It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Don Lemon sued for alleged assault at Hamptons bar

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Well first it wasn’t my op

Second thanks for admitting you brazenly voice your opinions that others are wrong without even reading the article

So now you were proven wrong in your take this wasn’t sexual in nature, and you admit you don’t even read linked articles before declaring others wrong

Well done!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: Grambler

Unbelievable

Did you notice when you click the link, it list the actual court filing at the bottom?

Did you notice on page 3 under paragraph 19 it says this is what lemon was alleged to have said

Before you get snarky and accuse others of not reading the link, maybe you should read it yourself

Apparently English isn't your strong suit.

I clearly said I didn't click the link, I just read what you posted in your OP on this page and responded to that.

What part of that is so difficult to understand? Do I need to spell it out in big Sesame Street letters or something?

What you have spelled out very clearly in big Sesame Street letters is that you are ignorant of the facts of the allegation, didn't take the time to find out what you are commenting on and jumped to conclusions - and argument.

Maybe go to bed, you've had a shocking day on here.
I actually feel sorry for you.

edit on 13/8/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

What part of “do you like d*** or p****” do you not find sexual?

That’s is what lemon is accused of asking the man after he allegedly rubbed his gentians and put his fingers under the guys nose

Where is that in the OP itself?

Nowhere. I, funnily enough, assumed you had posted all the relevant bits and didn't click the link. From your OP it says only that he put his hands down his pants, rubbed his balls and shoved it in the other guys face. That's what I was responding to.

That's why there is a link in the OP to the full story and court filing.
Perhaps you should take the time to understand what you are disagreeing with before you wade in.

Clearly there are two people in this thread with difficulties in understanding English.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I understand English just fine

In fact that’s why I read articles before i comment on them

Your attempts to mock people when you were proven wrong and admit you didn’t even read the article make you look even more foolish

Here let me help you with what you should say

“I stand corrected, the allegation is of a sexual nature. Sorry I commented without reading the article “

That wouldn’t be so hard, would it?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
If the "alleged" incident is true.

The only thing I can say is the "victim" handled it much better than I probably would have.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Sexual?

If it's true, then what he was doing is the old classic stick hand down pants, wipe hand over ass and balls to obtain poo and urine smell, then shove in other persons face trick.

Not cool, ever, but still not in any way sexual. Let's be real. No need to sensationalize it.

So the agressive sexual questions don't factor into the whole thing?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Well first it wasn’t my op

I know, I corrected that well before you posted this reply.

Second thanks for admitting you brazenly voice your opinions that others are wrong without even reading the article

All I said was I don't think it's sexual, and gave my reason based on the OP. I admitted it was my bad that I didn't click the link.

Want to sensationalize my reply more though?

So now you were proven wrong in your take this wasn’t sexual in nature, and you admit you don’t even read linked articles before declaring others wrong

Well done!

Holy Crap! You've just clarified everything I have already said! Well done mate, you are a genius! Pat yourself on the back and give yourself a cookie, this man is a prodigy!!!!

LOLOLOLOL

Pathetic.

Now I remember why I took a long break from ATS, it's crap like this. People taking what you say and blowing it way out of proportion,more twisting it to suit their agenda. It's sad beyond belief.

link   
I have never rubbed my genitals and stuck my hands in someone's face, no. Nor have I apparently ever given anyone the impression that would not result in an immediate ass-kicking.

What impression you project to others and are willing to excuse among yourself and your friends is your own problem. I cannot imagine carrying myself with such a lack of self-respect that someone would feel emboldened enough to try what is apparently, to you, "that classic ol' trick". Nor have I felt such a lack of respect for myself and others to do such a thing to someone else. I certainly would never try to excuse it in another adult. I feel sorry for where you must find yourself.
edit on 13-8-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

link   

What part of “do you like d*** or p****” do you not find sexual?

That’s is what lemon is accused of asking the man after he allegedly rubbed his gentians and put his fingers under the guys nose

Where is that in the OP itself?

Nowhere. I, funnily enough, assumed you had posted all the relevant bits and didn't click the link. From your OP it says only that he put his hands down his pants, rubbed his balls and shoved it in the other guys face. That's what I was responding to.

Dude, thank you for admitting that you are a headline reader only! It explains so much in why the truth eludes you in so many posts!

Reading the article definitely leaves no doubt this is not 'good old' boy butt hand' tactics. It was sexual allegation. I do agree it is only an accusation and that Lemon is not necessary guilty til all the facts come forward.

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Sexual?

If it's true, then what he was doing is the old classic stick hand down pants, wipe hand over ass and balls to obtain poo and urine smell, then shove in other persons face trick.

Not cool, ever, but still not in any way sexual. Let's be real. No need to sensationalize it.

You should probably read more of the thread mate.

link   
Yeah , I know
One is evident.
But , who is the other ?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Sexual?

Lol, the irony.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Yeah apparently it's the end of the #-ing world that I only read the OP, not the link, then admitted it.

Sad little men are grasping onto this and sensationalizing it because "reasons".

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Sexual?

Lol, the irony.

Yeah, it worked out nice, eh?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Sexual?

Lol, the irony.

As I said, sad little men.

link   

Sexual?

Lol, the irony.

Indeed.
He's either drunk or has a serious self awareness issue.

link   

😎calm down😎cool off😎

It's only a lawsuit
It's only a lawsuit
It's only a lawsuit
It's only a lawsuit

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Sexual?

Lol, the irony.

Indeed.
He's either drunk or has a serious self awareness issue.

Still sensationalizing it I see.

Sad, sad little men.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I’m done with this petty argument with you

Welcome back to ats!

Try to read the articles before commenting in the future, it makes for a better discussions

CX

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I can't get my head round the fact that you can sue someone.....or would sue someone because they made you feel angry, shame, humiliated, guilt etc.......is that what people do these days, sue because they felt a certain way?!

Imagine if we all sued every time we were made to feel a certain way.....might as well cut your balls off and be done with it! Reminds me of the footballers who take a tap on the shin and roll around screaming..... embarrassing!

CX.
edit on 13/8/19 by CX because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join