It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris "Fredo" Cuomo - All Class

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Warning: Harsh language from one of the best all time mockingbird media talking heads

Chris "Fredo" Cuomo

Man...talk about getting triggered!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Woosy Yentas both, not for nothing, but over-imaginative ego's.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU
between him and Don lemon it looks like they're trying to pull a trump and go on the attack when somebody attacks them. Seems a little forced and out of nowhere.

or they are just embarrassed sick and tired of being wrong and being the butt of the joke.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
it has to be a lunar cycle or something.

is it his time of the month?

i have no sympathy to give anymore.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Cuomo flex's, ol' lemon gets wet.

Going to be messy the next week at CNN.

I hope everyone remembers door knob sock etiquette, less they wish to remove their eyes from their skull with a letter opener.
edit on 13-8-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
He says he's attacked all the time in public and finally lost it. Good story. So it's ok to attack others in public and even on his own network with the same Fredo moniker with no outrage.

From the evidence, it appears that way. Can someone please show him the footage of CNN anchors and even him calling himself Fredo and laughing about it. It would teach him a couple of 101 lessons in journalism which he has no background in.

1. Report the story. Do not become the story. 2. Getting outraged about something one was not outraged about before, one looses all integrity and credibility. The outrage is not believable. It's fake.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Complains about be called a negative Italian stereotype.

Procedes to act as a negative Italian stereotype.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Complains about be called a negative Italian stereotype.

Procedes to act as a negative Italian stereotype.

Was there any chance he was not going to get into an IVY league school with his political family. Was there any chance he would not get his paper on the wall from that school for the same reason. From his reaction being called the name of a fictitious character the answer is no. A highly educated person could have seen through the pettiness of it from a mile away.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I hope everyone remembers door knob sock etiquette, less they wish to remove their eyes from their skull with a letter opener.

HUH?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I was under the impression that you “can’t be racist against whites”. Are Italians, like Jews, only white when it’s convenient now?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
First thing I thought when I heard this was .

Trump’s going to use that until a vein pops in Cuomo’s head .

edit on 13-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Cuomo needs to embrace his Fredoness or he is going to lose it.

Old McDonald had a farm and Fredo was his name-O.

#HeyYouLookLikeThatGuyFromTheGodfather,FredoWasHisName-O

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I don't even know who this guy is...

That is one thing I have noticed about the Mainstream Media is how much they have transmogrified into what the caricature of Howard Stern was in the 80s and 90s. And the reaction to them and how they get their ratings are the exact same as well in that the more people dislike them the more viewership and attention they afford them.

It's a sickness with this society.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12
between him and Don lemon it looks like they're trying to pull a trump and go on the attack when somebody attacks them. Seems a little forced and out of nowhere.

or they are just embarrassed sick and tired of being wrong and being the butt of the joke.

I wonder how many times he is going to hear Fredo yelled from across the street in a crowd area? Or better yet it breaks out into a chant, Fredo! Fredo! Fredo!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Apparently this is "racism" now. Remember everyone, saying anything to anyone is racism, so stop it. Stop it RIGHT NOW!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

His comparing of the name Fredo, from a movie, to being the N-word for Italians shows the amount of respect he has for the N-word. None. What a racist thing to say. Can you imagine the gall to think that. The name of a man from a movie is just as bad as the N-word. Yeah, TDS has broken Cuomo, or is it Fredo now?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

The Amazing Lucas covers this story brilliantly. This was comedy gold.

Chris "Fredo" Cuomo goes IGNANT

edit on th2019000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 14 Aug 2019 00:54:34 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 14 Aug 2019 00:54:34 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Democrat's and MSM Analysis.

Before Trump weighed in: FREDO = Dumb, Stupid, male.

After Trump weighted in: FREDO = A Racial Insult.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Haven't seen the movie.

I'm just guessing here but does Fredo go on to be the successful and get all the power and respect that a Don deserves???

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join