It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates backing plan to stop climate change by blocking out the sun

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IrateCanadian
The tensions between Iran/USA/Israel is all slowly escalating perfectly for the 21st of August - Which may be when things finally snap.

We shall wait and see.

I was on vacation on the 21st of August. Did the world come to an end and no one told me?

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

It would be like Yellowstone blowing up amd we'd be in darkness for quite a while... almost everything would die out, especially in the west anyway... would take a while to affect the east and south.

But anyway... bad idea me thinks.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: Blaine91555

One of my first thoughts is what happens if they do eventually do this and then a major volcanic eruption happens? Gives me the chills thinking about it.

It would get much colder for about two years. If the climate wasn't whacked out it would do that anyway.

Try to remember they are only talking about implementing this if global warming has already gone to far and without doing anything the world would already be in a disaster.

They can't even predict weather more than one day out accurately. Like I said, delusions of grandeur. The scientific community often suffers from that.

They ask themselves can we do it, but not should we do it. Most certainly a bunch of bored rich people and overeager scientists at Harvard should not make the decisions for the whole world.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join