It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AG Barr has reassigned warden and two staff members pending investigation.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It seems as though AG Barr is attempting to ensure a semi-honest investigation into the factors surrounding Epsteins death.

According to the article the warden and two staff members have been reassigned temporarily during the pending investigation.

IMO, This is actually a little surprising, and welcomed as may actually lead to a bit of honesty from the usual b.s. cover-up stooges.

Now hopefully, someone will overwatch the fbi' s involvement, and actually do some justice work.
www.blacklistednew s.com/article/74286/william-barr-reassigns-warden-of-jail-where-epstein-died-two-staffers-put-on.html
edit on 13-8-2019 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

Wonder if any of these guys die in car accidents or commit suicide over the coming weeks?

Would be nice if a news org would give us an update on the pawns in this.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

If they were smart they would go hide quietly somewhere damn hard to find.

As for the pawns you mentioned, i cant come up with hardly any info on them either.
I suppose that could be a good thing, as long as the fbi isn't left unattended...

We all know what happens when they run around without a chaperone.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

This is starting to make me feel The blacklist Is...rael with the hole face and identity changes.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

Well, the mossad are known for being serious about intelligence gathering.

They probably have no qualms about retrieving an asset at any cost either.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

It was partially the is real joke. However the whole things makes me think way more is possible than most know. Just take technology for instance I am a decade out of the IT field. However even back then I can do some pretty wicked stuff if I wanted to with tech. Then there are the things I know they were capable of back then. I even got out because of the compounding interest on steroids like advancements. Not even thinking further into logistics just the tech alone makes me think to much can be done. Our government works to slow to keep up.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Agreed, the tech world is frightfully advancing their abilities faster than they ought too. I understand the want to be ahead of pack, but some of this stuff is nightmare fuel, and i doubt too many people on the oversight committee's or panels fully understand these abilities or how easily they can be abused.

The pay might not be great, but im glad I'm a carpenter/ logger/sawyer .

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou

Agreed, the tech world is frightfully advancing their abilities faster than they ought too. I understand the want to be ahead of pack, but some of this stuff is nightmare fuel, and i doubt too many people on the oversight committee's or panels fully understand these abilities or how easily they can be abused.

The pay might not be great, but im glad I'm a carpenter/ logger/sawyer .

That's because you like to create. If you want to kill somebody and stay out of prison, you need a government job.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Very true.

Never really thought about it like that, however it was very peaceful sawing up a beautiful piece of black aspen today.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I first read your heading as

AG Barr has resigned. I almost lost it!

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The 2 guards falsified their logs. Instead of checking on Epstein every 30 minutes, they left him alone for hours.

Guards at the New York City jail facility where Jeffrey Epstein is said to have killed himself are suspected of falsifying log entries to show they were checking on the alleged sex trafficker and other inmates with greater regularity than was the case, according to a Tuesday report.

Surveillance video reviewed after Epstein’s death shows guards at the Metropolitan Correctional Center did not make some of the checks they claimed to have made in their logs, a source told the Associated Press.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Do you hink they actually falsified their logs? That sounds so suspicious to me. "Uh oh...people have noticed that he was in a situation where it should have been hard for him to kill himself. They noticed that it shouldn't have happened...we better say that the guards didn't really do their jobs. Oh wait those logs the guards keep...Better say they falsified them."

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

The guards (all of them) know that cameras are recording all activities on every floor, 24/7. Why would they even attempt to falsify a log...UNLESS they had deactivated certain cameras. Big conspiracy!

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

They apparently didnt have cameras on every cell in that area. Only in the hallways.
They probably thought they could get away with it.

I wonder if epstein somehow paid them to stay away....

edit on 8142019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The hallway cameras show everyone who enters or exits a given cell...or stops outside of a cell to check on the cell's occupant.

If the guards thought their word would be more believable than video images if a situation arose (which it did), then they are living in a fantasy world, like Bill Clinton.

Bill said on 7/8/2019: "I did not fly to that island! Never been there!"

Source: www.huffpost.com...

Those of you who still believe Bill Clinton's statement, raise your hand.
edit on 8/14/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   

.UNLESS they had deactivated certain cameras. Big conspiracy!

No lie in saying the only thing responsible for the cameras being off is
power.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I think they may have video of the guards sleeping when they were supposed to be checking epstein.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: KansasGirl

The guards (all of them) know that cameras are recording all activities on every floor, 24/7. Why would they even attempt to falsify a log...UNLESS they had deactivated certain cameras. Big conspiracy!

Or, the "Guards" were plants and not even real guards !!!!

They be long gone by now 😎🍍

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What "cameras" ??

What "videos" ??

🤫

top topics

<<   2 >>

join