It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Don Lemon sued for alleged assault at Hamptons bar

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
So where is the Cuomo/Lemon Sex Tape?
😱🙀🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Kryties

Unbelievable

Did you notice when you click the link, it list the actual court filing at the bottom?

Did you notice on page 3 under paragraph 19 it says this is what lemon was alleged to have said

Before you get snarky and accuse others of not reading the link, maybe you should read it yourself

No because the left have this weird thing where they dont ever actually read the articles, they just read the headlines and thats as far as it goes.

If its negative towards a person of note on the left, they make bold statements and refuse to do any actual research , and then defend it vigorously , despite the fact its clear they didnt read a damn thing in the statements.

edit on 15-8-2019 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

Unbelievable

Did you notice when you click the link, it list the actual court filing at the bottom?

Did you notice on page 3 under paragraph 19 it says this is what lemon was alleged to have said

Before you get snarky and accuse others of not reading the link, maybe you should read it yourself

No because the left have this weird thing where they dont ever actually read the articles, they just read the headlines and thats as far as it goes.

If its negative towards a person of note on the left, they make bold statements and refuse to do any actual research , and then defend it vigorously , despite the fact its clear they didnt read a damn thing in the statements.

Yep, and when their argument is completely destroyed and denial of reality is no longer working, the next step tends to be victimhood.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: SailorJerry

Unbelievable

Yep, and when their argument is completely destroyed and denial of reality is no longer working, the next step tends to be victimhood.

Or to engage in personal attacks and deflection onto something completely irrelevant.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Of course we're talking in a different context today, but for some of the strange things people (especially guys) do in bars, this seems more like a gross-out joke (I mean Lemon didn't allegedly touch anybody).

And I've seen straight guys doing similar things back in the day - as in here's the proof I got lucky bro.
In fact there's a scene like that in the movie Dazed and Confused, which isn't gay at all.

Not that I'm a Lemon or CNN fan. Although he is still the most interesting thing about that channel, even if I assume he's paid to be contrarian and a bit of a fall guy (which is arguably homophobic in itself from CNN).
If you're gonna make a public enemy to half the country, why not make him queer to boot?
Just repeating an old Hollywood villain trope, while your channel is sinking.
No such thing as bad publicity though, so it wouldn't surprise me if the whole thing is an organized set-up for attention.

Maybe Lemon just had a special kind of perfume down there.
I envision the next woke Gillette advert - since I shave with Gillette I smell so groovy down there that I wanna share it with other guys too! Nothing wrong with sharing a handy hygiene tip.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: RadioRobert

I've seen it in movies dude.

And just about every young bloke has done something stupid in his life, including stuff like that.

Clearly you live in a glass house, walking on eggshells and wrapped in bubble wrap with that perfect life of yours. Do you have servants to do everything for you, like wipe your ass? Wouldn't want to get any germs on yourself......

Huh. No, haven't really encountered that over here, nor heard of it. Must be a thing wherever one typically says "bloke".

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

a reply to: CynConcepts

Yeah apparently it's the end of the #-ing world that I only read the OP, not the link, then admitted it.

Sad little men are grasping onto this and sensationalizing it because "reasons".

Sad little men? I find that extremely offensive and sexist.
I demand an apology from you for your myopic and judgemental stance.
How dare you.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
He's done...

Link

We got ourselves a witness.....

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

He's done...

Link

Wasn't Lemon(head) reeling about believing the victims during the SCOTUS nomination time frame? Yet, now he seems to be having a 180 on that stance?

Hypocritical loser.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

He's done...

Link

From your link:

A witness has come forward and said he saw Don Lemon put his fingers down his pants and wiped the victim’s nose with it…

…The former boss of the man who filed an assault lawsuit against CNN’s Don Lemon came forward as a witness to the alleged assault, according to Fox News.

George Gounelas, Hice’s former manager at the bar where the alleged assault took place, told Fox News he witnessed the incident and supported Hice’s claims.

“He [Lemon] put his hands down his pants, inside his board shorts, grabbed his [genitals], and then came out with two fingers and, like, clipped Dustin’s nose up and down with two fingers asking ‘do you like pussy or dick?'” Gounelas alleged according to Fox News.

“If someone had done that to me, I probably would have punched him.”

Earlier I read another article that had more of the boss's statement where he talks about the anguish Hice suffered.

I said earlier I'd need more evidence before I'd give this any attention but it looks like some pretty strong evidence against the LeMon. Sounds like there's other witnesses too.

Also, apparently, Don offered 6-figures to settle but Hice said no.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
If this is true, it goes beyond sexual harassment, it's a downright hostile and disrespectful thing to do. If Donny asks the guy what his sexual preference is while sticking his " fragrant " fingers in his face/nose, it shows he has zero concern for the man he assaulted and a total sense of entitlement that he thinks he can get away with such a thing. His intention seems more about humiliating the man, then trying to " hook-up " with him....

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The man who constantly said for months 'he grabs them by the pussy' will famously go down for grabbing his own....

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Here's an article with a little more information:

Man says he witnessed CNN host Don Lemon's alleged assault: 'I was kind of making fun, I feel bad now'

Gounelas said he laughed during the alleged incident and immediately mocked Hice as “gross” because of Lemon’s alleged actions – but Hice didn’t think it was a laughing matter.

“Dustin was in this shock mode saying, ‘Bro, did that just happen? That was disgusting,’” Gounelas said before explaining that he didn’t think it was too unusual at the time. “The whole thing is like, I go out in the Hamptons, I live out here, I have a restaurant, I get it, people get crazy. To me, it was just another thing. To [Dustin], he was like shocked.”

Gounelas said he isn’t sure if Lemon, who is openly gay, was being confrontational or simply flirting.

“I guess it’s a little of both. If someone had done that to me, I probably would have punched him. But I think it might have been flirting. I think Dustin was more in shock… If someone was flirting with me like that I’d say, ‘alright man I’m not gay,’” Gounelas said. “I wouldn’t go up to a girl like that. It could be his way of flirting.”

Hice continued to work for Gounelas at the now-shuttered Old Stove Pub for the duration of the summer, where his former boss said the bartender was regularly teased about the incident.

“As his boss, I was kind of making fun. I feel bad now,” Gounelas said.
Gounelas told Fox News that the incident allegedly happened in the presence of others and he’s seen Lemon in Murf’s Backstreet Tavern on other occasions.

It was a known thing in the Hamptons, not like this quiet thing. Everybody knew Dustin and what happened to him,” Gounelas said. “Every time we went out, every bartender offered him a Lemon drop shot, making fun of him. He got some sh-t for it.”

Gounelas said Hice was “a little messed up” from the alleged incident.
“This is the only thing he could talk about, not in a good way, like ‘I can’t believe that sh-t happened,’” Gounelas said.

"My Gross-Foo Is Very Strong!"

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

a reply to: RadioRobert

I've seen it in movies dude.

And just about every young bloke has done something stupid in his life, including stuff like that.

Clearly you live in a glass house, walking on eggshells and wrapped in bubble wrap with that perfect life of yours. Do you have servants to do everything for you, like wipe your ass? Wouldn't want to get any germs on yourself......

Huh. No, haven't really encountered that over here, nor heard of it. Must be a thing wherever one typically says "bloke".

Australia. You know, that giant landmass south of the equator?

You can start by looking out a window. That big round thing in the sky is called "The Sun" for instance......

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
It's alright folks, it's a gaybar and they're supposed to do that.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join