It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Don Lemon sued for alleged assault at Hamptons bar

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CX

Sure I think we are too litigious today

But let’s say someone comes up to you, rubs their hands in their genitals, then shoved their fingers in your face while making sexual comments

What would you do?

If you hit the guy, you’ll end up in jail

So what other recourse do you have? Should we all just allow people to do this without recourse?

I don’t know the answer, but I don’t think suing in this case is a bad idea

We aren’t talking about kids pulling pranks here; this is a grown man

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Kryties

I’m done with this petty argument with you

Great! Finally some common sense.

Welcome back to ats!

Try to read the articles before commenting in the future, it makes for a better discussions

I'm pretty much out again now. I got my reminder of why I took a break and I'm thoroughly disgusted. You people have ruined the place, it is not the ATS I joined. There is no joy in this for me any more, no wonder. No sharing thoughts with like minded people.......it's all vitriol, lies, obfuscations, nonsense and hatred.

So yeah. Congratulations, you people win. You've driven me away. Have fun.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

You come into a thread, don’t read it, call other people wrong, and then get upset when they call you out and you start throwing a tantrum

Now you blame others like you didn’t have a part in acting childish

I would hope you would stay and offer your opinions, but if you are just going to call people wrong without even reading the posted article in the op, and then pout when people call you out, I don’t know if that adds anything of value

But if it helps you to feel like the victim here, so be it

I wish you the best

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
There is actually a serious question to be asked of this.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

If a gay man does and says what Lemon "allegedly" did to me, and me being straight.....that's pretty damn close to sexual assault in my opinion..If an employer did that to an employee.....it's just plain effin gross period.

I mean, c'mon........that's really gross and nasty to do something like that.

There is a whole lot more to this story than what is known....BUT...it's still nasty, gross, disgusting and any other adjective you feel like tossing in..

If you deem that act to be a prank or something.....you didn't grow up anywhere near where I did.

Replace Don Lemon with a woman..(big stretch I know) ......it's gross nasty and disgusting......matters not the persons gender, race, sexuality, any ism's you can think of.
edit on 13-8-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Cool story bro.

Might see you in another long while, once my memory fades enough to delude myself into thinking ATS has returned to sanity.

One can wish.

Anyway, have fun ruining what's left of ATS with your hatred and vitriol. Once you have driven away everyone who dares disagree with you, and you have nobody left to argue with, I hope you guys will be satisfied with what you did.

Bye.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Cool story bro.

Might see you in another long while, once my memory fades enough to delude myself into thinking ATS has returned to sanity.

One can wish.

Anyway, have fun ruining what's left of ATS with your hatred and vitriol. Once you have driven away everyone who dares disagree with you, and you have nobody left to argue with, I hope you guys will be satisfied with what you did.

Bye.

Bye then.

edit on 13/8/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I’m sorry you find someone proving you wrong to be hatred

People can judge for themselves who was using more vitriol in this thread

Another classic case of someone acting needlessly childish and then playing the victim

Enjoy what ever hate free place you find where everyone agrees with you even if your opinion is uniformed by even reading the article you are discussing

I hope someday you can realize being a perpetual victim isn’t a good thing

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I didn't see any hatred and vitriol from the member that you were replying to

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Kind of crazy he felt the need to “Die on the hill” of defending Don Lemon, to the point of never coming back to ATS.
That in and of itself is strange.

link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Even if you were gay, it is still sexual harassment.

link   

Cool story bro.

One can wish.

Bye.

HEY WAIT.......DON'T GO!!!!!!!

You almost forgot your hat.

link   

Psst. If you read the thread again you will find that I wasn't being an asshole, I was simply disagreeing with you based on my subsequently admitted mistake that I only read the OP and not the link. I didn't pursue the topic once you had pointed this out, all I did was explain why I made the mistake.

Also, when you are reading this thread through again, take note of how people, including yourself, deliberately or ignorantly twisted what I said and suddenly I'm being attacked for doing things that I had already admitted to and stopped pursuing. Then realize that the whole bloody lot of you got it wrong and sensationalized it for no reason whatsoever other than to gang up on me.

Once you have seen all this, you'll understand why I am now leaving ATS again and not returning because of this nonsense.

If that is too difficult for you to understand then apparently nothing will help you to.

Well done on ruining ATS.

edit on 13/8/2019 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Kind of crazy he felt the need to “Die on the hill” of defending Don Lemon, to the point of never coming back to ATS.
That in and of itself is strange.

I suspect the motivation is probably Trump.
Lemon hates Trump, therefore Lemon has to be defended - regardless of the actual detail of the allegation.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I hate to say it but its not normal for you to pee on yourself and one should probably do a better job wiping if its so easy to get poo smell by wiping a hand on ones butt. I'm actually disturbed thinking about what you wrote.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

He’ll be back...
wait for it...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Asking someone on the internet to read the thread and not excusing foul behaviour is "hateful" "nonsense" and "ganging up" on someone.

While physically rubbing your genitals and putting your hand in or on someone's actual face/nose is just an "ol' classic trick" that's "not cool"...

What exactly have we been passing on to our children for the past few decades?

edit on 13-8-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Psst. If you read the thread again you will find that I wasn't being an asshole, I was simply disagreeing with you based on my subsequently admitted mistake that I only read the OP and not the link. I didn't pursue the topic once you had pointed this out, all I did was explain why I made the mistake.

Also, when you are reading this thread through again, take note of how people, including yourself, deliberately or ignorantly twisted what I said and suddenly I'm being attacked for doing things that I had already admitted to and stopped pursuing. Then realize that the whole bloody lot of you got it wrong and sensationalized it for no reason whatsoever other than to gang up on me.

Once you have seen all this, you'll understand why I am now leaving ATS again and not returning because of this nonsense.

If that is too difficult for you to understand then apparently nothing will help you to.

Well done on ruining ATS.

So you didn't say these things then in this very thread?

Clearly you live in a glass house, walking on eggshells and wrapped in bubble wrap with that perfect life of yours. Do you have servants to do everything for you, like wipe your ass? Wouldn't want to get any germs on yourself......

All lubed up ready to go are you?

What part of that is so difficult to understand? Do I need to spell it out in big Sesame Street letters or something?

Clearly there are two people in this thread with difficulties in understanding English.

Holy Crap! You've just clarified everything I have already said! Well done mate, you are a genius! Pat yourself on the back and give yourself a cookie, this man is a prodigy!!!! LOLOLOLOL Pathetic. Now I remember why I took a long break from ATS, it's crap like this. People taking what you say and blowing it way out of proportion,more twisting it to suit their agenda. It's sad beyond belief.

How would you like people to respond to that?

Get a grip, sunshine.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

You said I couldn’t read, you said you needed Sesame Street letters, you said people were sad little men

Stop pretending you weren’t giving as well as you were getting

You posted with more vitriol than anyone else on the thread, and yet still you play the victim

If responding to insults is ruining ats, then so be it

I would think it’s being ruined more by childish people who don’t read the op and insult people when it is pointed out to them, and then scream and cry that they are the victims when people call them out

But I welcome your posts like everyone else’s

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Don Lemon I thought you were leaving.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: RickinVa

Even if you were gay, it is still sexual harassment.

I agree. If a woman did that to me....it would be definitely be sexual harassment. Except that one time at band camp....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join