everything is working as intended for the spiritual education we are to receive while in the lower world incarnations.

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
We must not be living the same earth.

You must be born again in the knowledge everything is just fine the way it is. Stop judging God.

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

You use your carnal mind to judge.
You listen to the carnal thoughts in your mind and you follow them.
You walk in the flesh and have not learned to listen and walk in the spirit.
Learn what this means and you will find peace.
Learn what this means and you will find true happiness and joy.
Learn what this means and you will find God.

He is waiting.....

Yes, I don't pretend to be anything else that's why there's nothing wrong with what I posted.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

We must not be living the same earth.

You must be born again in the knowledge everything is just fine the way it is. Stop judging God.

Really? Why are you always moaning about things so much then?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Hitler is in heaven?

There will be many in heaven that in our human wisdom should not be there.

In our human wisdom we may think that the great theologians through out the ages would be setting next to the King in seats of honor. When in fact it may just be the little old man or woman who prayed daily, never sought any rewards or recognition for doing so. How many have they prayed for grace and they received it?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

It's presumably something we live with every day.

My god, why can't you see?

All the flaws we see as humans in creation aren't meant to be. This isn't the life, this is temporary.
At least, that's what's prophesied.

A new earth.

What does it take to believe in a perfect god in this reality?

Can't heal the sick, can't move mountains. Not yet?

Pressure upon us is so unreal.

Forgive us.

the answer no one wants to hear, which might be proof that it is near the mark:

EGO

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Hitler is in heaven?

Would Hitler call it Heaven if was places right beside the King of the Jews, Jesus an his Father, god of them, thrones was forgiven after all the horrible things he did to his subjects, and then kept his ego after life to be loved by them for all eternity?

edit on 14-8-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Scripture says thus mystery of what is God.....Will end shortly.....and everyone will know who and which God it is .....Will not be a mystery antmore

We just need to turn away from iniquity and love God with all thy heart and then God will reveal himself.

God is pure innocence and righteousness, maybe God is just waiting on us to get it right and return to his glory.

It's a struggle though, the devil is laying traps, the tests seem to never end.

One has to want to win this spiritual battlle, really want it.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Knock-knock.
Who's there?
God.
God who?
Uhhhhmmm...... What ?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

There will be some you will expect to see and many you won't.

I'm not worried about it. It will be what it will be.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Maybe I’m just not super lit so I can’t follow along here... because this is like whoa.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Man as a whole has rejected God, so he stands back and lets them have it their way read Romans 1:18-32 If you think it is bad now just wait until the Body of Christ is removed from the earth. It will be a real hell for those here during the Great Tribulation.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Man as a whole has rejected God, so he stands back and lets them have it their way read Romans 1:18-32 If you think it is bad now just wait until the Body of Christ is removed from the earth. It will be a real hell for those here during the Great Tribulation.

you cant preach about love and compassion and then act all smug and superior about the apocalypse. either you believe in salvation or you believe in revenge. not both.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

you cant preach about love and compassion and then act all smug and superior about the apocalypse. either you believe in salvation or you believe in revenge. not both.

Deuteronomy 32:35

35 To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

Romans 12:19

19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Deuteronomy 32:35

35 To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

Romans 12:19

19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 1 Corinthians 13:4-5

love does not test you for your loyalty or threaten you into submission, it does not make deals for your soul or punish you for disappointing it, it does not make doomsday schemes or play chess with the forces of evil to see who is more clever. love does not gamble with your life, love does not demand sacrifice and penance, love does not force you to serve or to beg, love does not humiliate or enslave, love does not abuse authority or demand respect

love is none of these things
edit on 15-8-2019 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

God is a multi-faceted being just like we are. God is love and God has wrath.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

God is a multi-faceted being just like we are. God is love and God has wrath.

wrath is the opposite of love. especially wrath upon those whom you love. that is abuse and possibly mental illness.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

You should ask yourself why we're allowed free will. If only love existed, we would have all been created to live in Heaven doing God's will from the beginning without being given free will and the ability to sin. It doesn't sound like you've thought that through very well. God loves everyone, but he's not going to interfere with your free will to choose to accept Him or reject Him...the way He is, not the way you want Him to be.

edit on 15-8-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join